Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key to success in cyrpto  (Read 796 times)
Mschwarz

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:09:37 AM

I heard lots of stories where people were inpatient and sold their altcoins for pennies and regreted because they could earn much more!
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:14:38 AM

Yes indeed patience is the key to success in crypto , and it is the main reason why most of the investors and traders are rich in crypto not like others they sell their coins and dumped it just to have a little amount of money. I as a hodlers of some cryptocurrency i am patiently waiting for the right moment to sell my coins and whenever the time comes and their value goes high i will sell them in a fair price for me to gain profits from it.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:32:49 AM

I think the most important thing which makes you successful in crypto is patience. while other people are selling their holdings cheap, you must keep yourself calm and not allow rumors and FUDs to break you.
What do you think about this?
the key is patience and the same time, instinct. if you feel that investing that coin is risky then dont go for it.you should not give in to despair and greed in selling or holding the coins
wedar001

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:39:51 AM

Precisely, Tolerance is the key, yet I wager you, regardless of to what extent you go through exchanging with shitcoins, you can't get compensates there. Like I generally say, set aside your opportunity to look into well, cause we have a huge number of coins now. So you must be extremely specific with the coins you put resources into. Tolerance is unquestionably the key when you have put resources into the correct coin.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:46:16 AM

Yes indeed patience is the key to success in crypto , and it is the main reason why most of the investors and traders are rich in crypto not like others they sell their coins and dumped it just to have a little amount of money. I as a hodlers of some cryptocurrency i am patiently waiting for the right moment to sell my coins and whenever the time comes and their value goes high i will sell them in a fair price for me to gain profits from it.
Cryptocurrency is highly-volatile and full of uncertainties. Market is always moving ups and downs unexpectedly. Nothing worth having come easy, it takes patience and hardwork. If you're patient to face the risks, challenges, and has self-discipline then I think you have the potential to succeed and be productive. You have to value patience and commitment for you to learn how to respect your earnings.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:49:45 AM

Cryptocurrency is highly-volatile and full of uncertainties. Market is always moving ups and downs unexpectedly. Nothing worth having come easy, it takes patience and hardwork. If you're patient to face the risks, challenges, and has self-discipline then I think you have the potential to succeed and be productive. You have to value patience and commitment for you to learn how to respect your earnings.
Yes I agree on that, I believe that the patience is really the most important here in crypto. And it is really proven and tested that we really need patience so that we can wait for the right time to sell our holdings. If we are going to hold with patience we can maybe hold for a long term but if we hold without faith and patience we can possibly loss an amount of capital.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:55:37 AM

my crypto friends, who are longer in the business, say the same to me. i should be patient and buy cheap coins. at some point it goes up again.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:58:00 AM

I heard lots of stories where people were inpatient and sold their altcoins for pennies and regreted because they could earn much more!

Yes, out of control of emotion makes patient attitude will burst making a bad decision onward affects the promising coins plan making cheap so be careful with you of have plan to your coin, made it with rigth decioson and avoid panic.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:01:28 AM

I think the most important thing which makes you successful in crypto is patience. while other people are selling their holdings cheap, you must keep yourself calm and not allow rumors and FUDs to break you.
What do you think about this?
I agree with you, where when the price drops and we panic so that we will experience more loss, therefore patience is the key of all his gala, with us be patient then we will avoid the loss will even get a profit when the price rises in the future .
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:14:36 AM

I think it's really normal and what you just said is really old information. Cheesy. I think everyone in here knew it months or maybe years ago cause this is not the first big dump in cryptocurrency world so I think investors and holders have a lot of experience about dump like this so only new traders whom don't even understand anything about crypto market and crypto world but still wanna earn money in this world are selling their tokens/coins with really low price to cut their loss.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████