Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:12:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key to success in cyrpto  (Read 786 times)
Abdullah.dhariwal (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

I think the most important thing which makes you successful in crypto is patience. while other people are selling their holdings cheap, you must keep yourself calm and not allow rumors and FUDs to break you.
What do you think about this?
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

I completely agree with your thought that patience is the key to success in cryptocurrency. We shouldn't be panic when our Crypto down and sell it because sometime it just need corrections and will go up again. Don't sell low when you buy higher.
angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:38:07 PM

I 100% agree with your opinion. We need to put patience first if we want to dive in crypto. Because a lot of traps and deceptive prices will make you regret if you know you've experienced a failure. Success is the result of hard work. Patience is difficult but beautiful.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Sendal btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:39:50 PM

I really agree with your opinion, because we realize everything is not instant, everything needs a process. And I'm very sure the process never lie to the result. But not only the patience required, but also the knowledge and meticulous see of the situation is also very important so that we are not wrong in making decisions that will harm ourselves.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:02:36 PM

I would say even more - not only patience but really cold mind)) when you loose and when your profit is rising, first you should close your emotions very deep inside, it does not depend on what is it the delight or regret. Only analysys of the market situation and the analitical conclusions. At least in case you do not understand yet what is going on, just make a little pause and only after that make all the decisions. Every time think twice and be ready that not every decision may be right and profitable but you will not blame someone other and will become more wise.
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:03:38 PM

In fact, patience is the only way to succeed in the crypto platform, as there are constant tests  coming in the platform every other time. many people especially the bounty hunters lose hope early and opt out and sell their coins at a cheap price, only for the coins to gain value few years down the line, A lot of people have lost large amounts of money this way,, if  we were to succeed here, be patient and wait for the projects to develop
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:12:03 PM

I think the most important thing which makes you successful in crypto is patience. while other people are selling their holdings cheap, you must keep yourself calm and not allow rumors and FUDs to break you.
Yes it's true. patience is in need in the world of crypto. because in the world of crypto in we must dare to take risks that we will face, with that whatever the challenge we have to deal with it with patience.
donalfonso

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:17:04 PM

Patience is really important in cryptos,but it is also important to know you can be patiently waiting in vain or patiently loosing also.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:21:04 PM

Yes if someone is very patient to hold and enduuto the red market season, it will be favourable at the end because all Crypto are volatile and prices can go down and up anytime.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:24:45 PM

I totally agree with your opinion. Patience is a must have to achieve success, including in the world of crypto currency. Crypto market conditions are falling, though remain patient and wait for the market to recover. Selling in a state of panic would be detrimental.
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

It really needs to be patient to cryptocurrencies market. In particular, the current market is very uncertain. And it's in the midst of a bear market. If you really look at the value of a coin. So take it directly. If it doesn't look good, or your profit is already low. Then you can consider selling out.

blackssmith2018

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:28:45 PM

I agree with you but sometime we cannot hold any longer because of the dumper's it's getting lower the price of our token that we are holding dumper's are also a holder they keep dump the price so that key can keep as a low price we are lose to the dumper's because they have a lot of stock to purchase any token to hold or to dump I think sometimes dumpers are rich people.
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:30:03 PM

Hi, I fully agree with you, We should keep calm and be patient for more success in the crypto. We should patient and look for the fluctuation of the market, after that we will issue the good decision.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:31:39 PM

It depends. If you bought shitty altcoins just because they're "cheap and have low market cap" and "have potential to x100 in a few months", then you're in for a big surprise, most likely you're gonna lose your money because they're just PnD coins or vaporware that will never be succesful. Now if we're talking about btc or any reputable altcoins like ETH, NEO, LTC, XMR, etc, then yes, what you're saying might be true.

Though not everything comes to down to being patient. Know what you're getting yourself into, have some sort of strategy to avoid risks in your investments, choose carefully what altcoin you want to invest in for the medium or long-term, understand how the market works, etc etc. IMO, success in the cryptosphere depends on many factors, not just one.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

Patience is definetely the best key to success in crypto but only if you hold a good coin otherwise it will eventually decrease there is nothing you can do.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

Your opinion is correct. In the cryptocurrency market, those who act against the majority trend are successful. In any case, when the exchange rate goes up or down, you should be calm to make the most accurate decision to sell or hold the cryptos. In any case, I always hold and wait for some time to do the action.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

That is actually the best advice that we have to follow during this dip. We all know that we don't have any control about the situation of the market so we must just have patience and just wait for the right time to sell. Better days are coming because the market isn't always green so let's have more patience.

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:40:36 PM

I think you said the most crucial things that we should have in cryptocurrency world.
Perhaps not just in cryptocurrency world, we should be patient every where we are.
With patient we could think clearly to make some kind of strategy to win the fight, in this case in cryptocurrency.
stynos

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:41:34 PM

Yea, I totally agree with your opinion, without patience, you will lose out by rushing to sell your coin when the market just change from what you like.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:43:38 PM

Yep there is truth in your worlds some noobs think BTC millioners done it very easy just boutght and become but don t understand how dificult was for them not to sell when it was 100 ,200 then 1000  and etc.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████