Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:39:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming 3-4x Coins  (Read 500 times)
Quadrant75

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:41:30 PM

Maybe you could add some more words and information regarding why they will be so, instead of just saying they will be for no reason?

What i see here, is a fairly new or inactive user who made a topic that literally only contains 10 words, which are used to promoto 3 different coins. Why in the world would anyone take that serious?  Grin

Maybe doing some hype mate to pump up the value of that token. If we take the bait, then they will benefit the pump since they got already the token in their wallet and all they are waiting is the price increase before they sell it.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:52:15 PM

Here are a few realistic 3x-4x coins

Tezos
Metaverse ETP
Komodo

thanks for the your help, but why this coins exactly? I dont expect something great from KMD, know this platform and didnt see smth good ideas. Tezos - possible. It was a very big ico , and i hope that tezos team can realize their plans. Info about metaverse i need to check
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:27:20 PM

Here are a few realistic 3x-4x coins

Tezos
Metaverse ETP
Komodo
I do not accept all the three will reach big success in future. Because crypto market is already cat on the wall so no one judge future possibilities. May be some strong projects will make 3x to 4x raise but not all the three succeed. I am believe some projects in 5x to 10x raise in future but I do not mentioned the name because after confirmation only I accept my completely so crypto market is not a stable market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
maxwellfreeman

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:45:37 AM

There are a lot that will do that. If BTC goes on another massive bull run, even the worst coins will do that and more

I've been thinking only select coins will ride with the BTC bull, but recently I've been thinking, maybe we're earlier to the crypto game than that.

Maybe an obvious majority will rise like they did in Q4 2017. Currently looking into this specifically.
LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:30:00 AM

Imo Kelvin Blockchain, Eloncity and Anchor. Wink
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

In this abnormal market, the best way to do is just to wait until the market will be stable. But I will recommend a coin, that the token is ongoing because it has a potential to be big in the future. The project is backed by the former finance minister of Malta and this will be amazing in this project.

QuickX is a novel protocol designed specifically to cure the many fatal flaws that are hindering the mass adoption of Cryptocurrencies today. It performs transactions off the chain for same Blockchain assets and utilizes pooling facilitators who supply liquidity for cross chain transfers of crypto assets. Through this, it accelerates the transaction speed greatly, dissolves the interoperability problem between different Cryptocurrencies, relieves the transaction fees and also solves the issue of scalability.

No more prolonged waiting times; with QuickX, it is now possible for you to make instant transactions for all your Blockchain assets.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:24:11 PM

There are many coins out there that has the potential to multiply its value, especially those with real world application and utilization such as: BUZZCOIN, GRFT, WAVES, DIGIWAGE, PRiVCY, MAG. These are currently undervalued coins. Once the milestones have been achieved such as supernodes, masternodes, POS, and many aspects that can be utilized in real life scenario, these coins will proliferate and be popular among investors.
kimymo

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:26:58 PM

watch top cap coins such like that i think is has room to grow
iota
qtum
nem
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:15:27 PM

I think most of the altcoins are able to go 3x to 4x once market recover. The prices are really low now. Just choose a few good coins such as Neo, Omg and etc, it shouldn’t be hard to achieve the profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:34:04 PM

It is difficult to predict a pump with the current market, the best bet is to invest in a promising ICO and in projects that have an interesting roadmap, these long-term projects can have an interesting return with less risk. Risking in shitcoins that have monstrous pumps is very risky, many people lost money with the move from late last year / early this year, it is difficult to see such a scenario anytime soon.
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:53:45 PM

Until now it is still difficult to find a potential coin, a market that is still weak and less friendly so the price is less supportive, but there are some that began to look with the platform that grew little by little, EOS, stellar began to have a community that followed ethereum.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

I think most of the altcoins are able to go 3x to 4x once market recover. The prices are really low now. Just choose a few good coins such as Neo, Omg and etc, it shouldn’t be hard to achieve the profit.
All coins would really have that possible multiplier specially when the bull run is already there where prices would pump up into points where possibly reaching out new All time highs. This is the hard thing on crypto where we do keep playing on the guessing game and only the good projects would really retain or sustain their position for longer periods into this market. For now I do suggest always stick up on top 1-20 coins on CMC.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ecol

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:48:24 PM

Upcoming 3x-4x for whole market just we need some patience. We will keep our investment and wait the rising. Key is the patience and HODL.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Maria

Activity: 832

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:53:51 PM

Tezos, wanchain and Icon just deserve. But they're all connected to BTC. They can not move on their own.

TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:44:45 PM

I prefer Kelvin Blockchain, very interesting upcoming ICO Smiley Based on cool idea, with interesting features Wink
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:14:50 PM

Check ZEEX

Backed by ZEEK founder of zeex. ZEEK is dealing with gift cards however silly it sounds it actually works, big companies like starbucks, amazon etc by issuing their own gift cards (you can see loads of them in the supermarkets) are getting funds that before the actual purchase in their shop is made ....
so diy and diversify your portfolio
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:33:13 PM

3 to 4 times price from now of the ethereum is really possible after few months or weekd only. Becaude the most potential altcoin is ethereum and I believe on that.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:53:39 PM

Choose worth of your funds to invest in 3-4x coins. Always consider investing into legitimate project that their is a movement ahead. Market is unpredictable search for a promising project dont rely from someone.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:06:38 PM

These are great picks. However, I this the market is changing quite fast, now more focus on infrastructure projects and exchanges imo. I am looking at Bgogo now, UChain, Pchain, Zebi, Gochain and few more. I think there are many opportunities out there with 3-5x you just need to DYOR
trieuvietquan4

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:56:56 AM

These are great picks. However, I this the market is changing quite fast, now more focus on infrastructure projects and exchanges imo. I am looking at Bgogo now, UChain, Pchain, Zebi, Gochain and few more. I think there are many opportunities out there with 3-5x you just need to DYOR

Bgogo is a good project and small cap, easily x3-x5, you mentioned many project with "chain" word, how about Usechain bro  Grin, I have many Usechain coin, what is your opinion about this ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: