Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DYOR (Do your own research)  (Read 1790 times)
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:42:28 AM

That is correct, with every investment decision, you should always always do your own research and not trust these people who are hyping or are into pump groups and what not. Doing your own research will take time but will minimize the risk of you losing in the long run.
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:50:48 AM

This is very important, not just in the cryptocurrency industry, but almost everything that you involve yourself with in life. It is always best and safe to carry out your own researches and know for yourself what is going on, rather than depending on what others have researched on, and the assumptions that they have made for themselves.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:30:41 AM

I’m not sure what dyor means as I’m new here
But how can I do my own research ??

All I know is this forum and few social media sites
How can I take proper Nd full advantage of the social media for my research ??

Please do educate
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:24:12 PM

I’m not sure what dyor means as I’m new here
But how can I do my own research ??

All I know is this forum and few social media sites
How can I take proper Nd full advantage of the social media for my research ??

Please do educate

It is very easy my dear
All you have to do is decide what project you want to research on

Then you go to their website, check through their whitepaper and learn about their product
Go to their social media and learn from members

Then you check out couple of blogs on the forum and on the net
Jot yours point until you figure a conclusion
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:59:56 PM

If you read the comments under the news threads in the forum you will see better how are ignorant and fooled people. I don't think this type of people will have the potential to investigate any news source.
coinstand

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

Most people here listen too much to people's words. They are busy asking which coins are potential to be purchased. In fact, everyone can do their own research before buying coins to avoid large losses. Everyone can advise with their analysis, but not necessarily they are right.
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:23:40 PM

Most people here listen too much to people's words. They are busy asking which coins are potential to be purchased. In fact, everyone can do their own research before buying coins to avoid large losses. Everyone can advise with their analysis, but not necessarily they are right.
Yes, I agree with you. Really a lot of people ask what to buy coins to them now and it pretty much pisses me off, because people are too lazy to make their own analysis, or at least see the topics in which it has been discussed hundreds of times.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

I agreed with OP. There are too many projects in crypto, investing without doing research is extremely risky. I would like to add one point on top of DYOR, an initial investment plan is important as well.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:32:03 PM

I agreed with OP. There are too many projects in crypto, investing without doing research is extremely risky. I would like to add one point on top of DYOR, an initial investment plan is important as well.

Yes you are right
An intensive plan that works and suits your personality is important
Because what works for mr A may not work for mr c
Prospective trader has to discover their potentials too
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:12:09 AM

It must be like that, but the fact is that I am also very difficult to research that.
Sometimes in cryptocurrency it requires patience because everything that has been examined with us is not the same as the results.

BintangBuleun

Activity: 517

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:59:22 AM

Lately I have realized most people call crypto currency fraud because they chase green candles , news online before buying tokens.

The proper steps to take is to get the news, verify the source and Do Your Own Research
Then no one would fall into scam icos

If ico investment first checks the partner from ico, if the partner is really from a trusted source then I join. Because partners show confidence in ico and have the opportunity for ico to succeed.
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Merit: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

I Agree to DYOR...I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin with 50$ or 100$ when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....DYOR of course....

You are spot on, when you make researches you get first hand information and deduce reasons to make a decision
Similarly, it helps you to invest tightly too but it never determines if you make profits or losses
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:24:01 AM

Yes of course, doing our own research will minimize the trap of being scammed. Reading also the feedbacks of others with regards to ICOs, tokens will also help us to give us an idea whether to still buy and join any bounties.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

Yes of course, doing our own research will minimize the trap of being scammed. Reading also the feedbacks of others with regards to ICOs, tokens will also help us to give us an idea whether to still buy and join any bounties.

You are right
There are lamentations here and there from several different people shouting of been scammed or bought fake ico
Or participated in fake bounties

Truth remains that when they dyor there would be less of such burdens
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 03:52:06 PM

I agree and I also did advise that to those who follow my page. It's very important to avoid getting ripped with your hard earned money.

HyperLup

Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

We're affecting by what we hear and read. These are not enough to enter into an investment, of course we should do our own research and believe in the project we are investing in.
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

Even though i'm not an investors, but i keep on doing my research on some new project that offering an ICO.
That way i could highly able to avoid some fraud project or scam project.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

I fully agree with you. most people in this space are nothing more than sheep, they follow other peoples charts, they follow advice and get reked, people need to be safe with their hard earned money, take the time to read whitepapers and then invest if it feels right

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:20:47 AM

Always always do your own research, this warning cannot be sounded loud enough, your own research is better than that of other people, because what might look good to others might not look good to you and your instincts is always the best thing for you to follow too. Once you start doing your own research then you are reducing your chances of being scammed and taken advantage of
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:09:59 AM

Lately I have realized most people call crypto currency fraud because they chase green candles , news online before buying tokens.

The proper steps to take is to get the news, verify the source and Do Your Own Research
Then no one would fall into scam icos

Yeah! you are right but as you know that people like to take shortcuts and are not willing to do heir own research which is why they fall for scams so easily and lose their funds

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: