Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:01:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Quantum Leap Foundation - Example Africa  (Read 1451 times)
drof69 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 12:48:54 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 02:20:27 PM by drof69

Example Africa

Good Morning Everyone,

The Quantum Leap Foundation Inc is about to embark on a mission to change the dynamic of the world we live in using cryptocurrency.  We're going to work with the first Bitcoin meet-up group in Botswana, Bitcoin Botswana, in order to have a launching point for spreading Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecion, and other cryptocurrencies to developing African nations. Through Bitcoin Botswana, we plan to go directly to the people of Africa and find out from them how we can help make their lives better through cryptocurrency.

Short term goals:

• Fund the founder of Bitcoin Botswana, Alah MotherPk Itireleng to go to a national conference in the United States
  • Fund a documentary about Bitcoin Botswana
  • Help Bitcoin Botswana reach out to other African nations in order to empower them
  • Send a team from QLFInc to Botswana for 1 week to educate, collaborate, reach out, and anything else we can do to make this project succeed

This foundation is bigger than any one currency. We see the huge potential for digital currency in this generation and see no reason why we can't make a difference in this world.

Volunteers Needed

• Multi-lingual speakers
  • Donors
  • Programmers
  • Web designers
  • Social Media liaisons

If you want to help, you can contact Steven at www.bitconfused.org, me /u/drof69 on reddit, or /u/jadams2874, the co-Founder of QLFInc.
We're going for complete transparency here. We want anyone who donates to know exactly where there donation is going and how it will be spent.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions.

Regards,

Drof69

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:18:16 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 02:28:22 PM by sayulita

Perhaps you can elaborate.

It appears that you are running a for-profit entity, and calling yourself a "Foundation"?

I am assuming that this website is yours?

http://www.navigatechange.net/services-2/personal-leadership/yourlifevisioncoach/

If this is your "for profit" website, why are you asking the bitcoin community to donate money for your personal trip to go to Africa?

I am happy to make donations to entities which actually further the advancement of bitcoin. Have you made any advancements for the bitcoin community so far that you can show me? Or is this your first attempt? Do you have anything you can show this community that you have done prior to this to help mankind? I assume an actual "Foundation" should have some kind of proven track record.

Are you a registered Foundation?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation_%28nonprofit%29

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
drof69 (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 02:21:26 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 02:46:41 PM by drof69

You are running a for-profit entity, and calling yourself a "Foundation"?

http://www.navigatechange.net/services-2/personal-leadership/yourlifevisioncoach/

If this is your "for profit" website, why are you asking the bitcoin community to donate money for your personal trip to go to Africa?

I am happy to make donations to entities which actually further the advancement of bitcoin. Have you made any advancements for the bitcoin community so far that you can show me? Or is this your first attempt at attempting to do so?

The INC is important. I forgot to add that in the title. As of right now, I'm just a volunteer and have no official role in the foundation. I expect suspicion, negative feedback, and accusations of fraud. It's inevitable. Try actually going to bitconfused.org. Do you see anything that remotely suggests that we're for profit? No, you don't.

Let me answer your question in detail. I tend to get mad and then think about it later.

You are running a for-profit entity, and calling yourself a "Foundation"?

This is incorrect. We are in no way affiliated with that site. Our website is http://www.bitconfused.org

This is kind of outrageous, but no, we do have a kick starter planned to help fund a team to goto Africa, but that is separate from Example Africa .

I am happy to make donations to entities which actually further the advancement of bitcoin. Have you made any advancements for the bitcoin community so far that you can show me? Or is this your first attempt at attempting to do so?

I'm not sure if you read my post or not? I answered this question already. I'll direct you this link with an interview with the founder of Bitcoin Botswana to show what QLFInc has already done to advance Bitcoin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq2Rz68MGfs

Edit: To answer your last question.

From what Steven has told me, we are registered, but not tax exempt as the fee for filing in the state of Georgia is $400. That is one of our first priorities to cover.
bitconfused

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:21:34 PM

It appears that you are running a for-profit entity, and calling yourself a "Foundation"?

I am happy to make donations to entities which actually further the advancement of bitcoin. Have you made any advancements for the bitcoin community so far that you can show me? Or is this your first attempt? Do you have anything you can show this community that you have done prior to this to help mankind? I assume an actual "Foundation" should have some kind of proven track record.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation_%28nonprofit%29

Hey! I'm Steven Carpenter, the CEO & Founder of the Quantum Leap Foundation Inc. We are a legal non-profit entity in the state of Georgia, US.  We've been deeply involved in the Bitcoin community in several ways. We were able to help teach a class at the New York Bitcoin Center back in early January when it first opened, and we also attended the North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami, FL. We've helped build a Bitcoin community in Savannah, GA, and helped fund and organize the first Bitcoin meet-up in Botswana, Africa. www.bitconfused.org/africa has more information about Alah Itireleng, the woman in Botswana who we have been helping. We do everything out of a passion for helping others and use Bitcoin as the gateway to do so. We only wish to help the community, and will remain completely transparent and available for chat at any time! Please just contact me and I can give you my personal cell phone number. Thank you all for the support! www.facebook.com/quantumleapfoundation
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: