Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:22:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] [AIRDROP] MapCoin | Driving the future of mapping technologies  (Read 1840 times)
mapcointoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:55:57 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 12:32:17 PM by mapcointoken

More information on Airdrop here: http://mapcoin.io/airdrop

Be sure to check out our whitepaper at: https://mapcoin.io/MapCoin_-_Whitepaper_-_Iatest_version.pdf

To participate in our ongoing Private sale and take advantage of a 60% Bonus sign up on our website: https://mapcoin.io/whitelist

Join our live conversation on Telegram: https://t.me/teammapcoin

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mapcointoken

Read articles on Medium: https://medium.com/@Mapcointoken

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mapcointoken/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:58:20 AM

there's technical documentation here, a roadmap to your plan or ANN thread, can I see it, thank you

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
mapcointoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

there's technical documentation here, a roadmap to your plan or ANN thread, can I see it, thank you
[/quote

Hi, more information and our white paper can be found on our website https://mapcoin.io/
techo

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

Where is the link of the announcement? And there is no info about project, roadmap, whitepaper? We need more. Good luck.
mapcointoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:32:02 PM

Where is the link of the announcement? And there is no info about project, roadmap, whitepaper? We need more. Good luck.

Hi, i have been having issues with adding an image to the post. Can you see anything?

Here is a link to our whitepaper https://mapcoin.io/MapCoin_-_Whitepaper_-_Iatest_version.pdf

Thanks!
techo

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 01:14:54 PM

Yes i can see the pictures, now it is better. Thank you.
mapcointoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

Yes i can see the pictures, now it is better. Thank you.

Perfect! Thanks for letting me know, we got it fixed up Smiley
JohnPierson

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

It seems as a promising idea and the problem is clear. Do you have guys any centralized competitors? Why do you need your own token, what is the main advantage do you gain implementing it? Who are the main buyers of the data processed by MapCoin and what is the market size? Thanks and good luck  Wink
zayachkivska

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

this project makes gps a better thing, because sometimes a lot of problems arise because of the unusual that often happens in gps, and this project, I'm sure can handle it well, interesting thing, just more information is needed to know this project better, good luck
siegep

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

Nice project, but its not good time for inverstors to buy token when btc in bear market.
mapcointoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

It seems as a promising idea and the problem is clear. Do you have guys any centralized competitors? Why do you need your own token, what is the main advantage do you gain implementing it? Who are the main buyers of the data processed by MapCoin and what is the market size? Thanks and good luck  Wink

Hi, thanks for your questions

We don’t have big competitors atm, however, although it is really easy to to get into this space of data collection, true professional mapping data services require significant skills and experience to succeed. Only a few companies will have experienced teams to be able to process and analyse collected data as well as offering professional services on top. We are one of those.

Having our own token is key to us building out our tech, paying our data collectors, building support, driving marketing etc.

The main buyers are companies in the autonomous vehicles, mapping, smart cities, location spaces. The autonomous car market is expected to be worth
between $450 - $750billion dollars by 2030. By October 2017 already $80billion2 had been invested in autonomous cars, with the USA and China leading the market.

Thanks again

Slowpok3

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

i don't understand, how exactly your token, can help you project. which idea you have about this token, and rising him up? and what do you think, why crypto-community need your product?
tokenlion

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:41:42 PM

Hey there! We listed MapCoin on Tokenlion ICO Tracker
http://tokenlion.net/icos/info/602/mapcoin

The project is still unrated. Also, give it a day for the social media tracker to kick in Wink
But anyway, looks like you will need to work on getting traction.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:46:06 PM

MapCoin has the best concept of all the coin related with mapping.
It provide the way to get any mapping data and combined them with AI technology that already available widely.
sundy399

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:35:31 AM

Before reading White Paper → Same as Google Map
After reading the white paper → It is different from GoogleMap
I thought that it would be very good to collect information at low cost by executing TASK to get reward.

I have a question.
Tasks included videos and geotagged pictures. Will people's voices be collected?
Do you plan to use that sound for research?

Also, can you use the reward of task we get with "MAPCOIN"?
For example, if you put a user who wishes to move the route on the task, I thought it would be nice if I paid this coin with reward.
JohnPierson

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:11:00 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 01:41:21 PM by JohnPierson

It seems as a promising idea and the problem is clear. Do you have guys any centralized competitors? Why do you need your own token, what is the main advantage do you gain implementing it? Who are the main buyers of the data processed by MapCoin and what is the market size? Thanks and good luck  Wink

We don’t have big competitors atm, however, although it is really easy to to get into this space of data collection, true professional mapping data services require significant skills and experience to succeed. Only a few companies will have experienced teams to be able to process and analyse collected data as well as offering professional services on top. We are one of those.

Having our own token is key to us building out our tech, paying our data collectors, building support, driving marketing etc.

The main buyers are companies in the autonomous vehicles, mapping, smart cities, location spaces. The autonomous car market is expected to be worth
between $450 - $750billion dollars by 2030. By October 2017 already $80billion2 had been invested in autonomous cars, with the USA and China leading the market.

Thanks again

Thank you for your detailed response, it’s clear. In which countries do you plan do deploy your service first? And what is the estimation on how many active users do you need to effectively operate and cover city/country map? I think it should be expressed in MapCoin local users per local people or living are /length of roads. Thanks
mapcointoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

i don't understand, how exactly your token, can help you project. which idea you have about this token, and rising him up? and what do you think, why crypto-community need your product?

Our token will be used to reward our users for collecting map data. At present most data people generate are being used without any rewards.
mapcointoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:55:30 AM

It seems as a promising idea and the problem is clear. Do you have guys any centralized competitors? Why do you need your own token, what is the main advantage do you gain implementing it? Who are the main buyers of the data processed by MapCoin and what is the market size? Thanks and good luck  Wink

Thanks again

Thank you for your detailed response, it’s clear. In which countries do you plan do deploy your service first? And what is the estimation on how many active users do you need to effectively operate and cover city/country map? I think it should be expressed in MapCoin local users per local people or living are /length of roads. Thanks

It depends on the size and complexity of City and country, but for HD Maps, for tier-one city like London, Paris, New York, Shenzhen, HK, we need at least 4000-5000 active users to make it, smaller cities may require fewer. The reason for that is: for example Shenzhen city, in Shenzhen city there are around 19,000 taxis and 16,000 buses that cover all the city roads, For MapCoin 1/4 of the bus/taxi drivers is enough.

We will look to concentrate our efforts in major US cites, eg San Francisco, Germany and Korea. That being said users can collect download our app and start collecting data from any area.
mapcointoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

Also, can you use the reward of task we get with "MAPCOIN"?
For example, if you put a user who wishes to move the route on the task, I thought it would be nice if I paid this coin with reward.

This is exactly our idea Smiley Users will be rewarded with MAP tokens for driving certain routes, taking images of POI's, etc.
mapcointoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

MapCoin has the best concept of all the coin related with mapping.
It provide the way to get any mapping data and combined them with AI technology that already available widely.

Thank you! Appreciate your support.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: