Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:11:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Worth To Be Currency?  (Read 15653 times)
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

bitcoin is meant to be a p2p currency. so yes, it's worth using it that way. should there be another widely crypto instead, i wouldn't mind that at all. can't wait to see how things turn out
mansilkroad

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

If it will satisfy few conditions it could be a global currency, there should change for example:
-fees (now after lightning network if you use that it is cheap but
 if you use this 1xxx adreses the fee can be high),
 there is much cryptocurrencies that doesn't have fees for transfer (f.ex. steem)
-scalability (3000 tx/block) and waiting for block finish sometimes 40-50 minutes for confirm txs
-mass adoption (bitcoin is easy to use, in my opinion much easier than using bank accounts
 but ordinary people don't know that, maybe btc need some campaign to tell people how it is and how it isn't)
-price stability
Alter28

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:33:31 AM

Sure, it is our treading currency and It will replace fiat currency one day
Agree with your comments. Many argue that Bitcoin will replace fiat currency. If this becomes true in the future, then I think Bitcoin will be the strongest currency in the world, and everyone must use Bitcoin.

Hello everybody longtime no see
today I feel so good
I will come to rich in future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:47:38 AM

many people believe bitcoin to be very complicated ,infect its lot more simple and than what most people think to help everyone get the grasp of the basics and  over time also present other learning opportuneties
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

Bitcoin is worth to be a currency, cryptocurrency is on the rise now and it is high time governments all over the world appreciate the  great benefits bitcoin has  for the world. Ideally bitcoin should be considered as a currency that can be used for exchange of goods and services all over the world.
emma.wangcl

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

Not sure, but i think there will be another coin can do that... Bitcoin nowaday is the most popular and people use it as currency... Future will give us the answer.
Veronika94

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:01:19 PM

If we exchange money for bitcoins and vice versa bitcoins for paper money, then probably it costs money and is now very good.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

Bitcoin not only a common currency, it is a digital currency with decentralized system. of course it is worth to be a currency.
The price of bitcoin is the most expensive in cryptocurrency, it is more than currency, it is an investment currency.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:48:25 PM

Bitcon is very useful and helpful to everyone therefore it's worth to be a currency because is has a big value of price, it help users financially, it will use investment and payment, has good quality and quantity that people never disappoint and its a profitable coin.
chocolato

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

I think bitcoin is the currency of the future.It takes time for people to get used to and adjust to new ways of paying for goods.New things always take time, people need to get used to the idea.Usually people are careful about things they do not know Because in my opinion we are at the beginning of running new technology and people see it as an investment rather than a currency until that change or coins come in the chagnes
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

I think bitcoin is the currency of the future.It takes time for people to get used to and adjust to new ways of paying for goods.New things always take time, people need to get used to the idea.Usually people are careful about things they do not know Because in my opinion we are at the beginning of running new technology and people see it as an investment rather than a currency until that change or coins come in the chagnes
Bitcoin is created to be a currency, but the best used of it is for investments. Because its volatile, means that the price is rapidly changing and its unpredictable to know if its going to increase or decrease, so if you used bitcoin as a payment, you might lose big profit when its price increase. For now this is the best to do, but in the future i think that bitcoin will be one of the known currency that we would be using for both investments and as a payment.
Goodwin54

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:28:52 AM

Bitcoin is already a currency and it is used for trading at present. But i have doubt that it will replace the fiat currencies in future.
GreenHarbor57

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:33:24 AM

Bitcoin is worth a currency. in future it will be used by the people just like as fiat currencies.
HDContent751

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:33:46 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular currency in crypto world. it will remain ever beside normal currencies. it will be used as trading currency or can be used for online purchase.
ohzeih5n

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:37:34 AM

Yeah I mean why not? It's a decentralized currency not like dollar or euro. I'm sure if SEC accept bitcoin it will be the next monetary revolution.
Mark my words..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
OutdoorTestDrive87

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:04:58 AM

Btc is so popular nowadays and its growing. So it will worth to be currency.
HighStreetIntent45

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:05:47 AM

Btc is the king of decentralized word. It obviously meet the requirements to be the currency.
FrontRow364

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

Surely. No doubt.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:24:08 AM

Btc is the king of decentralized word. It obviously meet the requirements to be the currency.

We look forward to surprises when entering the year-end as of now, I hope that the price of bitcoin can rise and skyrocket so as to make all haters silent and choose to buy bitcoin rather than fight bitcoin, and if this year bitcoin prices reach at least $ 25k then this is an indication to be international currency.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:14:03 PM

I think bitcoin is already accepted as a digital currency and many stores accept it as a payment method. In real life, Bitcoin now likes a high asset because its price is high volatility. And bitcoin is a international payment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: