Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:28:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ Pre-Sale ] ICO YouGive  (Read 9461 times)
Adams.BitCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:45:34 AM

Can i order a credit card with your platform?
The main task of this platform is to lend and borrow money easily.
May be you have it in plans
May be, but not in the nearest future
Rich.Kid

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:06:42 AM

Can i order a credit card with your platform?
The main task of this platform is to lend and borrow money easily.
May be you have it in plans
May be, but not in the nearest future
Ok, thank you and goof luck with your project
You Give (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:13:45 AM

Seems like a very interesting plan, and everything that's trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote. I’m in, for sure.
Sure! We will make cryptocurrency exchange more convenient
You Give (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:17:01 AM

I think it just wants to help the team to know how big the community cares about this business, it does not matter, the most important is when this idea succeeds the community also can keep this business stay favored
You're right! Community's opinion is extremely important for us!
You Give (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:24:25 AM

I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.
Our project is not associated with AI. You're writing in wrong topic probably
You Give (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

The technology idea can be called successful, it remains only to wait for its implementation.Modern network of data storage and distribution has many disadvantages,and the plan can be a great solution that has long been needed not only individuals but also large companies.
Thank you very much for valuable feedback! We already have MVP of our platform! Hurry up to be the first, who will check it!
You Give (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:37:35 AM

you have an industry that is well planned, very glad to see you are very active in this forum, one of the most important in marketing is good communication with the community, it is useful to expand your business network , good luck for the project.

You're absolutely right! All targeted audience is here and bitcointalk promotion is very important for marketing purposes
ErikKha

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:45:56 AM

The use of block-level agglomeration technology addresses many of the fundamental problems in cryptographic economics, which will facilitate very economical and real-time transactions. The business is very promising, very professional, thanks to ANN thread
DavidCh.

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:53:27 AM

you have an industry that is well planned, very glad to see you are very active in this forum, one of the most important in marketing is good communication with the community, it is useful to expand your business network , good luck for the project.

You're absolutely right! All targeted audience is here and bitcointalk promotion is very important for marketing purposes
It is rubbish bin with spammers and bounty hunters. All targeted audience is in Steemit now
Sizran

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:59:56 AM

I think a respected member of the forum does not read projects about which he writes, this project has not even started a bounty company.
Does anyone know when the bounty will start?
You have a Newbie rank. Why do you think you are respected member at bitcointalk?)
And which rank is good to be respected here?
In my opinion it is Hero member or Legendary
But you only have Member account, why do you think, you're respected here?
I didn't tell, that I have high rank or smth. Moreover, even Member rank is hard to get with this new system of btt...
Which system do you mean?
beast_rough

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:36:29 AM

I think a respected member of the forum does not read projects about which he writes, this project has not even started a bounty company.
You have a Newbie rank. Why do you think you are respected member at bitcointalk?)
I didn't tell, that I have high rank or smth. Moreover, even Member rank is hard to get with this new system of btt...
New system with Merit, sMerit, etc.
descstilat

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:45:12 AM

Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
Sizran

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:54:03 AM

I thought, that this system have always been here, i'm new here a bit
beast_rough

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

Yes, this system appeared this year and not many people were happy about it
You Give (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
Yes, moderation make a good influence and helps to create further updates for the product
Sizran

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:33:13 AM

How did the system look before? No merit?
beast_rough

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:48:25 AM

How did the system look before? No merit?
Yes, there was no Merit, you only needed to make posts here and raise your own activity at forum
beast_rough

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

It is rubbish bin with spammers and bounty hunters. All targeted audience is in Steemit now
Which spam are you talking about? I haven't seen any spam since I registered here
DavidCh.

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

Which spam are you talking about? I haven't seen any spam since I registered here
You are blind, if you can't see it! All threads are filled with bots, which create flood here!
beast_rough

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:14:23 PM

You are blind, if you can't see it! All threads are filled with bots, which create flood here!
Recaptcha is used here to avoid it. Anyway, you can do without this forum, if you don't like it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: