Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it correct time to invest on Cryptos/alts ?  (Read 333 times)
btckristrade (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:18:39 AM

hi,

i am watching the market for a major dip to invest in top 20 alts. Historically when is the market up swing happening (towards bullish market ?). I would like to invest in the possible/correct window.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:16:45 AM

hi,

i am watching the market for a major dip to invest in top 20 alts. Historically when is the market up swing happening (towards bullish market ?). I would like to invest in the possible/correct window.

Thanks
If you are seeing the market gets a big correction and you should try to get in as fast as possible consider about the fact that it can become the best opportunity to earn decent profit from the recovery of the market. Never try to invest in the crypto when it was getting a bullish trend.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:24:30 AM

Yes, i believe that it is a good period to invest into ICO's. Currently the total market cap is more than 3 times lower than in was in January. So you can expect that at some point, the market cap will recover to at least those values feom Jabuary.

allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:14:26 AM

The best time to invest depends on how you plan to handle your funds

If you have a vision for a decade or so, you can invest anytime...

But if you are in for short periods, be careful and observe TA charts.
cmarquez

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:18:26 AM

Yes this is the correct time to invest on crypto since the market price is at bottom. You will get a huge margin profit when the bullsih market or the market recovers from the price correction now.
AlanMilano

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:39:34 AM

You're right! The market is currently bottoming out (this may be the last bottom for this year in my view) as this is a good time to invest in the market.
I think the first 50 cents on CMC are worth considering buying in the present.
Good luck!  Grin
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:55:00 AM

yes it is, but you should choose the correct crytocurrencies too,,
because if you choose the wrong one, you will lose your money in crypto my friend

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:25:06 AM

Yes it should be the correct time to buy more, just make sure you do your research and choose the right coin ,if you choose the wrong coin then there is possibility that the coin will fall down deeper and causing you losing more money, but if you believe that it's a swing then you definitely need to buy more to invest

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
ogabonny

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:28:23 AM

While it is generally advised you do your own research,the general trend in the top altcoins now is the dip in price,which means it is a good time to buy by general opinion
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

hi,

Thanks

The window for that opportunity? I really think if you are checking the market you could see that it is the right opportunity to really invest in certain coin right now like most in the community are doing, But in my opinion if you had resources to buy a lot it is always a good opportunity to buy bitcoin because I really think that the price will really swing back to another All time high any time soon, We just have to believe and have patient that it will make another bull run.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:54:25 AM

Do you know Top 20 list changes every year? Last years Top 20 coins are not in this years list. So your investment strategy might not be the best one. You also don't have a clue when is the dip.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:12:24 AM

hi,

Thanks

If you're looking for a big dip, then now is the perfect time. Just look at how much the whole market is down since December of last year. You could basically invest in any coin right now and do just fine when the market finally decides to recover. This is about the biggest dip you're going to get unless the market goes down even more.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:18:49 PM

well if you are only looking at top 20 altcoins and want to know whether it is good to invest in those then the answer is no because they don't seem to have reached their end of dumping phase and can have more steam left in their dump engines.

but if you are looking past those then there are still good opportunities for making profit as it has always been in the altcoin market with all its pumps which happen all year long.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
rizkyx56

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

hi,

Thanks
you're better waiting the market pump a bit. because until now, the market is unpredictable
price is still down and down. no one knows when dump will end

rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:56:47 PM

Yes this is the correct time to enter the crypto market as all the top cryptocurrencies are down 40% to 90% as compare to their ATH price. Enter in the market with long term perspective and have patience you can make huge profits if you invest in top 100 alts listed on CMC.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

hi,

Thanks
now market is low enough and you can invest now without doubt. Waiting for another severe dip? BTC 5k8? You better buy now or you miss this dip soon.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

Altcoins are good to invest on anytime because crypto hunters are always waiting for bearish market so most of the peoples are ready invest on this scenario. But still some panic investors are investing continuously so we should expect some good hype on soon. Some shitcoins also available in the market so carefully investing in best altcoin.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:56:38 PM

if we want to invest in long-term earnings now is the best time to invest the market is in all-time low and prices are dropping day by day it is good time to accumulate coins
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

Of course! The current time is ideal for investing in altcoins, and I can safely assume that now it's worth investing in EOS, while the price is so low, below $ 7 for a coin. The prospect of the development of the project and the growth of the value of its coin is simply staggering!
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

I think this is the best time to invest in cryptos as you will not get the coins at such a low price in a long time. This will also allow one to make maximum profit in a short period of time. Ethereum has seen a dip from $63 million to $43 billion in a month's time in its market capital. The coin with its successful projects, has the potential to cross the $1500 mark by the end of 2018. If invested now, one can earn a stupendous 300% profit from the coin.
Hence, this is the best time to invest in your favourite coins.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: