Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:39:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont buy from Youtubetv (crypogift)  (Read 185 times)
Kyleweege (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:06:21 AM

Dont buy he just ripped me off.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:45:03 AM

I am curious, everything points to him being a scammer, so why did you trust him ?

Also why didn't you read this stickie ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3035620.0

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
gravygranuals

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

I am curious, everything points to him being a scammer, so why did you trust him ?

Because people like myself stumble upon the thread through Google. For whatever reason Bitcoin Forum doesn’t show the +/- trust information whilst logged out. The seller has also used alts to post fake reviews which makes it even more convincing.

The real question is, why are these trust details hidden whilst logged out, and why hasn’t this user been banned yet?
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:47:22 PM

Because people like myself stumble upon the thread through Google. For whatever reason Bitcoin Forum doesn’t show the +/- trust information whilst logged out. The seller has also used alts to post fake reviews which makes it even more convincing.

The real question is, why are these trust details hidden whilst logged out, and why hasn’t this user been banned yet?

As for banning, sad to say the "official policy" of this forum is not to moderate scam threads.  As for trust details, good question.  I could think of a few answers to both questions but would probably get banned for suggesting a couple of them.  Cheesy LOL  

Also, this thread will soon be moved out of this forum to a place where the chance of any newbie finding it will be less than ZERO.

Sorry you lost money to that low-life scumbag cockroach. There are probably 100 more like him here.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3608

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

The real question is, why are these trust details hidden while logged out, and why hasn’t this user been banned yet?
Because of the laziness of people, you are planning to buy from here and do not want to log in or at least do a Google search for that user.
In general, buying all cards from unknown people is extremely dangerous even if you have not been scammed, "the most famous way to get bitcoin anonymously."
I do not expect anything will be done soon regarding Youtubetv, but there have been suggestions that there be a welcome message explaining all the details of the forum or at least a message that the sticky topics must be read first.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:00:47 PM

The real question is, why are these trust details hidden while logged out, and why hasn’t this user been banned yet?
Because of the laziness of people, you are planning to buy from here and do not want to log in or at least do a Google search for that user.
In general, buying all cards from unknown people is extremely dangerous even if you have not been scammed, "the most famous way to get bitcoin anonymously."
I do not expect anything will be done soon regarding Youtubetv, but there have been suggestions that there be a welcome message explaining all the details of the forum or at least a message that the sticky topics must be read first.

I think what @gravygranuals said highlights some point. Well IMO there is not really a  need to make a new account for a one-time trade  but I do agree you get to miss out the stickies.

One shouldn't miss the general fact that you shouldn't trust anyone right away that both - one who doesn't have an account and have an account misses. You wouldn't lose even a penny if you are cautious at least.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: