Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:42:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO thread being bumped by potential alts  (Read 125 times)
TryNinja (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 6989

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:58:20 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2023, 04:04:54 AM by TryNinja

Thread: Team CyphrCoin Announces Their "Unique" Cryptocurrency Project

Am I the only one who thinks this thread is intentionally being bumped by alt accounts?

In this one, newbies and brand new accounts already created 8 pages of "good project" posts in just 4 hours.

And this is not the first time the "Team CyphrCoin" has been doing this. I was looking at the Patrol page the last 2 days and I've reported at least 30 similar "good project" posts in the thread that now has been nuked, which has the same name as the current one.

First post (NOW NUKED): Team CyphrCoin Announces Their "Unique" Cryptocurrency Project
Current one (STILL UP): Team CyphrCoin Announces Their "Unique" Cryptocurrency Project

Screenshots of the last 2 pages of the thread: https://imgur.com/a/Ty8tLwo

A few of them from the old thread in my history of reports: https://talkimg.com/images/2023/05/14/blob9af5c4783350fef4.png

P.S: I'm making this thread because this is not the first time I've seen this kind of threads. There are MANY more in the Announcements (Altcoins) board and many more accounts doing this.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

Either they are alts or they are paid to shill. This might be the working of the new autoreplybot. Only thing that can be done here on your side, is report. Or message any global mods/preferably mprep since he is the head mod of the section,and explain your case.

Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:24:05 PM

Either they are alts or they are paid to shill. This might be the working of the new autoreplybot. Only thing that can be done here on your side, is report. Or message any global mods/preferably mprep since he is the head mod of the section,and explain your case.
It's highly probable that these accounts are alts made by the devs, teams, or cm. And Either way, they're contributing much to the crappy posts lying around the forum, covering all possible healthy discussions.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:26:25 PM

I have seen a lot of that when I am roaming on announcement page, they want the thread shows up continuously on the first page their post are very much similar and all the same short words saying they like the project without giving reasons why and a majority of them are newbies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: