Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] New registration introduction thread / waiting list  (Read 23547 times)
katakao

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:11:36 PM

I was introduced to NEM by a friend. I work in sale and don't have time to check the forum often but I can see a potential in digital currency. Will check-in to see more updates often.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tovey

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:21:43 PM

Hi utopianfuture ,My name is Liu Ding,and I'm come from China.I hate many altcoins released without any creative,just changed some program source about other coin.I was shines when I heard NEM,  I'm very interested in this project,so please let me join,thanks!
yeaar

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:25:23 PM

Well, i've been into cryptos for no longer than a month, but i've already catched the fever!
I'm a medicine student who got caught into the wave after joining several computational neuroscience groups. Since then everything just snowballed. Two weeks ago i bought my first gpu (yeah, the first one in my entire life, i have no experience as a gamer or any friend to request any help whatsoever) and i'm a new proud miner!
I like how the crypto world makes its way into the so-called "real world". I think there's a lot of hidden potential in a lot of cryptos, not just three or four of them. I'd like to join because i enjoy new experiences, just like when i decided to read almost 24/7 about bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and promote the system to my friends. Unfortunately, they don't seem to be potential investors in the short term because they have never heard about what can cryptos do for the world, and just think that this could be the biggest scam ever. But i think we know that isn't true, right? This is about innovation. This is about the future, as we envision it. Giving bits of control back to the people should raise awareness that things can't be done the same way as always because "it's stablished".

hi dude,
Nice to meet you here. However, you dont need to introduce yourself since your account is before Feb. 1st.
Anyway, nice to see you here.
boob7788

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:39:45 PM

hello Grin
I'm from China,I just registered on 9th Feb, but have been focus on cryptography currency for two years, my friend introduced me this project, I think this is a great innovation, please let me join it!
thank you!!!
jfhuang

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:41:36 PM

hello,everyone,i have read all the replies,so many people from diff countries,it's great.
my name is jianfeng huang,I come from china.
i just gain some useful infomation before.
I want to join this coin,so I registered.
please give me one chance ,thank you !
zjangma

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:43:38 PM

Hi, I'm new to bitcointalk, very interested in this project, please let me join in, I will try my best to promote it in China.
CrazyInvestor

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:51:46 PM

Hello all!
Im new on BTT. I start watch for crypto-curresnses one year ago. NEM is very interested project for me (with big potential like NXT-coin, IMHO).
Plese, let me in. I will help promote NEM in russian crypto-curensy community, probably. Thx!
Nintendocore

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:10:35 PM

Hi, I'm new to Bitcointalk, wrote to our developer and already translated yesterday BTC. I do not know English, it was therefore prompted me that was present because of to write here in this theme. I a student is above-ground in Ukraine. Lately I work on itself in the field of financial projects and advertisement.

I was very interested by the idea of cryptocurrency about that I knew a few months back and already began to work and in this direction. In the direction of cryptocurrency I already had glad victories and failures and I consider that all begins only, and MEM very perspective currency on the innovations, but not ordinary next copy. Therefore I wish to be in the association of NEM and I will in every way to advertise this currency and light up on the Russian-language forums.

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
39Stakes

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:10:52 PM

what is the nonsense because here utopianfuture?
do not kid yourself and change something.
decide to stop you the fundraising You can also opt for registrations sockpuppets.
I could puke at the lie stories here. I think I can sign up here also the same for another 5 stakes. really embarrassing!
I come from china and am quite new to me I creep participating please you for it in the ass
bullsgogogo

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:27:47 PM

Proof of Stake - Financial Freedom - Decentralized
Fair Distribution. Equal Shares for All

SO COOL! I LIKE THIS SPIRIT!

Hi utopianfuture,

My name is Xu Tao, I'm from china. I'm a student of Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics.
My major is computer science. I have invested Cryptocurrencies for more than three month. I and my
classmates are very interesting for this.

I read this forum by guest account ago. when I learn about NEM, I register the account immediately!
I'm so interesting for NEM project.  Please give me a chance to join it!
Fair Distribution. Equal Shares for All!

thanks.

I have donate 0.075 btc.

hash:8f7b5d738f59f63ea2bb38b412e95b5300ced7138e4191534f0a269f43bbcf03
https://blockchain.info/zh-cn/tx/8f7b5d738f59f63ea2bb38b412e95b5300ced7138e4191534f0a269f43bbcf03
thebigmother

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:31:19 PM

Hi everyone,
I was annoyed that I missed the NXT coin initial registrations, just happened to stumble upon this thread so have just registered,. Can join the allocation of this? What do I have to do?

Thanks
beida

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:26:28 PM

The idea of "Fair Distribution - Equal Shares for ALL "  is very attractive, i want to join in NEM. I am an Italian,and i wish i can make some contributions to NEM project. i can translate NEM informations into Italiano!
beida
Ethereus

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:31:17 PM

I'm a 22 y/o computer science undergrad. I initially began mining bitcoin 2 years ago, but soon stopped due to the slow rate and lack of sufficient foresight. I bought a few in August of 2012 and let them sit in the wallet until just recently, when I managed to recover the password. Over the past 2 months, my cryptocurrency intrigue surged to borderline obsession, one that pays for itself.

One could say that NEM is among the first altcoin 2.0. I like fairness and this looks like a solid coin Cheesy
Jimfoxy

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:36:39 PM

My name is Jim Fox and am from New Mexico.
Heard about BItcoin about a year ago.  Never could figure out the basis of its value, so did nothing about it.
About a month ago it came to my attention that it jumped in value -- at that time to near $1000.

I thought that maybe I should investigate crypto currencies a bit more and am still investigating.

I might decide to invest seriously.  But right now I am just playing around with a couple of bitcoins.

If I can be included in NEM, I would be happy to participate to the best of my ability.

Jim

Freeze101

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:37:59 PM

Hi @all.
Im from germany and i really like the idea of nem that there are much more stakeholders from the beginning than nxt. I think that was a big problem and mistake from the nxt developers.
Because of that i think that nem has a chance to get popular.
Best wishes to all, i want to be a part of it too.
passionsurf

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:44:37 PM

What is NEM??

... it seems popular, I don't know what it is, but I think I want to join.
infsentinal

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:46:02 PM

Hello all,

I am from the Netherlands. I am new to bitcointalk and made the mistake to send my deposit amount to a clone tread made by  utopianfuture1 NOT utopianfuture.

Since I am convinced I found the real topic now I will try another time to buy in to become a stakeholder. after having lost 0.08BTC to the imposter
city19akro

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:09:52 PM

Hello there,

I'm a french Computer Science graduate in my early twenties. I currently work in energy trading and I've always been passionate about trading and currencies (i used to trade FOREX and still keep up to date with economy, numbers and everything impacting the currency market and commodities). I have started looking at crypto-currencies not long ago (around 4-5 months) and i am investing some money (and some more time) in them because i do believe in their future and their use in the long run.

I was looking at putting up some money and buying some NXT because i found the idea and characteristics interesting. But the fact that the original distribution was so shady made me look into alternatives and that's why i'm here and why i want to be part of NEM.
Elena82

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 08:11:26 PM

Hello everyone. I I have made deposit in 1500 NXT and want to participate in the development of the project under the name - Elena82. I'm from Russia and a longtime member of the Russian forum mmgp.ru about earnings on the Internet. Created a topic about nemkoin - http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?p=6183845#post6183845
Sharker

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 09:58:10 PM

Hi!
I am a long time registered on the forum (since 2012). But all this time read and wrote nothing.
Now, interested in this new currency. Bought two domain nemcrypto.com and nemcrypto.ru. 'll do news sites with a forum, as well as provide links to interesting projects that use NEM.
I am confident that the currency will find its fans.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: