Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:02:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Worth To Be Currency?  (Read 15653 times)
summersky2126

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

Well for me it is the best option to choose from and I believe that bitcoin will not become a currency in the future but will be the best thing to consider when making any payments and you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and falling sharply, the bitcoin price fluctuations as much as the current time is due to bitcoin No country, or any government control, so bitcoin always fluctuates even in these coming days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:37:55 PM

Well for me it is the best option to choose from and I believe that bitcoin will not become a currency in the future but will be the best thing to consider when making any payments and you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and falling sharply, the bitcoin price fluctuations as much as the current time is due to bitcoin No country, or any government control, so bitcoin always fluctuates even in these coming days.
Yes but i think its not easy to be a currency because its value is always changing while if the currency needed it should be have fix value. I think its better if Bitcoin is only good as an asset because there is possibility give you huge profit. Bitcoin is better for an alternative currency as payment especially in transaction.
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

Yes bitcoin is a currency and we have option to use this currency for various purposes crypto currencies is a vast market and now a days the market is down other wise we would not leave it like this the traders were actively trading crypto and it is worth to every one for their bright future it is a kind of side business for me and it is fruitful in the future ii am thinking in long run.

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

maybe at this time not yet if all countries had legalized crypto currency as official currency and could be used as currency as possible it could have happened

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:21:05 PM
Merited by voltesbit777 (2)

Bitcoin can't be popular if its features was not a good things. But why it became popular? it is because lot of investors believed in its capabilities, until such times bitcoin  reached the high peak levels of its price in the market. Where some of the country regulated it then like Japan and more, and most Asian country also had their exchange platform that accepting bitcoin as their mode of payment. So it is cleared, that bitcoin worth to be a currency.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:03:35 PM

In my opinion. whether or not the crypto currency is the currency used by the transaction if the crypto currency has a price determination. so, if the crypto currency continues to experience price changes, in my opinion, it is better for this currency to remain a trading commodity. but the crypto currency must be legalized so that traders will be protected and feel safe when using crypto currencies.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:37:46 PM

In my opinion. whether or not the crypto currency is the currency used by the transaction if the crypto currency has a price determination. so, if the crypto currency continues to experience price changes, in my opinion, it is better for this currency to remain a trading commodity. but the crypto currency must be legalized so that traders will be protected and feel safe when using crypto currencies.
Yes definitely bitcoin is very worthy to be a currency.Although it is a cryptocurrency but still it has the capability and potential to overtake the normal currency.Bitcoin has many advantages over the normal currency like faster transactions.Bitcoin is also a money making machine and one should take advantage of it.Although the prices are down but still bitcoin is a good option for investment purposes as it gives decent profit returns.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:42:04 AM

Based on the descriptions that are given, Bitcoin, of course, cannot be recognized as currency. However, I still believe that in some cases it may well be considered and perform the function of a means of payment. However, he can walk in society, like the other decentralized cryptocurrency, only in parallel with the national money of the states. As the main currency in the state, it can not and never will.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:56:25 AM

Yes, bitcoin is worth to be a currency. It already plays an important role in economic system and it is accepted as payment currency in some countries.

I do respect the countries that accepted Bitcoin but I don't think it is that worthy especially right now. The price of Bitcoin as we all know is so volatile, the price go up and down, just like that back and forth. If someone will be accepting it as a payment method, it will be their loss and it will be really hard dealing with that moving price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:13:10 PM

Actually money is a representation of gold. Paper money it self don't have intrinsic value which can equal with gold but bitcoin has the same characteristics as gold although bitcoin also don't have intrinsic value. But for me since bitcoin maximum amount is limited and can't be counterfeited then bitcoin is worth to be currency.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:31:21 PM

Actually money is a representation of gold. Paper money it self don't have intrinsic value which can equal with gold but bitcoin has the same characteristics as gold although bitcoin also don't have intrinsic value. But for me since bitcoin maximum amount is limited and can't be counterfeited then bitcoin is worth to be currency.
indeed to make fiat money must have gold reserves, but in my opinion between bitcoin and gold is different. with a limited number and a decentralized system, the government cannot control it, so there are still many governments that don't like it
eroejoe

Activity: 602
Merit: 54

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:48:40 PM

indeed to make fiat money must have gold reserves, but in my opinion between bitcoin and gold is different. with a limited number and a decentralized system, the government cannot control it, so there are still many governments that don't like it
Actually, there is also paper which represents gold, currently price of gold is price for that paper.
Similiar could happen to Bitcoin, in that way government could control Bitcoin.
It is easier to follow and collect informations of cash flow of Bitcoin than cash flow of paper cash.

BTC
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:02:00 PM

Based on the descriptions that are given, Bitcoin, of course, cannot be recognized as currency. However, I still believe that in some cases it may well be considered and perform the function of a means of payment. However, he can walk in society, like the other decentralized cryptocurrency, only in parallel with the national money of the states. As the main currency in the state, it can not and never will.
- From a legal perspective, bitcoin is really not recognized as a currency when its features and problems are not suitable for currency, it is only suitable to become an investment asset but if we stand in the perspective of bitcoin users, Bitcoin is always recognized as a currency but this currency is not so common in everyday life, very few people use it. Because for people who do not know bitcoin, bitcoin does not create credibility for them and they do not want to use it, with investors and traders, even with bitcin users, they also do not want to use bitcoin when the value of bitcoin increases over time, using bitcoin as currency will be wasted

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:26:32 PM

In my own words, I don't think that BTC is ready to be considered as the currency that we'll be using in the future, the prediction is too vague, Bitcoin needs to develop more and people need to recognize about BTC first and how it could benefit us, its quite hard but nothing is impossible though, just wishing that BTC would continue to develop as alts would likely to evolve as well.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:49:15 PM

For me gold is Nothing in front of bitcoin because bitcoin has strong system which keeps it safe and away from all harm’s but gold is hard ri keep safe with you because it can be stolen as well as it improves the price deadly but it falls faster than the flow of water so I don’t like investing in gold while i feel safe with bitcoin.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:05:35 PM

For me gold is Nothing in front of bitcoin because bitcoin has strong system which keeps it safe and away from all harm’s but gold is hard ri keep safe with you because it can be stolen as well as it improves the price deadly but it falls faster than the flow of water so I don’t like investing in gold while i feel safe with bitcoin.
We cant compared gold to bitcoin in currency form cause they are totally different from each other.  They aren't competing anymore cause they have different in purpose.

We/some of us are started to used bitcoin in buying stuffs and do paying bills. It can be used as a currency if it is accepted and it gonna be easily to used than of paper money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:10:45 PM

Of course Bitcoin worth to be a currency, because it is already simply used by so many people around the world to buy and sell items online and offline, and it is mainly created to be a currency, with so many attractive features making it better than fiat currencies.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:19:58 PM

Of course Bitcoin worth to be a currency, because it is already simply used by so many people around the world to buy and sell items online and offline, and it is mainly created to be a currency, with so many attractive features making it better than fiat currencies.

For you it might be but for me, it is not. Bitcoin is being used by a lot of people around the world, that might be right but the thing is that they are just using it as an investment. Who would want to use a currency that changes its prices eveey sinlge time? That is really frustrating since people should really look on how they will be able to earn their profit and if they will be using Bitcoin, they will deal with its volatility that is really hard to deal with.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:49:49 AM

I think this will be very difficult, because the price of bitcoin is very volatile and occurs in a short time and it will make it difficult for the government to stabilize the prices of basic commodities for the economic needs of the community. but to be an investment asset, of course crypto is very valuable.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:19:43 AM

What's important is that bitcoin has value and price, and there are many millions of users and agencies that accept and use bitcoin.
it is the key to the definition of the currency itself, as long as there are people who accept, you can use bitcoin to shopping
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: