Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:40:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OSX and bitcoin qt  (Read 353 times)
OldWilly (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:49:48 AM

Hey Bitcoiners,

I've had the bitcoin-qt installed on my mac and it worked fine and was downloading the blockchain, it took a few days but that's expected. Anyways it crashed during a shutdown or something like that and  it was forced to close. I tried to re-open bitcoin-qt and I get "Bitcoin-qt quit expectantly.". I've deleted everything or I think I have using the application AppCleaner. I've reinstalled bitcoin-qt 0.8.6 and I get the same error trying to open it.

This is pretty frustrating and I don't know what to do, I want to run a full node and help the network.

Every time that error comes up it also says it sends an automatic error report to apple, and I know apple has cracked down recently on the app store. I have no idea why removing everything and reinstalling doesn't work.

I don't know where else to turn, I don't even know if this is the correct topic area for an inquiry such as this. Help please Sad   : (.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: