Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:30:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to share the worst thing that have ever happened to me about ethereum  (Read 101 times)
sifonE (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:21:22 PM

hy mates,

sorry if i have made this post on the wrong thread.
i want to share my experience based on last year December 2017 to January 2018, i bought 6,000 ethereum at the rate of $1200 hoping the price will increase more than that but to no avail after January the price moved to $1000 i was just summon courage that price will increase after some while. reaching Fabruary the price fall drastically i was just thinking is normal market fall. i was advise my friends not to sell since i bought it at per/eth at $1200 so i was targeting $1500 per eth for me to sell, but so shocking the price decreased to %40 of what i bought per eth.

now in this scenario do you still advise me to sell or hold.
please help me i want to commit suicide!!!
sifonE (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:22:50 PM

can someone please give me a reasonable steps on what to do now that the market is fucking down... i really mad about what is happening to me.
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:31:41 PM

I think if the money was not borrowed and urgently do not need to sell is not necessary, as the loss is too great. It is possible to wait for a return to the old price will need a long time. By the way, many there have lost so much on the correction.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:37:54 PM

I think if the money was not borrowed and urgently do not need to sell is not necessary, as the loss is too great. It is possible to wait for a return to the old price will need a long time. By the way, many there have lost so much on the correction.

what if the price decreases more than this what do you think will happen to him if the price didn't grow up... so to me i suggest he should sell 2000 eth and hold 4000 for to sell the growth how it will be..
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:05:45 PM

oh my God, so so sorry about that but i think all you could do is just to hold till the market comes up then you can sell, selling now may warrant you losing too much so just be patient till it get back to the price before you can sell.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: