Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where and How to Spend Your Bitcoins?  (Read 13913 times)
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:22:40 AM

The most common way that people spend the earned Bitcoins is to transfer them to Fiat money and spend it at their own discretion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Guideare

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:07:49 AM

A lot of people in recent days have started to look into digital currency, but here is the question — where and how can you possibly spend your bitcoins and altcoins?BTC

Its depend on you. If you're student you will surly spend your bitcoins in student, paying hostel dues, and buying books. if you're good business man you'll spend your money in business you'll invest more money and take your business up.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:51:20 AM

If I ever make a good profit in bitcoin, I want to reinvest it again and I will save the other half on our expenses and needs because I believe that the money market will come and I don't want to regret anything when the time comes

If I am fortunate someday in this cryptoworld and give a chance to own 1 bitcoin, I will probably invest it by buying real state like land and establishments for commercial purposes so that I have my other sources of income that I can rely on, especially when time comes that bitcoin will vanish or die.
There was never time it was easy to earn up to a one Bitcoin without investing money, unless maybe you worked as a freelancer in 2009 and got paid in Bitcoin, cause Bitcoin was cheap then and you will probably get many. But if you did then, you would have sold all of them by now. And you have a good plan here, one Bitcoin would buy a large plot of land in my country, but like I said… where and how are you gonna get it?! ☹️
BoisclaiR

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:15:52 AM

A lot of people in recent days have started to look into digital currency, but here is the question — where and how can you possibly spend your bitcoins and altcoins?BTC

Some of people store there bitcoin to for future i my self store my coins i never sell coins until i need. I spend them in emergency cases i have never use my coins in online shooing or ordering something i store them for good purpose.
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:27:55 AM

Some of people store there bitcoin to for future i my self store my coins i never sell coins until i need. I spend them in emergency cases i have never use my coins in online shooing or ordering something i store them for good purpose.

Me too, I prefer holding this for a longer time and plans to sell in when the price rises more. But for emergency situations that needs money I sometimes convert it in fiat currencies.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:14:15 AM

As for altcoins, if you’re talking about spending don’t even mention altcoins cause you are not really going to get anyone or any platform accepting altcoins, if there is then they are rare to find. But as for Bitcoin, there are lots of ways you can spend it and there are lots of platforms where it is being accepted, just like we have PURSE and many others.

If you want you can even make use of the BITPAY wallet, fund it and change some of your BTC to Amazon Gift Card which you can use to buy anything you want from Amazon.com.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

If you are talking about how to use crypto today, then I want to tell you that now many big companies have started accepting bitcoin as their payments. You can pay them in bitcoin. I don’t know why you asked how because using bitcoin is very easy just one click will transfer your money to anywhere you want. Making money is difficult, using is very easy.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

I usually spend my bitcoins to invest in altcoins. I'm trying to expand my portfolio first. Trying to get my hands wet.
Spending bitcoin daily might be an issue with the transaction fees. Unless you cash out a lot in advance and live with that. You can also use your bitcoins to day trade. It's a lot more difficult but it pays off if you know what you are doing. May time a while to learn it though.

You are taking a huge risk for a person that is still a newbie in the market, many people despite being in this market for years have not mastered bitcoin and they lost a lot of money in the last crash, altcoins are even more risky but if you know what you are doing the profits can be impressive, just make sure that you invest in a coins that you have researched heavily since investing without doing your due diligence is a mistake many people in the forum regret.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:59:29 PM

As of now you can use your Bitcoins or altcoins for transactions if your country allows it or you can can convert that into fiat and then use it as you like. There are some countries like UK, Canada, Singapore ahve made crypto and Bitcoin as legal tender and started to accepting crypto as like fiat. If you are living in a country which accepts Bitcoin, you can very well use it like fiat.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:56:33 AM

Its depend on you. If you're student you will surly spend your bitcoins in student, paying hostel dues, and buying books. if you're good business man you'll spend your money in business you'll invest more money and take your business up.
In fact bitcoin has now become a normal currency and it’s use is now not restricted to some area, but we can use bitcoin in different places and for different purposes. It is now depending on you that where is your interest and need to use bitcoin.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:04:22 PM

Basically bitcoin and altcoin are spent for paying bills or household fee, and it can be a key also for exchange of transactions, most of students exist any levels use it for paying there loads and internet connection and other cosmetic may use for everyday living. There are many coin storage that present there commonly are coin.ph for bitcoin and etherwallet for altcoins and this too also are advisable for storing your coins.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:10:32 PM

In fact bitcoin has now become a normal currency and it’s use is now not restricted to some area, but we can use bitcoin in different places and for different purposes. It is now depending on you that where is your interest and need to use bitcoin.
Indeed, Bitcoin is now depend from certain countries you are living with, those who already adopt the chain can use Bitcoin directly paying bills while other's that isn't recognized it yet can exchange Bitcoin into Fiat and use it for anything that they've desires. But we are still positive that it will be usable after some years all over the world.
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

It depend on what area you are into in order to answer those questions because there are some country that doesn't accept bitcoins yet in exchange into what you are gonna buy here in our country I spend bitcoi s into almost everything I want to buy and how do I do it. Simply by cashing out my bitcoin turning those digital currency as a real money so that I can buy anything
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:50:56 PM

If you are talking about how to use crypto today, then I want to tell you that now many big companies have started accepting bitcoin as their payments. You can pay them in bitcoin. I don’t know why you asked how because using bitcoin is very easy just one click will transfer your money to anywhere you want. Making money is difficult, using is very easy.

one of them is starbucks.in november they start accept bitcoin in their store as payment system.and maybe other merchants will follow Starbucks. and if this happens then we can use our bitcoin to shopping.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
shelemiah31

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

You may use your bitcoin to buy items, pay bills, fund transfer, etc.You may use GCash and Coins.ph
laborrdj

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

You can convert it in your country currency and buy goods.
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

To spend bitcoin is only changed to Fiat, shopping as much as you want and buying something you need. it's something that's not difficult if you just want to spend bitcoin.  Grin
Zurbuchen

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:07:08 PM

I would probably invest my bitcoins in stock market, and anywhere else that i find helpful. Spending using bitcoin i think will help us more because it is easier to transact.
Yusuf_Jay

Activity: 37
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:20:14 PM

There are many businesses in the real world such as restaurants, apartments, and also online services that have received bitcoin. In fact, some time ago, I saw someone writing a thread that BMW would accept payment with bitcoin for their car.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3261

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:05:37 AM

There are several online precious metal stores, such as APMEX and JM Bullion, that accept Bitcoin for payment.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: