Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:54:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [EDIT] Please Delete  (Read 171 times)
Hellmouth42 (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 345

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:52:29 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 05:23:38 AM by Hellmouth42

Additional Investigations Ongoing - Update after news Informations

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tramirostronix

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:25:04 PM

If i understood, it's not an ICO  Grin

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
yaahub_exchange_support

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

HI Hellmouth42

We are directly representing from Yaahub Exchange and we wold like to know what are you accusing as for.. We have specially created this group to speak to you .

We dont take any money , unlike others we have our own pool of investors  and we are not asking for any Pre-ICO & all we are doing is a simple ANN to people and understand what you are clamming for.We have a special legal representative who would will talk to you know and understand your queries and i understand wny you are saying all this issue.

As we understand that YAAHUB Marketing team has interviewed many Bounty Managers to promote the product and we have given to one Bounty managers. So we came to know that due to enemity some bounty mangers like you we have got this issue. Before you write any further thing , we would like to know who are you are and where are you located so one of our legal representactive will contact you .

Many people we meet here are either Bounty Managers or Bounty Hunter ..
We expect a reply from you  soon

yaahubexchange

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

We are the Direct people representating Yaahub Exchange.
We have a registered company in USA and we have our registration license. (Contact us id you require us to show your registration id).

Further to this Zabcoins this it is a Beta Version for a Payment gateway for Yaahub Exchange but we could complete it due to RBI rules and we had to shut down until further queries.

Furthermore Yaahub Exchange and services does not require any whitepaper document as we have our own investors to fund this project and the Owner of the Exchange he is very much exist and can proof every document of our existence provided if you want to contact us.

HellMouth2 , before you accuse us of anything you need to understand that our legal representative will surely would like to speak to you and will come in touch with you soon.

With regards to NRCCON , we are specialized people who had a project  and which we completed earlier and the moderator will remove the Btctalk ANN has theproject is very successful. Our team are  mostly expertise in technical side .

This Bounty Programs and Airdrops are done by the Bounty Managers whom we appointed as that is the know process

Will investigating this Blog Our Legal Representative identify that they are 3 people who have commented in this post .

Tramirostronix : We know where is he located and we know what his profession and which country he belongs too.
the other bitcoin id is the person whom we gave the permsision to the Bounty Program

and thirdly Hellomouth2, my legal reperesentative told me that you do mostly french translations. So we wil surely get in touch with you..

Please revert back if you have any further queries and waiting for your earliest response.
Hellmouth42 (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:44:19 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 05:24:07 AM by Hellmouth42

Hellmouth42 (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:49:47 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 05:24:24 AM by Hellmouth42

yaahubexchange

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

Tell me one thing ,

What is the issue with all those press releases we have done .

We basically done many  press releases and distribution to 200+ publisihing online newes paper with the same content and we will be doing further more . Currently , we have asking to Hire Marketing team to give a good approach to the community and they adivsed us to do Bounty Programs.

We are happy with what we are getting and we can wait further down the lane to get the right people without anyone Investment .

Till now no one asked us to show the registration and if they wanted to check they had PM us .. and we have contacted them and shown them whatever they require professional and with ethics

The biggest issue is that we are more into Technical expertise and we were not sure about the process of Bounty Managers but we are open to discuss and understand .

This does not qualify us on what you proclaim ..

What else you would like to know.

Hi yaahub_exchange_support
We are directly representing from Yaahub Exchange and we wold like to know what are you accusing as for.. We have specially created this group to speak to you .

lol, this "group" ? you wrote 1 post, be modest

You have, an "marketing Team", good news, so then she will be able to answer this simple questions (and not to me, I'me a simple member, to the whole community):

do you think it is serious (for your pool of "investors") that the 5 press release articles are identical AND published by "crypto-media", some of which are clones and belong to the same company?

http://www.abnewswire.com/pressreleases/yaahub-is-a-peer-to-peer-crypto-marketplace-connecting-buyers-with-sellersjust-sign-up-and-trade-right-away_232579.html
http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3828456
http://www.financenewsworld.com/story/112913/yaahub-is-a-peer-to-peer-crypto-marketplace-connecting-buyers-with-sellersjust-sign-up-and-trade-right-away.html
http://markets.financialcontent.com/stocks/news/read/36511155

http://investor.wallstreetselect.com/wss/news/read/36511155/

We have a registered company in USA and we have our registration license. (Contact us id you require us to show your registration id).

Why not publish it here?

Tramirostronix : We know where is he located and we know what his profession and which country he belongs too.

and thirdly Hellomouth2, my legal reperesentative told me that you do mostly french translations. So we wil surely get in touch with you..

Impressive investigation

Rather than seeking to be threatening because you are uncomfortable, and in the hypothesis that you are in good faith:

- publish substantive responses
- focus instead on managing your communication/bounty program, which is catastrophic

yaahubexchange

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

We have no relationship as of today with them accept we discussed some few good ventures earlier but they are happy with their community and they had their own team to go forward.

We are an independent company with our own Investors and proceeded to do our own exchange. 

I hope this answers your question

With regards to NRCCON , we are specialized people who had a project  and which we completed earlier and the moderator will remove the Btctalk ANN has theproject is very successful. Our team are  mostly expertise in technical side .

This Bounty Programs and Airdrops are done by the Bounty Managers whom we appointed as that is the know process

How many accounts will you create today, to give the impression that there are many of you?

Tell me a little bit about the partnership between NRCCoin and Noor Capital on occasion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: