Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:47:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where and How to Spend Your Bitcoins?  (Read 13911 times)
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:46:04 AM

Some countries accept BTCs for payment of goods and services such as Japan and Korea and some other countries. There you can spend BTC without worrying.
Aiiimm

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:16:16 AM

I spend bitcoin only in good purposes like for my studies help my parents and i only spent bitcoins in buying some important stuffs and earn and save for my future and future family
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:33:28 AM

A lot of people in recent days have started to look into digital currency, but here is the question — where and how can you possibly spend your bitcoins and altcoins?BTC

In my own opinion, the best way to spend your cryptocurrency is through re investing into another cheap coin because in this way you can multiply your coins when the market started to pump up again.
MaryClark12

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:10:45 AM

You can use it on gambling websites, and can also consume it by purchasing some Altcoin. But I still don't understand what you need is this topic?
Ezmael Wright

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

A lot of people in recent days have started to look into digital currency, but here is the question — where and how can you possibly spend your bitcoins and altcoins?BTC

At present there are some online stores that accept bitcoin and other altcoins. Here I bought my new android phone with my bitcoins. And I have also seen news that other companies in our country have accepted the payment of bitcoins.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:46:54 AM

At present there are some online stores that accept bitcoin and other altcoins. Here I bought my new android phone with my bitcoins. And I have also seen news that other companies in our country have accepted the payment of bitcoins.

I usually encashed my bitcoins at some money transfer companies, I used it inorder to invest to another investment companies and ofcourse to spend it for my family inorder to satisfy their needs.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:26:40 AM

I spend it for my daily needs like food or I can buy something like gadgets, but I convert it first into fiat because our country is not known yet bitcoin as a payment.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

I usually use my Bitcoins into important things only. But I do not let my wallet that would have 0 balance of Bitcoin. I am a bit scared that I would be left out if Bitcoin goes high again.

Same here, usually bitcoin usage for the important things not unless you want it just you feel envy to others. In the other hand bitcoin is very useful and helpful. Useful because you can be able use it in emergency, helpful because it can give human income in the crisis time of their life.
devalcu

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:31:11 PM

Just like a currency, you can buy online services and goods. Now it will involve fees but there are benefits like anonymity.
guardlum

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

It can be used for paying for online purchases. The best thing is that you can carry as much money you want in form of crypto.
lanekul

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:44:52 PM

What I like about crypto is that it does not involve the use of banks at all. I like to be in complete control.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:08:49 AM

You can spend your Bitcoin on Amazon through the purse.io website and even get discount. There is also one luxurious site I found online and have seen some people say in this forum that the site is reliable. I can’t remember the name but you can buy lots of things from the site ranging from cars, wristwatch, necklace, houses and lots of other things. I might search for it, when I find the site name I might come back to edit this comment to add it. But as for now, you can make use of purse, or use BitPay wallet to convert your Bitcoin to Amazon gift cards (even better)
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:23:51 AM

I think that spending bitcoin at this time is very difficult, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and is in the cycle of long-term decline. There are very few countries in the world that recognize bitcoin and for legal circulation, so the use of bitcoin is very difficult. I believe that this time we should only use bitcoin as a means of exchange in crypto.

Eva Ren

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:04:40 AM

I found a really good Token Sale - Socratus.  It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices. I think this is really cool and it seems like an innovative and demanded project.
RosieBoyd29

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

The closest I see is that charities use Bitcoin to help with difficult situations.
Recently American charities have advised donations to help those in need. But what is special is that they have turned to a new form of support, receiving money from benefactors who can support the Bitcoin virtual currency.
So, what if you think Bitcoin is becoming more and more close to people, becoming more useful and valuable, should we treat it as a second orthodox currency? Consider it as a transactional commodity. Should we invest in Bitcoin at this time to embrace modern utilities in the future? Of course, the answer is YES.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:47:13 AM

I spend it for my daily needs like food or I can buy something like gadgets, but I convert it first into fiat because our country is not known yet bitcoin as a payment.
You can spend your digital currency anywhere anytime with the help of Internet. Now bitcoin is a highly accepted digital currency because of its useful advantages in money transfer sections. Bitcoin provide safe, secure and fast transaction with low transaction cost. You can use bitcoin for buying your daily used stuffs like food, clothes, and other things. Many online stores start accepting. bitcoin as a payment method. Bitcoin is also used for booking travel tickets also used to buy share of different things.  Wink
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:46:22 PM

At the moment, there are a lot of Internet sites that offer buyers to pay with bitcoins or altcoins. I also met many real estate sellers, cars, who were ready to accept crypto-coins for their goods. However, I want to say that there is no need to buy bitcoin, so that they then pay for the goods. I would bitcoins would be stored and capitalized the income.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
pinot95

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:01:54 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 11:06:24 PM by pinot95

That is not a big problem really because you can use  your funds if you want to. You can transfer it to your local wallet address then convert it to your local currency (fiat money) to make it easier to spend. You can also buy goods  online that directly accept bitcoin as payment.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:14:10 PM

If you are really having bitcoins then first you need to store in some secret wallet especially into some hardware wallets like Trezor or Nano S which is considered to be a highly secure way of storing your cryptocurrency. Then you can easily spend those bitcoins where ever you want like Shopping, Investing, Real estate, and Chit funds, for travelling and spending on vacations, booking cabs etc.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

Some countries accept BTC in paying for goods and services, but some countries do not. I participate in electronic money for speculative purposes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: