Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hashmart — cloud mining service from Siberia 🌲🌲🌲 (limited offer 🤙)!  (Read 17265 times)
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:00:06 AM

Siberia is already a brand. And with one name, it draws attention to its idea. I think that it can do something.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hashmart_Support
Copper Member

Activity: 508
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:01:32 AM

I read the information on the first page, and if I understand correctly, only a few friends work on the project? Do you have absolutely no partners or advisers?

Hello damniatx,

We have a great team working on the project and we are an already exististing service, where you can buy hashpower to mine Bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies will be also added later. This is not an ico , where people share pictures of all the team and add numerous advisers
Hashmart_Support
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:08:58 AM

I read the article on RT. And I understand that the guys are doing their job, but go to the ICO in my opinion it's too early for them
They can make a plan and assign the schedule and start working as a team that builds a connectivity also the accountability for all the works assigned builds a bridge between and ultimately can reach the goal.

Who talks about ICO, this is not an ICO project to raise money and sell tokens ! Hashmart is a small enterprise that provides service of cloud mining, you buy mining power.

I think there are not enough answers from the development team here. Because for many users the basic principle of the project is not quite clear.

Hello!
Hashmart  is not going to an ICO, we are an already existing service, where you can buy Hashpower for Bitcoin. We are developing futher, adding a wire transfer and credit card payments for ourr service and working on adding other cryptocurrencies to mine.
cryptosnake1

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:06:17 AM

Siberia is already a brand. And with one name, it draws attention to its idea. I think that it can do something.

Ha-ha, made with love in Siberia Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
GussyBang

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:59:27 AM

I read the information on the first page, and if I understand correctly, only a few friends work on the project? Do you have absolutely no partners or advisers?

Hello damniatx,

We have a great team working on the project and we are an already exististing service, where you can buy hashpower to mine Bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies will be also added later. This is not an ico , where people share pictures of all the team and add numerous advisers
A great team working on the project, it is a good thing to know that the team was very hard to work on the platform and this is not an ICO so I can expect more given effort.
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

I read the article on RT. And I understand that the guys are doing their job, but go to the ICO in my opinion it's too early for them
They can make a plan and assign the schedule and start working as a team that builds a connectivity also the accountability for all the works assigned builds a bridge between and ultimately can reach the goal.

Who talks about ICO, this is not an ICO project to raise money and sell tokens ! Hashmart is a small enterprise that provides service of cloud mining, you buy mining power.

I think there are not enough answers from the development team here. Because for many users the basic principle of the project is not quite clear.

Hello!
Hashmart  is not going to an ICO, we are an already existing service, where you can buy Hashpower for Bitcoin. We are developing futher, adding a wire transfer and credit card payments for ourr service and working on adding other cryptocurrencies to mine.
This is already the best project since they were having an already existing service that can be used in any time without spending.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:33:50 AM

I agree. The concept of this project have something that can be very useful for all crypto people. With more innovations and better strategies, I think it can hit the market and probably acknowledged by the investors. Hopefully, the team will be serious on this and make this a quality of service.
Hashmart_Support
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:44:22 AM

I think your project going tobe successfull as I found it exceptional than other
 project. sounds good that people can buy cloudmining through btc.

Hello Momoamzad and thank you!
By the way, we are also preparing a launch of payments via Credit Cards and wire transfers Smiley
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:09:20 AM

I think your project going tobe successfull as I found it exceptional than other

By the way, we are also preparing a launch of payments via Credit Cards and wire transfers Smiley
Great news admin, it seems this project is also created to support none cryptocurrency enthusiast hopefully this will gather more investors.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

I'm not sure that the guy himself is serious about his idea, but nevertheless, it happens that such a project and starts working.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:25:58 AM

Hello!

Then can you please add the detail the price of Hashpower? Then how can we guarantee that there is really a profit in this cloud mining project? I just wanted to know this kind of information because this are I think some common questions that needs to have some answers.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:30:47 AM

Which payment systems and banking institutions will be connected to your project? And when exactly will this program be launched?
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

Hello!

Then can you please add the detail the price of Hashpower? Then how can we guarantee that there is really a profit in this cloud mining project? I just wanted to know this kind of information because this are I think some common questions that needs to have some answers.
Cloudmining has been a profitable investment in the past few years but its just scary sometimes because you can realy identify a legit cloudmining site. If you guyd recall hashocean I hope hashsmart is different and realy promise to bring profit to its miners.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

Seems like that this project has a good platform. I can also sense that even it is starting now, the Hasmart is gaining more supporters here in the crypto currency community. I wan to know more about this project and hopefully I can see this project to attain and reach its success, so good luck to Hasmart.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:16:44 AM

Seem legit hehe. The OP of these threads seem funny but is there any promotional campaign that team are planning to make?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

This is a good offer but for someone who is not really fond of mining I am still skeptics, do you have social media and maybe a community where I can join to do more research like maybe slack, discord or telegram?
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

Hello damniatx,

A great team working on the project, it is a good thing to know that the team was very hard to work on the platform and this is not an ICO so I can expect more given effort.

The team who works in this project is very important. They should be more hardworking  and cooperative in doing their job. As what I have observed there team have those abilities which is so good. I'm just hoping that they will maintain what they are doing and do their best to make it more successful.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:37:09 AM

First time hearing Siberia making their own crypto platforms and project? I think they need endorser and big advertisement if they want to have impression to the public.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:16:13 PM

Hello!
Why only bitcoin? Personally for me there are a lot more other good cryptocurrencies which are precisely worthy for purchase of capacities in your service. Whether you plan to add also other coins for account replenishment?
Hashmart_Support
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:19:33 PM

I'm not sure that the guy himself is serious about his idea, but nevertheless, it happens that such a project and starts working.

Hello guammam!

Our service is already working with BTC, you can choose mining power right now, pay in Bitcoins and start mining Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: