Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1.5btc for chinese essays (not accepting any more)  (Read 9811 times)
AllYourBase (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2011, 01:04:36 PM

My bad!  Grin

I think I've got sufficient reading material now!  It'll take me a week to read all of these properly XD

No further entries please.

Thank you.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AllYourBase (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2011, 07:42:36 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2011, 02:40:11 AM by AllYourBase

To all: please do not send me an identical copy of the same essay, or send it both to my inbox and to this thread.  It's too much work to sort through duplicates Tongue

------------------

Magic: I'm only considering the last private message versions; too many versions for me to keep track of.
Essay 1 - The opening and concluding sentences are great, but I'm having trouble following your argument.  Is this your outline?
     1. factory-style murder
     2. taking advantage of others' good-will, and stabbing them in the back
     3. magnitude of human suffering
If so, please revise your essay with a couple sentences emphasizing that so I can easily follow it. Then .75 bitcoins.

Essay 2 - This one is not as good.  The middle section is a list, which is not essay format.  I'm confused by the statistics you give in the final paragraph.  According to this (http://www.feldgrau.com/stats.html) Germany had 66 million people, not 6600 million people.  Please include a foot note with a source for your numbers.  I think what you're trying to argue in the first paragraph, is that you or I or anyone else would have turned out the same way if subjected to the same conditions as a child.  That's fine, but include another sentence or two to really emphasize that.  Please revise and resubmit.

-----------------

Summer:
Essay 1 - This is a good quality essay.  No need to change it, but you essentially blame all of these evil things upon Hitler himself, where in reality, it could not have been carried out except by the help of people "just doing their job" such as the Nazi secret police, bureaucrats, and other officials.  I'm intrigued by the Hitler-babies you mentioned, as I've never heard of this before.  If you can provide a source, the .75 coins are yours.

Essay 2 -This is the one you messaged me.  It is not in essay format.

-----------------

lily:
The few sentences you posted on the thread will not cut it.

Essay 1 - From your message, cite your sources please.  According to this (http://www.feldgrau.com/stats.html) Germany had 66 million people in 1933.  How could there be 140 million people in the Nazi party?  In the first paragraph, are you arguing that he is a conniving weasel, who will switch tactics when necessary to advance his evil plans?  This essay is decent, but it fails to answer the question why.  Why is it bad that he attacked the soviet union (perhaps because this was betrayal?)?  Why is it bad that all these people were killed (was it self-defense?)?  Why is it bad that he tried to have power over all of Europe like the European Union?  Include a few more sentences in your essay to make sure you answer why? and .75 bitcoins are yours.  

-----------------

Anna:
You sent me two messages containing the same essays...  I'm just going to delete the first message and work off the second since they look identical.
Essay 1 -
Essay 2 -

-----------------

Cheng and Anna: You've both used this format for your essay, with these headings:

Keywords:
Abstract:
Body:
Summary:
References:

Are you following some sort of essay format?  This seems very odd to me for an original essay.

Essay 1 -
Essay 2 -

-----------------

Anna

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2011, 11:47:18 PM

In China, a formal essey must include these formats,like Keywords:
                                                                            Abstract:
                                                                            Body:
                                                                            Summary:
                                                                            References:

Hope you like it!

summer

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2011, 12:06:44 AM

I send you a PM about the source of hitler-babies

March 27, 2011, 05:59:55 AM

希特勒是个好人
 他重视环境保护,是个环保主义者。
   他爱好艺术,艺术修养不低。
   他演讲富有激情,不想现在的老大们的演讲,装腔作势,虚情假意。
   他爱女人,对女人比较尊重。
   他对一些人慈爱有加,对一些人残酷无比。
   他把艺术,宗教,政治,军事,占星术融为一体。
   他敬仰历代先哲,热爱中世纪建筑艺术,不喜欢现代化人文气息淡薄的都市。
   他企图用罪恶的手段达到美好的目的,这绝不是他的首创。
   他如果没有失败,没有战争,那么他在德国就相当于中国伟大的毛主席
希特勒是个恶魔
从诸多方面,我们不难看出他所犯下的罪孽。
1.一党专政(政治经济军事化)
兴登堡一死希特勒就把总统和总理职务合一,干脆自称元首,国家权利集中于他一人之手,当时德国除了纳粹党之外,所有的政党都被禁止,任何反纳粹的人都要送到集中营,甚至所有德国人见面都要先把右手向前举,行纳粹式敬礼,高呼希特勒万岁。
2.灭绝人性的杀戮
1933年1月30日,希特勒当选为德国总理,此后,就开始了他疯狂迫害犹太人的行动,从此,灾难就降临到犹太人头上。最初,纳粹德国采取抑制犹太人的措施。主要是禁止犹太人当公务员、法官、律师、医生等;不许犹太人进入公共娱乐场所;不向犹太人商店购买商品。这一政策的实施,限制了犹太人在经济、政治、社会生活等诸多方面的权利,使德籍犹太人的社会地位降为“次等公民”。

1935年9月15日,纳粹党在纽伦堡召开了代表大会,这次大会使抑制犹太人的政策进一步升级。希特勒在会上宣布了剥夺犹太人公民权新法律,使犹太人再次由“次等公民”降为无选举权和被选举权的“国家居民”,从此失去了作为公民应有的权利和一切法律保障。接着,纳粹德国根据这个新法律,强行把这些“国家居民”驱赶出境,移民到其他国家和地区,从而完成了从限制到剥夺犹太人权利的升级,更残暴不堪的是建立了大批的集中营,将犹太人囚禁其中,使其受尽凌辱和折磨。
3.发动二战(逆历史的潮流而进)
联合日本和意大利,组成轴心国集团。发动了世界范围的战争,使世界人民陷于水深火热之中。对前苏联的打击尤为严重,因此使得国民经济一度陷入低谷,民不聊生的惨象,使许多有幸活到现政治在的人至今心有余悸。
二十世纪头三四十年的种种不愉快,多拜这位“伟人”所赐,希望历史的苦难在他的身上就此终结吧!

my BITC:18ibBDnrbRuaaswAeMMRxiAtixhSdnj7RD 
 thankyou!

March 27, 2011, 01:26:06 PM

I modified the essays, I hope this can fit  your requirements.thank you.
melody

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2011, 02:55:52 PM

oh,I have to say stop! i dont like the way to make  money ,  as the customer is God. 我们知道的,百度、谷歌上都有。为什么不去问问博物馆里的文物?他们见证着更多的历史。
AllYourBase (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2011, 02:29:46 AM

I send you a PM about the source of hitler-babies

Paid .75 bitcoins.  Thanks!
AllYourBase (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2011, 02:38:14 AM

Both essays were better the second time around.  I believe you can make it even better, but it's good enough for me.  1.5 bitcoins sent.
AllYourBase (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2011, 02:44:15 AM

oh,I have to say stop! i dont like the way to make  money ,  as the customer is God. 我们知道的,百度、谷歌上都有。为什么不去问问博物馆里的文物?他们见证着更多的历史。

I have standards.  If you meet the standards, the money is yours.  If you don't, I give you the chance to revise it.  I think this is fair. 

March 28, 2011, 08:59:52 AM

Both essays were better the second time around.  I believe you can make it even better, but it's good enough for me.  1.5 bitcoins sent.
thank you very much Cheesy
CHENG

View Profile
March 28, 2011, 09:47:29 AM

Hi~Did you see the two essays that I sent to you two days ago.Are you satisfied with the content? If you think that my essays are not so good,I can modify it .
Anna

View Profile
March 28, 2011, 10:24:48 AM

Are you satisfied with my paper?I wish that you don't care much about the format.Because the format of a formal essay  is same in China.The most important thing of an article is the content , not the form, isn't it? If you aren't satisfied with my paper,I can modify it.
AllYourBase (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2011, 12:25:44 PM

CHENG and Anna,

I will read your essays tonight, and leave feedback.  Thanks for your patience!
AllYourBase (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2011, 01:47:56 PM

Cheng,

Essay 1 - Good.  Paid .75 bitcoins
Essay 2 - not as good.  Were you trying to argue that the jews weren't so nice since they were manipulating governments and therefore he was in some small way justified for rooting them out?  I sent .75 bitcoins, but please send me a message answering this question, and three bullet-points (3-7 words) that succinctly state your position in this essay.

Anna,

Essay 1 - Good.  Paid .75 bitcoins.  I especially like how you included references that are common in China, such as Nanjing.
Essay 2 - This one is a bit more jumbled.  Seems more like death by a thousand paper cuts than 3 knock-out punches.  Please make it more clear what your three points are, and the .75 bitcoins are yours.
CHENG

View Profile
March 30, 2011, 12:23:45 AM

犹太人太聪明,掌握了德国的经济命脉,如果他不把经济掌握在自己手中,那么他要挑起战争就没有能力支付这笔巨大的财政支出。那么他就不能实行他的称霸世界的梦想。所以他要屠杀这个名族.
summer

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2011, 04:16:46 AM

I'm sorry.
I just thought you need some information,and it can make you more convenient.If you don't like that kind of form, I can do it again.
Thank you!
Anna

View Profile
March 30, 2011, 05:07:16 AM

l send the essay  to you (has corrected )   hope you like it. Thank you ~
rose

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2011, 09:18:22 AM

Hello! Dear friend, i  sent you these two  essays more than a week ago ,have you read them  , please?if you have ,please tell me how do you like them,ok? If you forgot reading them ,i hope you could spend a little on them,just have  a scanning  ,thank you very much! My last name was 200901001042,and the name article's name was "  论希特勒" waiting for you good news! Smiley
AllYourBase (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2011, 06:51:59 PM

Hello! Dear friend, i  sent you these two  essays more than a week ago ,have you read them  , please?if you have ,please tell me how do you like them,ok? If you forgot reading them ,i hope you could spend a little on them,just have  a scanning  ,thank you very much! My last name was 200901001042,and the name article's name was "  论希特勒" waiting for you good news! Smiley

Ah, I ignored your essays since it wasn't sent from a person, but rather that weird number.  I shall consider it; please be patient, I can't read very fast XD
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: