Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:54:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Get your own smart contracts + pre-sale | Website (updated)  (Read 61687 times)
loljosh (OP)

Activity: 751
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:07:07 PM

bump!

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin-Corporation.com

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:45:10 AM

Josh,
Whats up? Was chatting with you on skype about 4 hours ago. I was ready to pay for the coin creation training so that we can move forward with plans. I'm ready to move forward with those plans we discussed.

Bitcoin-Corporation.com

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:26:26 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 04:44:47 AM by Bitcoin-Corporation.com

Hello,
This is in reference to the above message.

Just wanted to follow up by saying that we finally began our training on Thursday, 9:30am!

I thought that this might be a training session or course fully delivered at once and gone through step by step and then followed up with supplemental support. But I have since learned that it is handled similar to attending classes over a period of time. So far I have learned to create an X11 Coin Wallet, and we're moving on to the Genesis Block and delving in to making a new Block Chain.

Josh tends to be like a lot of IT people. Pretty GOOD at what they do, but not too good with communicating outside of that. I think they're more techies than teachers or businessman. I'm a businessman (teacher type), so the communications thing is a big deal to me, and that's driving me crazy!

I didn't want to leave my last statement loose ended (see? communications), and I didn't want to just say "Delivered", because I notice that there is this concern about the altcoin market being full of shit coins (shitty people?), and I think altcoins play an important role in cryptocurrency and it might be seen if more people made an effort to produce or support more useful altcoin projects.

BC
worth

Activity: 558

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:48:55 AM

Hello,

Just wanted to follow up by saying that we finally began our training at on Thursday, 9:30am!

I thought that this might be a training session or course fully delivered at once and gone through step by step and then followed up with supplemental support. But I have since learned that it is handled similar to attending classes over a period of time. So far I have learned to create an X11 Coin Wallet, and we're moving on to the Genesis Block and delving in to making a new Block Chain.

Josh tends to be like a lot of IT people. Pretty GOOD at what they do, but not too good with communicating outside of that. I think they're more techies than teachers or businessman. I'm a businessman (teacher type), so the communications thing is a big deal to me, and that's driving me crazy!

I didn't want to leave my last statement loose ended (see? communications), and I didn't want to just say "Delivered", because I notice that there is this concern about the altcoin market being full of shit coins (shitty people?), and I think altcoins play an important roll in cryptocurrency and it might be seen if more people made an effort to produce or support more useful altcoin projects.

BC

Glad you were able to get a response from loljosh. I tried contacting him weeks ago and was ignored, so I moved on to someone else for the project I'm involved with.

Are you guys finally resurrecting the Wampumcoin project?  Was seriously considering just taking it over since it seemed to have been abandoned. 

I have a serious suggestion for you about some specific changes you really should implement in an update that will add a LOT of value to the project, while making it much more appealing to the Native American community.  PM me if you'd like details.
loljosh (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:36:26 PM

Hello,

Just wanted to follow up by saying that we finally began our training at on Thursday, 9:30am!

I didn't want to leave my last statement loose ended (see? communications), and I didn't want to just say "Delivered", because I notice that there is this concern about the altcoin market being full of shit coins (shitty people?), and I think altcoins play an important roll in cryptocurrency and it might be seen if more people made an effort to produce or support more useful altcoin projects.

BC

Glad you were able to get a response from loljosh. I tried contacting him weeks ago and was ignored, so I moved on to someone else for the project I'm involved with.

Are you guys finally resurrecting the Wampumcoin project?  Was seriously considering just taking it over since it seemed to have been abandoned. 

I have a serious suggestion for you about some specific changes you really should implement in an update that will add a LOT of value to the project, while making it much more appealing to the Native American community.  PM me if you'd like details.

I am sorry mate if I missed/didn't reply any of your messages. I get many messages here so it's difficult to reply them all. You can contact me directly via Skype in future.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
Bitcoin-Corporation.com

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:49:16 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 02:34:37 AM by Bitcoin-Corporation.com

Hi Worth, good to hear from you. Yeah, josh all but scolded Wink me for posting that here, but I explained to him that I wasn't trying to make him look like a scammer and that I thought it was important to tell it like it easy. Keeps things going in the direction they need to be going in when dealing with time and money, ya know?

I have a serious suggestion for you about some specific changes you really should implement in an update that will add a LOT of value to the project, while making it much more appealing to the Native American community.  PM me if you'd like details.

Ok, I've been super busy, as usual, and I'll shoot you a PM soon.

I am sorry mate if I missed/didn't reply any of your messages. I get many messages here so it's difficult to reply them all. You can contact me directly via Skype in future.

See! See how good a little chit-chat can be? Now someone else knows that they weren't being ignored. Something good came out of my post. Smiley
worth

Activity: 558

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:20:12 PM

Hi Worth, good to here from you. Yeah, josh all but scolded Wink me for posting that here, but I explained to him that I wasn't trying to make him look like a scammer and that I thought it was important to tell it like it easy. Keeps things going in the direction they need to be going in when dealing with time and money, ya know?

Ok, I've been super busy, as usual, and I'll shoot you a PM soon.

See! See how good a little chit-chat can be? Now someone else knows that they weren't being ignored. Something good came out of my post. Smiley

Just to be clear, it wasn't my intent to accuse Josh of being a scammer, either.
loljosh (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:17:22 PM

Been busy lately with some projects. Ready for more orders Smiley

SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:00:57 AM

PM'd you just before regarding a question.
loljosh (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 12:11:01 PM

Reply sent!

miragecash

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:43:29 PM

PM'ed you 2 days ago Oct 10 with a price request for a custom coin. Please reply.

Reply sent!
loljosh (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:24:48 PM

Hello what is turnaround time for two coin?

Depend on the specs!

GeorgeL

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:14:53 AM

Hello what will be price just to compile wallet and what OS?
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:13:18 AM

Can you make some urgent nodes? Please message me here or on Skype asap.
loljosh (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:18:00 PM

Can you make some urgent nodes? Please message me here or on Skype asap.

Sure sir, already replied you on Skype.

Pastafarian

Activity: 760

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 05:44:48 PM

pm sent  Smiley

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
loljosh (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 12:40:35 AM

pm sent  Smiley

Replied Smiley

loljosh (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:43:18 PM

Back on forum and ready for more orders.: )

JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 05:02:10 AM

Alright sent you a PM  Wink

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
loljosh (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 12:23:27 AM

Replied all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: