Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:21:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DYOR (Do your own research)  (Read 1793 times)
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

Lately I have realized most people call crypto currency fraud because they chase green candles , news online before buying tokens.

The proper steps to take is to get the news, verify the source and Do Your Own Research
Then no one would fall into scam icos

That's right. The negative news is a normal thing in this market. Its purpose is just manipulating the market. But it seems that people are becoming lazy lately. So they don't research, confirm the news themselves. And the whales take advantage of this to sabotage the market

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:46:37 PM

Being in the world of cryptocurrency requires each and everyone of us to be smart, not only with how we trade and how we spend or hodl our coins, but also to the details of every coins and tokens we have. It is a must for us to read a lot and research a lot, and not just depend on what others say. Remember: "Fake news travels six times faster than the truth"

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

Lately I have realized most people call crypto currency fraud because they chase green candles , news online before buying tokens.

The proper steps to take is to get the news, verify the source and Do Your Own Research

There is another one. Do your own analysis. Don't just depend on what your friends say, even if you trust them, it's not like they can predict the market so learn to do your own job and verify every information you come across.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:48:48 PM

Doing your have explore is the best mode to garner deed inmate or frightened that you got rekt of your asset in an ICO or project.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:51:08 PM

In my opinion, doing own research or due diligence is inevitable part of investment process. Moreover, it is very often when general success of investments is crucially depends from that, may be a bit boring, step.
If you are not a peofessional investor then you simply cant know which project is legit and which project is a scam. It is nice to do research to know more about the project, but when you do research at most case you do not find out that it is a scam Smiley.

jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:00:13 PM

Yeah for sure, the best way to go about crypto space is by doing your own research, it is not good to depend on other people's opinion and research, learn how to do your own research and make your own decision based on your research.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
wonderbarthsnr10

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:08:23 PM

It would be absolutely illogical for an investor to invest in any ICO based on media informations and other people's theories... Doing your own research goes a long way in helping you analyze the potentials, value and future of a particular ICO you wanna invest in.. Cryptocurrency is too risky and you can't afford to invest based on what your friends tell you.. If you wanna invest in a particular project, I suggest you read their whitepaper, study the roadmap, get to know the team and developers, all this doesn't always help differentiate scam projects from legit once but it surely do narrow the odds..
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:58:39 PM

I agree with you, majority of people in crypto space don't do their research, they also depend on people's opinion and suggestion for their decision, I believe that if more people will take their time and do their own research, many people won't get involve in scam ico's
Traderadex

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:01:55 PM

Investment in bitcoin or ico without proper research is like someone walking into a lions den blindly, one should consider better understanding of what he's doing before engagement.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:14:16 PM

First of all i really like "DYOR" this is firs time I have read it here. Whatever we invest we must be clever. I never trust anything if somebody admits that it a real profit. First questions i have; Does this guys any referral link for my investment? Do they invested a lot that they need to find many people to rise the prize? Is that project is a scam that they need to get rid of the coins? At the end while we are eager to invest anything we need to be skeptical.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:58:54 PM

Investment in bitcoin or ico without proper research is like someone walking into a lions den blindly, one should consider better understanding of what he's doing before engagement.

Yes you are right
Certain people who complain now have invested blindly and now in the den
The market is indeed very bearish
But the patient will prevail
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:11:13 AM

It is advisable that you need to do more further research on the specific project or ico that you want to participate. Don't be fooled by any news that makes the other users got FOMO. Better make your own research first.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:30:49 AM

Compliance with the update whether good news or bad news on digital currency is the best thing to do when have invested in a coins plus the complete research of coins in the market makes you get a better profit ahead.
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:44:57 AM

For me doing research is important, so I can answer some questions that are in my mind, like which coins should I invest? how does this investment work? can i believe this news? can I believe what others say?
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:57:50 AM

This is very practical and real, you must not depend on all the things you read and hear in net you must do your own research so you can have the most out of the things you spend your time with.
udocoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:46:36 PM

The need to do your research can't be over stated in the space there are lot's of scams due to the fact that's there's no regularity
So gathering the right information about any proposed investment venture is pivotal
Read Read and Read again compadre
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:58:20 PM

Doing research is the best
You don’t get confused and don’t have doubts when making decisions too
Get your  head straight and be positive  as well
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:18:00 AM

This is extremely important for once survival and level of success is dependent on this in this trade. The amount of information that you carry might go a long way in determining how much you will make from the industry, unless of course you are one hell of a lucky person. For you to be able to know so well and succeed in the market, you have to willingly and consciously carry out your own research about the market.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:04:20 PM

This is extremely important for once survival and level of success is dependent on this in this trade. The amount of information that you carry might go a long way in determining how much you will make from the industry, unless of course you are one hell of a lucky person. For you to be able to know so well and succeed in the market, you have to willingly and consciously carry out your own research about the market.

Yes research work is very good move for survival
It helps to survive the bearish people
It helps to keep the best token
It helps to sell at the right time
It helps to buy at the right dumped time

and it give you confidence against fud or fomo
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:47:43 AM

This is really important guys. I see a lot of people who just keep asking questions, even with the most basic things. It's not like it is a wrong thing to do, but it is always wise and expected to an extent that you are knowledgeable about what you are involved in. Not every time you seek to get other people's ideas, sometimes, go on and do your own researches, and share your thoughts on what you found.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: