Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:21:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not picking up monitor with no graphics cards?  (Read 411 times)
Monetizer (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:46:29 AM

Ok, so recently I had to send of my 7950 to get fixed under warranty so ever since I have been using teamviewer. Now the problem is when I try to connect a real monitor to it through the onboard hdmi slot it won't display anything. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get it to display.
hi_i_am_a_nerd

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

What is a Bitcoin anyway?

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:25:11 AM

Ok, so recently I had to send of my 7950 to get fixed under warranty so ever since I have been using teamviewer. Now the problem is when I try to connect a real monitor to it through the onboard hdmi slot it won't display anything. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get it to display.

hi, i would suggest using the onboard VGA, or DVI instead of HDMI and see if that works

DoNaTe? BTC:  | EARN FREE BTC!
LTC: Lfugx6uauLN25EuhMyrAAquNePf7fZg2uV            | http://freebitco.in/?r=23681
MaTToS88

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:24:41 PM

I experienced same problems with using a teamviewer and then connecting real monitor to PC .
Just let the HDMI cable connected and perform reboot, you should see your BIOS posting and than OS boot .
Or you have to choose right output in BIOS so perform cmos reset too and output should be set by default to auto/both available outputs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: