Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:58:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: US Congress calling cryptocurrencies "the future of money"  (Read 94 times)
ningo (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:53:50 PM

This came ahead of a hearing on Wednesday 18th July which will be live telecast .The hearing will take place at Capitol Hill.This to me confirms the power hidden in blockchain and it appears that the whole world is getting awake to embrace the future of money.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:06:37 PM

Blocking is a really promising and fast-developing technology. Time will show what will decide and how the hearing of the Congress will affect.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

If this was true, I think it would have hit the news.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Wabri

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:09:35 PM

This came ahead of a hearing on Wednesday 18th July which will be live telecast .The hearing will take place at Capitol Hill.This to me confirms the power hidden in blockchain and it appears that the whole world is getting awake to embrace the future of money.

In my opinion is it a good description of cryptocurrency. The reason is because it is a growing market with different project based on the change of the industries where they are in. Therefore can it seen as a payment solution, because everyone everywhere can use it.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:20:42 PM

Lately, a lot of positive news about bitcoin and the crypto-currency market, but I'm surprised that the market capitalization has no growth. But if you recall what bitcoin rate and market capitalization was exactly one year ago, it is clear that the growth of about 350 percent and for this year was made more than all the time that we know bitcoin. We are still at the very beginning, it will be more interesting later!
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:28:00 PM

The market is at a lower position at present. It is hoped that the market will rebound after the hearing. The market is in urgent need of more urgent support. Otherwise, it will be at a low level this year. Let's look forward to the hearing together.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:31:11 PM

Yeah, I think that's true. I think that everybody remembers global usage of paper money just 10 years ago. Now is era of digital money while criptocurrency is our future

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:37:51 PM

Recently, news is very poorly practiced in bitcoin. And it is unlikely that a revolutionary decision will be made. I think that everything will end as usual - a declaration of intent.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:50:38 PM

I do love to read news like this but still
I prefer to have full evidence
Kindly provide us links to the news as stated from original source
Let’s up bitcoin and  altcoins become future of money
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:51:32 PM

I agree with that, the future of money is cryptocurrencies, the technology are being improved upon by good project in crypto space which they are getting to level on mass adoption and fiat will become something of past.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: