Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ Pre-Sale ] ICO YouGive  (Read 9461 times)
Adams.BitCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:53:40 PM

What possibilities does YGT token provide?
▸   Transparent platform operation for all its participants.
▸   Fast and reliable deals.
▸   Monitoring and collection of information about platform participants.
▸   Simple and convenient (customer-focused) lending instrument.
▸   Synergy eect for all system users.
wow . so many  of them. is there any conclusion?
An important feature of YGT token is compliance with the latest trends and standards in the world of cryptocurrencies (including ERC223 standard). Not only platform users, but also all participants of the cryptocurrency infrastructure will use YGT token.
and what's it functionality?
YGT token will perform a wide range of tasks, which will be expanded and supplemented as far as YouGive platform grows and develops
F1GHTER

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:18:47 PM

An important feature of YGT token is compliance with the latest trends and standards in the world of cryptocurrencies (including ERC223 standard). Not only platform users, but also all participants of the cryptocurrency infrastructure will use YGT token.
YGT token will perform a wide range of tasks, which will be expanded and supplemented as far as YouGive platform grows and develops
thanks a lot)
Adams.BitCoin

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:38:05 PM
Merited by beast_rough (1)

thanks a lot)
you are welcome) but also the functional of YGT token can be conditionally divided into two groups: economic and information-legal.
PumpDragon

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

thanks a lot)
you are welcome) but also the functional of YGT token can be conditionally divided into two groups: economic and information-legal.
wow . that interests me  too . can you tell about those two groups?
Adams.BitCoin

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:55:16 PM

thanks a lot)
wow . that interests me  too . can you tell about those two groups?
oh) sure ...economic functions of YGT token:Granting of discounts to platform users when they make deals and pay commission fees by YGT tokens. Decentralized platform YouGive will process and produce a large number of deals. Users will send a portion of the proceeds from the operation for the maintenance of vital functions in the form commission fees that will ensure platform normal functioning. Commission fees will be charged in any form convenient for the customer.

Information-legal functions of YGT token:. Collection and recording of information about participants and operations on the platform in the main blockchain. Since the main element of deals is YGT token, it will facilitate the process of placing the result of the deal or another operation on the platform in a single blockchain network.
You Give (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:17:24 PM

If you are marketing an ICO and would like to further expand your market reach, you can send us an email at info@icogems.net

https://icogems.net

ICO Gems is a premier, highly exclusive ICO information database to help investors separate the smart from the scams.  We do not just post information about just any of the hundreds of ICOs popping up every day, but rather choose what we believe are sound investments to help both investors and the future of cryptocurrencies.

We focus on promising projects only.  So if an ICO is listed on our page, investors can be assured your project is not a scam just looking to steal their money.

Please email us at info@icogems.net or send me a message through here!

Thank you
Thanks, we will check your suggestion
braindealler

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:27:49 PM

can I buy from russia or tokens are forbidden here?
Cryptocurrency is still not regulated in Russia at legislative level, you can participate in any ICO. But I know some russian jurists, who are actively working on it... So, maybe in a couple of years it won't be so easy...
Are there any counry restrictions at all?
Purchaser agrees to buy, and company agrees to sell, the ygt tokens in accordance with the following terms: you may not make a acquire a ygt token if you are a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise) or green card holder of the Canada, China, South Korea, Singapore, Usa, Uk, Indonesia, Malaysia.
This list is really huge, why so many countries are restricted?
beast_rough

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:31:35 PM

Cryptocurrency is still not regulated in Russia at legislative level, you can participate in any ICO. But I know some russian jurists, who are actively working on it... So, maybe in a couple of years it won't be so easy...
Purchaser agrees to buy, and company agrees to sell, the ygt tokens in accordance with the following terms: you may not make a acquire a ygt token if you are a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise) or green card holder of the Canada, China, South Korea, Singapore, Usa, Uk, Indonesia, Malaysia.
This restrictions don't mean, that you can't participate, you should consider legislation, if you are resident of one of this countries
braindealler

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:36:15 PM

This restrictions don't mean, that you can't participate, you should consider legislation, if you are resident of one of this countries
So, you mean, it is not important and I can invest in it?
beast_rough

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:14:50 PM

Yes, final decision about making an investment has to be made by you
beast_rough

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:17:17 PM

Project looks promising! When will the coin appear on the exchange?
Start of listing in leading world exchanges is planned for 2019 year.
beast_rough

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:23:25 PM

Hello Sir, does yougive now still in presale phase ?
I heard lots of lots project launched on Singapore before, so let me ask here about your project.
Is there any bonus for presale investor ?
If yes, how much bonus  is it ?
Thanks before
On initial stages the price of token will be lower, check their Medium account:
Private-Sale (July 23 — September 30, 2018), the cost of the token is set at $0.6;
TokenSale 1 (October 15–26, 2018), the token cost is $0.7;
TokenSale 2 (October 26 — November 9, 2018), the token cost is $0.75;
TokenSale 3 (November 10–23, 2018), the token cost is $0.8;
TokenSale 4 (November 24 — December 7, 2018), the token cost is $0.85;
TokenSale 5 (December 8–25, 2018), the token cost is $0.9.
Adams.BitCoin

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:30:20 PM

Mistake! We have a KYC, so it will be easy to detect residents of forbidden countries, moreover, registration for some countries can be blocked
beast_rough

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:48:13 PM

Mistake! We have a KYC, so it will be easy to detect residents of forbidden countries, moreover, registration for some countries can be blocked
Oh, correct, sorry for my misunderstanding... I must check your WP again and refresh my knowledges
Adams.BitCoin

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:34:46 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 12:49:38 AM by Adams.BitCoin

What can you say about competitors
Well, our biggest competitor is bank system, it's the hugest one. But this system has minimum technologies and people like automatization, so this competitor will soon be forgotten.
F1GHTER

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:52:34 AM

Well, our biggest competitor is bank system, it's the hugest one. But this system has minimum technologies and people like automatization, so this competitor will soon be forgotten.
And what about projects like yours one
supportercoin56

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:54:21 AM

Hello there my researcher Maks have given an intro that you guys were listed in ICOholder. I'm Chris VP of Business Development Officer and an ICO marketing advisor in ICOholder. Would you mind if we could talk in DM? I would like to propose marketing services to your ICO Smiley
Adams.BitCoin

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:03:15 AM

Hello there my researcher Maks have given an intro that you guys were listed in ICOholder. I'm Chris VP of Business Development Officer and an ICO marketing advisor in ICOholder. Would you mind if we could talk in DM? I would like to propose marketing services to your ICO Smiley
Better to do it in our telegram chat, but if you prefer bitcointalk, we can do it here, as you wish.
Adams.BitCoin

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:25:33 AM

There are not much of them, you can check all in our white paper
F1GHTER

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:44:39 AM

There are not much of them, you can check all in our white paper
Are you afraid of this competition?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: