Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:17:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it correct time to invest on Cryptos/alts ?  (Read 333 times)
tonyosa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 09:55:16 AM

It is a tough call now, we just had a huge bump in the last 48 hours, now one is certain if this was a pupm and dump thing or that the market is trying to recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

Now is the time to buy altcoins. The market is swinging. Even if your altcoins don't grow 2x 3x, then they will grow by 10-20%. And this is a good income! You will not lose anyway. And if you're lucky, you will win a lot! Very soon the market will give us all a good income!
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:34:28 PM

hi,

i am watching the market for a major dip to invest in top 20 alts. Historically when is the market up swing happening (towards bullish market ?). I would like to invest in the possible/correct window.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks
If you are seeing the market gets a big correction and you should try to get in as fast as possible consider about the fact that it can become the best opportunity to earn decent profit from the recovery of the market. Never try to invest in the crypto when it was getting a bullish trend.

This bullish trend currently starting, so in this situation you should be maximum careful. You can invest now, because what can be wrong, but this growth can end e.g. tomorrow because in crypto everything can happen. Now wait and sell these coins which you have in your wallet
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:43:43 PM

Don't invest if you have doubt with your decisions and to invest in the correct time window / timing.

Invest during the dips and don't you start feeling FOMO when the price goes up and almost everything in the crypto market goes bullish. Study and only you know when's the right time to buy.
right or not, I think it's just your heart's will. after you invest, then all the responsibilities and risks are yours. for me, all the time, is the right time to invest, because we will not know which projects will make you successful. all you have to do is be sure.
Heart's will or not, undecisive or not pushing yourself too much of knowing if its the right to invest is very easy.

Yes all the time is the right time to invest and if you are still doubtful with your decisions, it's okay to ask but don't depend on others too much or else you'll blame them for your sudden loss.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:48:33 PM

hi,

i am watching the market for a major dip to invest in top 20 alts. Historically when is the market up swing happening (towards bullish market ?). I would like to invest in the possible/correct window.

Thanks

Once blondy was asked: how you will evaluate the probability of meeting dinosaur tomorrow on the street? She answered that probability is 50%, 'cause she ether will meet the dinosaur either not. And historically all the experts were farting into puddles before big events happened.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

I think that now is a good time to invest. Some factors indicate a trend reversal. The price of the bitcoin painted  head and shoulders, this is a strong reversal figure of TA. Also we see that now the altcoins began to fall in price. I think that investors are withdrawing their money to buy bitcoin (but this is only my guess). And the fact that the altcoins are now falling in price, is just positive for  buy them. After all, when bitcoin grows in price, all altcoins will also grow in price, only the profit from them will be greater then profit from bitcoin. Moreover, if you choose perspective altcoins from the top 20, then they will accurately show the growth.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:35:05 PM

hi,

Thanks

Once blondy was asked: how you will evaluate the probability of meeting dinosaur tomorrow on the street? She answered that probability is 50%, 'cause she ether will meet the dinosaur either not. And historically all the experts were farting into puddles before big events happened.
people are always asking about the right time to invest, but that sometimes does not match their prediction. we do not know when the time is right, all you have to do is take the opportunity now. Well, this time also looks good, because so much altcoin has a low price, and has the potential to go up.
GQ_Crypto

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:34:54 PM

Now is the most successful time for investment in the crypto currency. Throughout the summer, you can invest a little in the crypto currency and increase your capital, and expect a good growth in the fall.
l3sny

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:53:01 PM

If you have some money to keep spreading, then this is the best thing that you can do at the moment, ivnest as much as you can and you will be more than happy then

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

Now is the most successful time for investment in the crypto currency. Throughout the summer, you can invest a little in the crypto currency and increase your capital, and expect a good growth in the fall.

i think that now is not a good time to invest, we need to wait a bit untill the SEC decision about ETF from cboe, and will be clear what to do. And a lot of alts will fall even a bit more than now to that moment, so i'm waiting and advise everyone to do the same.
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:53:49 PM

I would say yes, it is a good time, but bear in mind, that the market is really volatile. do not hesitate to sell if prices will start to fall, and do not hesitate to buy when prices stop falling (or look up daytrading, they explain it much better).
The market has somewhat recovered, so its a better moment now to buy.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:06:54 PM

It is a tough call now, we just had a huge bump in the last 48 hours, now one is certain if this was a pupm and dump thing or that the market is trying to recover.
If there's a bump there's a chance that it will have dump small and big ones due to some factors like news and events that trigger some traders and holders to buy or to sell, the recent is the ETF request they are speculating why it was dumping in the present and the fact that it rises last time when the news came out, if you know there would be a potential rumors or upcoming news that will affect the price then you should invest wisely then you should spread it all to maximize the profit.

alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:38:17 PM

I think now it's bear market that is why it's better to wait for all crypto market reversal and when new bull trend begins it will be the best time to invest on Cryptos/alts but DYOR.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:41:38 PM

hi,

Thanks

Now is the best entry for altcoins in this year, so I feel it is a no-brainer to invest right now. And after surviving a long bear market, there is a good chance a huge bull trend will follow towards year end
brascopck

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

hi,

Thanks
The market is falling again right now, i think it's still not a good time to invest on cryptocurrencies right now. It's better to hold your tokens right now until the market back to positive again. This year is really a bad year for bitcoin and cryptocurrency, it's really different than the last year which the cryptocurrency market is really good back then.
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

Maybe the right time to raise funds, and it seems that the ups and downs are not too far away. The market looks stable, scaling only a little and this is likely to happen until the end of the month.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

By calculation, buying a coin when the rates are cheap is a good opportunity and it happens now, the majority of coin prices have decreased in price. If we can take momentum then someday we can sell the coin at much more expensive rates. But as many people say that investing in crypto is definitely a risk. Most people experience losses when they cannot control emotions and this is an important thing that is when we can control the emotional condition well then we can also make the right decisions and at the right time too. So we must have intelligence, experience and also good emotional conditions if we want to get success in the world of trading.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:25:55 PM

the right time to invest is when the price is below and it seems this is the time but it will be very suitable for the long term. try to choose coins with high trust from investors and also have a real purpose for the continuity of the coin.
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:42:51 PM

Yes this is the right time to invest in cryptos and alts. Because the price bitcoin and altcoins are very low now. Use this chance to buy more bitcoins and altcoins and hold it for future. Surely the price will increase in future. At that time you can sell and earn more profits in future. We can expect the growth by the end of this month or by the end of this year. Let's wait with patience and watch the market.
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:46:16 PM

It is a golden opportunity for those do not already have their cash locked in any coin, because prices at almost at their best in a long time. Just pick coin with good potential and wait for a market bump
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: