Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for design company interested in Equity  (Read 121 times)
alex.ppg (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:14:54 PM

Hey everyone,

We are looking for a designer company to get on board our company. We already have a concrete all-around team and a good investor network but the thing we lack is a permanent designer company that would help us refactor our product and go for a proper funding round. Feel free to contact me directly if you are interested.

Kind regards,
AP
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:12:52 PM

Hey everyone,

We are looking for a designer company to get on board our company. We already have a concrete all-around team and a good investor network but the thing we lack is a permanent designer company that would help us refactor our product and go for a proper funding round. Feel free to contact me directly if you are interested.

Kind regards,
AP

With everyone making his own money equity becomes worthless

TUMANOVA

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:25:41 PM

Hey!
Give me more information about what you need
Pages: [1]
  Print