Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key to success in cyrpto  (Read 794 times)
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:44:51 PM

Yes, I absolutely agree with this opinion. In the crypto market there is no place for emotions Cool
Merit888

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:47:18 PM

I think the most important thing which makes you successful in crypto is patience. while other people are selling their holdings cheap, you must keep yourself calm and not allow rumors and FUDs to break you.
What do you think about this?
I really agree with your opinion, absolutely patience is the key for being success in cryptocurrency. Due to in cryptocurrency world so many rumors and usually the market can change rapidly, if you dont have patience you will become desprate and couldnt think straight and it will bring you falling down. But patience is not enough in cryptocurrency, beside that you should have an experience and learn about cryptocurrency firstly before you want make some investment. Cryptocurrencies are volatile and prices can go down and up anytime, so do the best when you want to start investing in cryptocurrency
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

I think the most important thing which makes you successful in crypto is patience. while other people are selling their holdings cheap, you must keep yourself calm and not allow rumors and FUDs to break you.

Yes i do agree what are you said.  I to suggest every to be keep calm and patience.  Actually patience is the mandatory thing for every trader. So the patience is the best key to success.
emmiebrizzie

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:52:45 PM

I totally agree with you. The patience technique has really worked for me for the past few months. At times when price falls, i just look for something to keep my mind occupied with for a couple of weeks or months and it has always worked for me.
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

I agree with your opinion, patience is the key to success in cryptocurrency. because we really understand, there is no instant and shortcut way to achieve success. but we do not just need patience, there are other points we must apply for success in cryptocurrency. like, knowledge, diligence and thoroughness so that we are not wrong in taking action. both in trade, campaigns in other respects that would be self-defeating.
Pitagora87

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

Agree , not just in crypto in everything . Patience is very important and it could save your nerves and health xd .  I know it's easier to say then do but ''stay calm guys'' hastiness and thoughtlessness would just break u and make u to do some stupid things .
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:55:24 PM

I think all investments are the same. Impatience can not be successful. In the encrypted market is always accompanied by a sharp rise and fall, if you lose patience, it is easy to make a wrong judgment.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

Yes, I totally agree. The key to success is definitely patience in this kind of industry, my friends who were in the crypto world also experience regret by selling their holdings on a lower value only to see their tokens suddenly skyrocket after a few days. This is just a reminder that we should not be tempted by anything unless we really needed money.
I really believe that if you want to earn more or you want to gain great profits, you must extend your patience a little longer if your'e planning to be successful in this industry.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:58:28 PM

This is absolutely true. You must have that patience virtue if you are to succeed in cryptocurrencies. If you are not patient, you may easily run into loses. My own believe about cryptocurrency investment is that you cannot loose if you have not sold. For instance, even if you bought BTC at 10,000 USD, and now BTC is 6,000 USD, you have not yet lost anything as long as you are still hodling the original quantity of BTC you bought.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:00:12 PM

Agree. Patience is a key to success in every job. included in this market. But not enough patience. Most people here usually panic sell when prices suddenly fall down

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

I agree with you. We should know how to control our emotions and handle our patience if we would really want to have a good gain in the future. It is us who will benefit if we'll have the willingness to wait until the bull market comes. Keep hodling and just aim for the best by having more patience.

Jongos123

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

yes this is true, I strongly agree with your opinion. the key to everything is patience, and also the key to success in cryptocurrency. because in the world of cryptocurrency so many problems that can not be guessed and usually the market can change quickly, if you are impatient then you are very panicked if the market price goes down. so patience is the main key because we can be calm even though the market price down and optimistic will rise again
nunibanuni

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

Being patience is one of the main factor but also you need to control your emotions, don't let any factor of fomo and fud affect your mind. You should be totally in control and if you really think that project has a lot of potential then hold.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

Patience isn't going to help you in every situation. Patience is good in bear market instead of panic selling your tokens. But in bull phase, you should time your sell orders instead of hodling your coins patiently. Traders need to change their trading attitude with the market situation. Else, they are only left with bags and no price.
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:15:00 PM

True, people have in their nature to panic and sell once the crypto falls down, cryptocurrencies are modern thing and it will become the main payment method one day, that means very huge development of the price in the future. We need to wait, only wait, nothing more.

charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

This is perfectly true. I've counted so many regrets as a result of my impatience, hydro is on the list. After holding for a while only to sell a day before it exploded, I felt depressed, but I've learnt never to sell all my stakes, you never can tell the next coin on the list for a huge return.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:21:37 PM

If you're a trader that exist before Nov 2017, yes, patience will bring you on huge profit !
But if you see the fact on 2018, bitcoin mostly on downtrend and keep bouncing down so for some people, it's frightening !

Well that's the risk that most bitcoin trader must bear with if they want to obtain maximum profit once again , keep HOLD is the simple answer !
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:24:15 PM

very correct expression. I agree with him. and I advise everyone to do so. to be born and there will be success.
Bakpau222

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:24:36 PM

the main key of life is patience, and apply patience in all your activities, especially in investing in this crypto world. a world that is hard to guess, because its ups and downs of market prices are unpredictable, so patience is a key key in the world of crypto
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:28:06 PM

yes, that's what I'm doing now, I've fallen into a very deep abyss, and I'm having trouble getting out of that abyss, I try to be patient and hope someday someone will help me out of that abyss, I so stuck in purchasing a high price, and now everything is down, and I continue to be patient to always hold what I currently have, because I do not want to lose much if I sell it at the current price.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: