Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AvalonShenzhen SCAMMER  (Read 10082 times)
tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:05:52 PM

AvalonShenzen still not tagged as scammer?

wtf?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
serpiente12

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

If you dont like something change it

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:29:22 PM

If i were to get some money, were would i buy a miner , its like you dont know who to trust...i see ebay miners are so expensive, if someone has an idea feel free to post it...

I need some ideas and advice...annything helps really...
There are some on Amazon right now, some are good price.(Cubes, AntMiners) I just bought two more cubes. Seller rips you off there, you dont get berated, you get your money back.

I also had a sucessful/excellent purchase here from CanaryInTheMine but, Im pretty turned off of this site as a whole.

thanks for the answer!

I feel like there is very little interest towards catching this guy i mean he stole 84 coins and i have just really talked to 3 guys ....exept me...is there somewere else this is going on or wtf??? i mean its obviously hard to catch him but as ive been told its not IMPOSSIBLE....and it will make my day if could look that smug guy in the face....
BtcTradeGroup

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:43:30 PM

He is a big SCAMMER!
Tried to scam us with 1.2 BTC!
Beware of him!
Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:54:12 PM

i hope that prick of shit gets cancer
so he will spend his prey all life for healing

cant do my bike license now
falseflag

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:01:22 PM

If i were to get some money, were would i buy a miner , its like you dont know who to trust...i see ebay miners are so expensive, if someone has an idea feel free to post it...

There are some on Amazon right now, some are good price.(Cubes, AntMiners) I just bought two more cubes. Seller rips you off there, you dont get berated, you get your money back.

I also had a sucessful/excellent purchase here from CanaryInTheMine but, Im pretty turned off of this site as a whole.

thanks for the answer!

I feel like there is very little interest towards catching this guy i mean he stole 84 coins and i have just really talked to 3 guys ....exept me...is there somewere else this is going on or wtf??? i mean its obviously hard to catch him but as ive been told its not IMPOSSIBLE....and it will make my day if could look that smug guy in the face....

hello ,

i think the interest is VERY low ....for 85BTC ......personally i bet 25% of my lost 1.1 BTC for catching and refund.

if all do that , thats more then 20BTC.

mayby we should open up a thread ,in which all the people which are scammed by this piece of shit ,wrote, how much they spend ,for refund and catching.

so mayby some cracks are be able to find him faster then the fbi/police whatever.

he should better pray every fucking day ,that no one find out his real name.

if so , please , please ...let him live here in germany.

HorusFTW

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:53:09 PM

Screwed for 2.2 BTC here. Yep I am at fault. I should have been more diligent in researching the Batch #1 "recipients". Sucks balls for sure, but there is not a lot I can do. It wont happen again i can be sure of that. I have made several group buy purchases before with not a single bump in the road, I should not have transferred that trust to the forum or mods.

My hope is that this tool will make a purchase at a large retailer that accepts bitcoin with one of the wallets that now contain our coin. Once his username with them is known I have a feeling his house of cards will crumble.

My scammed TX ID:b2fee9d6094bcce0f1ab2a10415276bfcfd528750bd79b78c70fc80d99a43491

I'll put up half of my losses (once retrieved) for info directly pointing to the culprit. I'm sure he/they slipped up somewhere along the way and I will continue digging as will others I'm sure...
serpiente12

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:34:35 PM

thanks for the answer!

hello ,

i think the interest is VERY low ....for 85BTC ......personally i bet 25% of my lost 1.1 BTC for catching and refund.

if all do that , thats more then 20BTC.

mayby we should open up a thread ,in which all the people which are scammed by this piece of shit ,wrote, how much they spend ,for refund and catching.

so mayby some cracks are be able to find him faster then the fbi/police whatever.

he should better pray every fucking day ,that no one find out his real name.

if so , please , please ...let him live here in germany.

i mean 20 bitcoin that has gotta get somebodys interest ....i will start a serious thread for all us scammed once wich can stay on topic at all times coming up....it really dosnt matter were he lives...my friend has 1 open ticket free of charge to go collect the bitcoins for everyone free of charge..ONCE the adress hits he is shit out of luck im afrade...
serpiente12

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:11:09 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=473761.msg5227345#msg5227345 new and final topic for catching this guy
Gologuzan

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:39:14 AM

i have been scamed for 2.05 btc

and suggested 15% for someone to track down and return us our money.
but that is only possible if all "investors" Cheesy come to one place one topic and freely give away percentage of their/our "investment". Cheesy

so basically someone need to open a new topic, collect us all there, and we all to giveaway 15,25,or 30% of invested money to Private investigator, that will track down and return our money.

that is only way, how i see it that it will be possible to even have a small chance to maybe return some of our money.

if anyone have better suggestion, please speak freely.
there are no bad ideas. any idea that move us in any direction is good.
except to send more money to that address. Cheesy
serpiente12

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:54:13 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=473761.msg5227345#msg5227345 new and final topic for catching this guy   

if you read above you can see that i have done just that .... Wink
dtmcnamara

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:45:32 PM

(e.g. no pics)

you must not have looked over the GB post then, there were multiple pics

Helping stop scammers by giving negative trust thats visible.
Tips always accepted -
BTC 16BebiEjTEoZrd4MNyiHKyfEz9UMSeNoGH DOGE DKrXgYyrw4cNfv4sKkWs7oyTXaXVCqP23X
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:48:06 AM

I didn't see any pics from the seller himself. the ones there were grabbed from the internet

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
dtmcnamara

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:26:03 AM

I didn't see any pics from the seller himself. the ones there were grabbed from the internet

they were from the seller with a piece of paper signed and dated by the seller

Tips always accepted -
dtmcnamara

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:50:45 PM

Exactly, the pics shown were from the BTMine group buy (one that I had joined once everything looked kosher), and as well as the "Red Flag" of using a similar approach, the mere fact not a single member had posted a pic of a delivered machine sent my alarm bells into overdrive. Other clues, such as the Paypal offering going within seconds of the Group Buy being posted, majority of users buying the machine not having posted a single question (or even existing) or questions seeming to be answered in deliberate false-english.

There were no pics from other users on the page, but when I messaged a few of the users who had previously purchased in other GB I received responses back and pictures that everything was working fine, later found out that the users were the scammer himself.

As far as PayPal goes, I use to resell BTC miners using Paypal and ebay, and PayPal is VERY strange when you sell stuff like this. I had my account frozen 3-4 different times due to "strange" activity so the fact that he could not accept PayPal was not out of the ordinary for me.

The fact that most of the users were not even a member of the message board was not found out until after the BTC were sent. I had the shitty luck of picking 5-6 random usernames and they all existed. These were the ones I messaged and get responses and pictures back form.

The broken english, well lets be honest, ALL OF THESE MACHINES ARE COMING FROM CHINA. Most of the re sellers here can speak OK english, so there was no needs to question this.

To be honest, the work the scammer did in this was a lot in comparison to other.

Tips always accepted -
corwin

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:35:34 PM

Exactly, the pics shown were from the BTMine group buy (one that I had joined once everything looked kosher), and as well as the "Red Flag" of using a similar approach, the mere fact not a single member had posted a pic of a delivered machine sent my alarm bells into overdrive. Other clues, such as the Paypal offering going within seconds of the Group Buy being posted, majority of users buying the machine not having posted a single question (or even existing) or questions seeming to be answered in deliberate false-english.

there was questions (posted one myself) but was deleted..
missing gb 1,2 topics just posting gb 3 should warn buyers, i wrote question about gb 1/2 and got deleted so i didnt buy
DarkComet

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:50:47 PM

Guys who got scammed deserved it, seriusly ...
dtmcnamara

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:42:45 PM

LOL...you sir are a gentleman!

Tips always accepted -
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:39:57 PM

Just like the guy who you scammed with your Amazon gift card and then you got hacked?
Go the fuck away you dirtbag.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
DarkComet

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:49:54 AM

That wasn't me , I was hacked and I was going to refund him so keep your shit for yousrelf Smiley
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:17:00 PM

Amazing how every POS scammer is an innocent who gets hacked.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: