Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:07:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] New registration introduction thread / waiting list  (Read 23545 times)
freedomfighter

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:15:38 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 01:28:02 PM by freedomfighter

Hi My name is Joe.

I didn't find out about NEM until now, through the new NXT forum.

I invested in NXT about 7 weeks ago as well as in counterparty.

My idealistic hope is to see crypto currencies assist in creating a real revolution (in the positive sense) within the old and controlling financial industry helping in bringing about more human rights and financial freedoms. I am looking forward to seeing how all world's citizens enjoy free decentralized p2p trading, payment systems and other applications without being robbed.

Please include me on your distribution/investment list when time comes

Thank you.    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shivalein

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:29:54 PM

Hi,

my name is Steffi. I am from Germany. I am new to the Cryptoworld, but I already realised the shitcoin dilemma. I am only interested in 2.0 coins and innovative concepts. In my opinion NXt is so far the only really innovative solution.
But I think this can´t be the only hero. The NEM project sounds very good and might compete with NXT.
Hopefully I can get a place.

Kind regards
Steffi (Shivalein)

aguy

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:11:27 AM

Hi, I'd like to join the stakeholder waiting list.

I have been familiar with the bitcoin world for several years, but only as a lurker.  I love the idea of PoS!

I seem to have missed the signup period for NXT and now NEM.  I just came about this project after reading about NXT.  I installed their client, entered my ID in the faucet, and received 2 shares.  Since it is 1.0 tx fee, I had 1 share to reshare.  The only way was to buy in. I didn't like the idea the shares were all held by a very small core group.  I then found this project and I support the idea of distributing it to a large group of people.  I see that as the only way to allow the currency to take off. 

I know I don't have a very high post count here.  All my talk about bitcoin has been in the real world.  I haven't spent much time chatting on these forums.  I don't know how to digitize my "real world" chatter... Hopefully, I can still get in on this initial distribution. 

I would be willing to help sift through applicants to look for duplicates or something like that for an IPO.

Thank you!
oldisoft

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

https://iota.org/

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:13:05 PM

Hello, I'm very interesting in NEM.
 I'm small buisnessmen in Moldova , Chisinau.
 At usually in my 2 small shops I'm using traditional money like saying many people in our forum FIAT Grin but I think that will be not bad idea to sell something in cripto currency like NEM.
My brother from Germany for a long time was telling me about NEM but when I am ready-the registation was closed...
I hope that I have chance  to go with NEM community!
Thank You.

inget

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:49:32 PM

Hello i would like to join the waiting list to be a beginning shareholder. i have about .2btc to invest so id like to find something worth while. reading about nem has got me excited, i think id like to join if the time itsn too late!
weaknesswaran

Activity: 963
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:09:48 PM

I am interested in NEM.

Would be happy to get a stake, too.

galaxy

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:50:54 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 06:38:26 AM by galaxy

My name is Jack. I heard about this from a co-worker.

I am from the United States. I currently manage a granite countertop business.

I admit I am very limited in my knowledge of digital currencies. I will be actively pursuing gaining more information of this industry. I do believe that digital currencies are the wave of the future.

I will commit to spreading the word in any way possible.

I am willing to submit proof of my identity. I was told there are many individuals with multiple identities causing problems on this website. Please advise me of what procedure to follow going forward.

Thank you,

Jack
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 06:57:31 AM

Hi, i'm very interested in this how do i get a stake?

furball

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:52:21 AM

Hi,

I am very interested in this new movement. Been involved in mining and encouraging people to use Bitcoin for the last year and am now very interested in the whole Bitcoin 2.0 space.

Please consider me for the initial shareholders.

Thank you.

F.
bytedisorder

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 08:32:30 PM

I'd like to participate this project. I'm an old member on bitcointalk forum. I can provide some service. Please take a full consideration.
Thank you.
Patel
Legendary

Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 12:55:26 AM

Hello,

I have been interested in researching different cryptocurrencies for a few years. Lately, my interest has been in 2.0 protocols like XCP, MSC, NXT, ETH, and some others. My profession is marketing, advertising, web design, and SEO. I am interested in joining this community. Thanks.

sexitg

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:09:00 AM

Hello. I'm a long time lurker, in fact this is my very first post. Uncool I know. I discovered NEM a couple of days ago and it's the first non BTC coin that's really excited me.

I'm a copywriter by trade and I'd love to be considered for a stake and to do anything I can to advance the cause. That'll be writing, obviously.

Thanks a lot.
Oztwinpeaks

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:56:26 AM

Hi, I'm interested in joining the waiting list for a stake. I have been into cryptos for about 1 1/2 years now, initially with BTC and LTC primarily- I'm now really interested in some of the next gen projects- I have to say that NEM has been under my radar. I'm will read up further on the project, and I wish you good luck on the project launch.

sshy

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:25:23 AM

Hello, I think this is a very promising project, I want to join NEM project,because i am very love the coin's idea.
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 08:34:24 AM

Is the registration phase closed? How do i know if i will get a stake or not?
I think developers should give as many people as possible the chance to become stakeholder.

zeded

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:22:45 PM

i would like to become a stakeholder.
i really like the idea and i think nem will be a successful project
i will hold for a long time.

can you add me to the waiting list?
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:08:09 PM

Hi. I was told to leave a message here to get a stake. I am pretty new to most alt currencies though I do have a little experience with bitcoin and ltc from coinbase and btce. I have the nem threads bookmarked and I'll be checking often.
3LEM3NT

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:51:59 PM

Hi I'm Alexis. I work for one of the largest residential mortgage lenders in the world. For the last three months my boyfriend has been driving me absolutely nuts with constant, daily monologues about these new "cryptocurrencies". So needless to say that after being battering-rammed to death about these coins, I started looking into it, and I can see the potential here. I also heard about the "sock puppet" shenanigans that ensued, so I would be more than happy to show ID if needed, in order to prove that I am, in fact, a real person. I'm very excited about all of the possibilities in store for the cryptocurrency movement and look forward to learning more about, and advocating, the NEM Community.
Flattering Flatulants

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:21:57 PM

I'm selling my stake for 1 bitcoin. If you're interested in purchasing my stake, (includes my alt account with password) pm me. Escrow is accepted. I will send first to members here with a good reputation.

Note: The stake was paid with my alt account. The account is listed on the approved stakeholders list. You will also be able to verify the stake payment by checking post history to see the transaction.
robertson2013

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:28:38 PM

Hi,

I have been following cryptos for over 4 years now since the early days when MTGOX was used for cards :-) although more recently I have felt that a lot of the community had learned from the current financial system and engaged in pump and dumps and manipulation I have always held on to the notion that one day a few coins would come through all this and offer a real life solution to many of the problems our current financial system is facing.

I like the idea of this and it seems to be the start of a growing movement to move away from a centralised and manipulated system that only benefits a very small number of people to a more fair, open and transparent system.

Given the current policy on QE and the the now locked in unlimited QE that results in massive drops on the markets when they even mention the word taper it now seems we have reached the point of no return or probably did a couple of years ago. When this current bubble bursts (which it will) we as a people need to be ready to face this challange and use the coming kaos to bring in a new system that ends central planning and I would very much like to be a part of this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: