Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:14:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AvalonShenzhen BATCH4 - 25 Avalon 215GH/s BTC1.10 - SCAM!!!  (Read 2794 times)
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:47:48 AM

Curious why the BTC is still at the order addy.  https://blockchain.info/address/1Mzyo7PYfsxNLyNWhnznUYfiX1Kf6LFqkh

why was it not transferred to other addys? Huh

IMO this, more than anything else! is evidence of why BTC will fail. Here we have a situation where there is a known thief and the money he stole is able to be traced and still there is nothing that can be done to return it to its rightful owners.
Gee if only there was some kind of centralized management of this stuff maybe the poor souls (me included) could get back their funds from this low life. 

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iglasses
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:48:58 AM

Got f*cked too for 1.1 BTC.. Let's hope he stumbles and breaks his neck..

I have BTC available for anyone who happens to be there with a running video camera!!

sniffinpoprocks

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:57:44 AM

Got f*cked too for 1.1 BTC.. Let's hope he stumbles and breaks his neck..
I'd rather he stumble and fall into the path of a few strays from my 308! Took me for 1.1 too. Haven't lost this much since my great Terrahash investment.

“Since we decided a few weeks ago to adopt the leaf as legal tender, we have, of course, all become immensely rich.”
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:55:54 PM

Curious why the BTC is still at the order addy.  https://blockchain.info/address/1Mzyo7PYfsxNLyNWhnznUYfiX1Kf6LFqkh

IMO this, more than anything else! is evidence of why BTC will fail. Here we have a situation where there is a known thief and the money he stole is able to be traced and still there is nothing that can be done to return it to its rightful owners.
Gee if only there was some kind of centralized management of this stuff maybe the poor souls (me included) could get back their funds from this low life.  

actually this is not the downfall of bitcoin. the failure is in you'reself not checking out the scammer more clearly. the telltale signs we're all there

1) selling the item cheaper than anyone else
2) refusing escrow
3) refusing paypal
4) full of newbies with low post counts
5) no senior's with prroof of receipt
6) self moderated thread with deleted posts
7) negative trust rating
8 no pictures/video's from the seller themselves

How many more signs did you need? If you can't be bothered to research then the fault lies on you. You sent the coins without checking out who he is, so its you're fault that you got scammed.

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 02:12:12 PM

Curious why the BTC is still at the order addy.  https://blockchain.info/address/1Mzyo7PYfsxNLyNWhnznUYfiX1Kf6LFqkh

Such centralized management would mean bitcoin could be attacked and closed down easily. And the chargeback could be used by scammers again, like its done with paypal. I would never sell bitcoins for paypal because the chargeback feature would let you with nothing at the end.
So no, i never want to see Bitcoins becoming a Paypal...
Like Ahmed wrote... everyone here probable made errors already, including me, but there are ways to protect yourself.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:50:54 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 05:07:35 PM by mine2slow

If you are from the US contact the FBI with all the details of the theft $50K theft is enough to get there attention.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/cyber

Other US cyber crime LE

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/

http://www.justice.gov/criminal/cybercrime/

http://www.ice.gov/cyber-crimes/

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Feel free to add details for you're region.

Follow the money here > https://blockchain.info/address/e659a2b53fec5c8864213fe9af39b7aad6c0b825

return my stolen BTC 14rBip93ePwJMp3kiFgz2WJ424p3iUSpEG
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 04:25:42 PM

If you are from the US contact the FBI with all the details of the theft $50K theft is enough to get there attention.

Right... scammer should learn that Bitcoin isnt the wild west. Im supporting the lawsuit and investigation against the labcoin scammers too.
Unfortunately such investigations lead to news of the dangerous bitcoins. But better this then letting the scamming going on without fighting them.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
cannachris

Activity: 406

cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:41:18 PM

again as ive posted in the other threads did the neg trust not make it obvious? or maybe all the posts by me, barwizi and notmm being deleted?

To me the trust showed as 0 and how should i have known your post were being deleted? I will now check this forum before buying anything here. Goddamnit I was the last one to fall for this!!!

cannachris

Activity: 406

cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:11:05 PM

Right... scammer should learn that Bitcoin isnt the wild west. Im supporting the lawsuit and investigation against the labcoin scammers too.
Unfortunately such investigations lead to news of the dangerous bitcoins. But better this then letting the scamming going on without fighting them.

Thank you Sebastian!!! Good to have someone with so much experience & kindness supporting us!

peroac

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:16:07 PM

Thank you so much for this post

Clearly I made a mistake ordering 10 of them.  The post is being deleted.  Below is a copy of what was listed that I happened to have in an open window from last night.

AvalonShenzhen

Activity: 42

Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore

[IN STOCK][NEW PRICE] BATCH4 - 25 Avalon 215GH/s BTC1.10 - SHIPPING FEB 17TH
January 20, 2014, 06:29:56 PM

Reply with quote  #1
BATCH4 OF AROUND 25 MINERS - SHIPPING SCHEDULED MONDAY 17th FEB
OPEN ORDERS - SELLING FAST - BTC PAYMENT - 5% DISCOUNT IF VALUE OF ORDER > 5 BTC.

AVALON SHENZEN MINER
AVALON 2nd Gen 55NM CHIPS
Hash rate at 1400 Mhz         : 215GH/S +-10%   Power consummation : +-920W
Hash rate at 1500 Mhz (OC) : 230GH/S +-10%   Power consummation : +-1000W
CASE SIZE: 47*35.5*16cm
Standalone machine - FIRMWARE 20131229 with cgminer 3.9.0
ETHERNET/WIFI card included

POWER: ! SOLD WITHOUT PSU !
       You need to buy at least 2 X 600 Watts. Each PSU must have with 1X ATX 24 Pin + 1X EPU + 2X PCI-E
       If you want to overclock the unit (1500Mhz), you need 2 X 750 Watts PSU with 1X 62Amp 12V rail.
       We recommend you the buy of modulable PSU for easier installation.

PICTURES
http://www.imagebam.com/image/b4fda7305747438
http://www.imagebam.com/image/d2d235305747439
http://www.imagebam.com/image/1f3b38305747441

WARRANTY
- 90 Days for Avalon Blade, PSU controller board and Motherboard.
- You have to send us the material and we will refund you the shipping cost if the warranty has to be applied.
- All the miners will be tested at least during 1 hour before shipping !
- OC the unit (1500Mhz) will void warranty

SHIPPING
- Everything is sent via DHL
- The 10 first miners are in stock and will be ship within 2-3 days. This delay includes the ship to HK and the pick up by DHL.
- Others units will be assembled and shipped within a maximum of 8 days per 50 units. We will refund you on request if we are not able to respect this delay.
- We have an important stock of blades but in order to reduce our shipping cost, we will send them only when full miners are also sent to HK.
  So sorry but we cannot send the parts on request or faster than the full miners.
- We will protect carefully the blades in order to avoid any damages during shipping.
  Please notice that we will use longer screws than the miners assembled by our competitor btmine.
  Our goal is that you receive your miner in perfect condition of mining.

PRICES (DHL SHIPPING INCLUDED)
1X Miner fully assembled with case : 1.451.10BTC  
                                                          1,450.00 $ (PAYPAL - ONLY for the 10 first orders)

Blades :
1X Module 80 chips 105-110GH/S  + 1X data & alim connector                                                                              = 0.700.52BTC
2X Module 80 chips 105-110GH/S  + 2X data & alim connector + 1X PSU controler + 1X controler motherboard = 1.351.00BTC

!!! No Refund for Refused Packages / Forced Package Return !!!
Please notice that we don't work with escrow but we can arrange a local pickup in Shenzen.

HOW TO PURCHASE
1) Calculate the amount of your order with the prices displayed on this post.
    Apply 5% discount if your order > 5BTC
    Send your payment to the following address : 1Mzyo7PYfsxNLyNWhnznUYfiX1Kf6LFqkh

2) Send an email to AvalonShenzhen@safe-mail.net with :
   - The bitcoin address used for your payment
   - The transaction ID of your payment
   - Your order - How many unit of each
   - Your email for tracking number
   - Your name and full  address + phone number for DHL
   - The value that you want on the invoice (custom's declaration)

3) Please make a post in this topic with your transaction ID to confirm your order. Like this we have also your nickname on Bitcointalk if we need to contact you and we will use this nickname to add you in our order list.

4) We'll send you the price and the BTC address/paypal address (each order will have a different BTC address for easier tracking)

5) You have to send the payment to the BTC address provided/paypal address to confirm your order

6) We'll update this topic 1 or 2 times per day with the confirmed orders - check it to know the status of your unit.

7) Tracking numbers will be sent by email.

Cool Please post your feedback (positive or negative) in this topic when you have your unit!

ORDERS LIST - 1.45 BTC

Username          Product            Quantity            Payment                 Status                

BATCH 1
02/04/2014                      
NicolaeTT                  Miner                     2               Paypal(2)                   Delivered
AlfonsoD                   Miner                     5               Paypal(2)-BTC(3)       Delivered
joehash                     Miner                     1               Paypal(1)                   Delivered
Jicoli                           Miner                     1               Paypal(1)                   Delivered
Bitdreamer                Miner                     1               Paypal(1)                   Delivered

BATCH 2
02/05/2014
Jeronico                     Miner                     2               BTC(2)                      Delivered
Andrew                      Miner                     2               BTC(2)                      Delivered
Krzyszt                      2X Blade                6               BTC(6)                      Delivered
MariusC                     Miner                     10             BTC(10)                    Delivered
Reuan                        Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Delivered

02/06/2014
Mathew                      Miner                     1               BTC(1)                     Delivered
Sabine                       Miner                     1               BTC(1)                     Delivered
William                       Miner                     1               BTC(1)                     Delivered
AndreyK                     Miner                     2               BTC(2)                     Delivered

ORDERS LIST - 1.10 BTC

Username            Product            Quantity            Payment                 Status

BATCH3
r7970                           Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
Kuttingcorners             Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
blackheart13               Miner                     5               BTC(5)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
capa                            Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
LainZ                            Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
Gologuzan                    Blade                    4                BTC(4)                      Shipped to HK - waiting UPS number
Maxximus007               Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
TracerX                         Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
Pcpoet                         Miner                     7               BTC(7)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
bcollan                         Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
Airwhale                        Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
r4square                       Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
Xer0                              Miner                     5               BTC(5)                      Shipped to HK - waiting UPS/DHL N°
machinationus              Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
Anarchyx                       Miner                     2               BTC(2)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
jwiz1911                        Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
drpp                              Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
Digginit                         Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
n4longhaul                    Miner                     2               BTC(2)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
HorusFTW                     Miner                     2               BTC(2)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
sniffinpoprocks             Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
Serpiente12                  Miner                     2               BTC(2)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
drangos                        Blade                     2                BTC(2)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number

BATCH4
falseflag                        Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
centfuercent                 Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
kaptainkrayola              Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
mvitguy                         Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
varakunai                      Miner                     3                BTC(3)                      Confirmed
anarchyx                       Miner                     2                BTC(2)                      Confirmed
Niggle                            Miner                     4                BTC(4)                      Confirmed
blackheart13                 Miner                     5                BTC(5)                      Confirmed
ando                              Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
jtoomim                         Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
mine2slow                      Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
Slander                          Miner                     6                BTC(6)                      Confirmed
iglasses                          Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
jamesc760                     Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
bcollan                            Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
daclayman                      Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
dtmcnamara                   Miner                     5                BTC(5)                      Confirmed
cannachris                      Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
   Report to moderator  
CEX.IO Bitcoin Commodity Exchange TRADE YOUR GH/S
WHILE THEY MINE YOU BITCOINS! EASY TO BUY / MINE / SELL
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Keninishna

Activity: 519

View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)
Ignore

Re: [NOT YET OPEN] - Avalon Miner 200GH/s BTC 1.5
January 20, 2014, 10:21:17 PM

Reply with quote  #2
I am interested when do orders open? Also how much can these be overclocked?
   Report to moderator  
PickNic

Ignore

January 20, 2014, 10:27:30 PM

Reply with quote  #3
Quote from: Keninishna on January 20, 2014, 10:21:17 PM

how long do you take to open orders?
   Report to moderator  
AvalonShenzhen

Ignore

Re: [NOT YET OPEN]Avalon Miner 200GH/s BTC 1.5/1.6
January 20, 2014, 10:35:22 PM

Reply with quote  #4

We will open orders after chinese new year.

We will start with a small batch of some miners to prove you our honesty and competence.
After that we will start the manufacturing of around 200 miners. If this is a success we will be able to do more miners but we want fix us a limit in order to be able to provide a good quality of service.

They can be overclocked to 1500 Mhz like most avalon ship. However this will break the warranty of our materials.
   Report to moderator  
southerngentuk

Activity: 280

Ignore

January 20, 2014, 11:47:18 PM

Reply with quote  #5
Escrow ? ? ?
   Report to moderator  
File your FTC Complaint against BFL today >>>>>>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=319522.msg3419162#msg3419162
daddyfatsax

Activity: 163

Trust: 0: -0 / +1(1)
Ignore

January 21, 2014, 01:07:38 AM

Reply with quote  #6
I would be interested in 1 or 2. Need specs, pics, and power consumption.
   Report to moderator  
mtnminer

Activity: 84

Ignore

January 21, 2014, 02:23:02 AM

Reply with quote  #7
I am interested, I will follow this.  Smiley

Mtnminer
   Report to moderator  
ASIC Mining Rig Repairs
We can bulld them, making them better and faster!
http://www.asicrepair.com
mvalley

Activity: 62

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Ignore

January 21, 2014, 02:23:36 AM

Reply with quote  #8
I will be one of the first to order if you allow paypal.
   Report to moderator  
Ridicuss

Activity: 210

Ignore

January 21, 2014, 02:26:11 AM

Reply with quote  #9
Im interested as well.

Thanks
   Report to moderator  
Man, I wish I could change my avatar!
bobsag3

Activity: 196

Owner, Minersource.net/DzMinerCoop

Ignore

January 21, 2014, 03:17:18 AM

Reply with quote  #10
Interested.
   Report to moderator  
Contact me for Vetted Hosting! Cheap Secure & Reliable Hosting
Official US Black Arrow Reseller
http://www.cryptmint.com/ < Physical Coins
Bitcoin & Black Arrow Sales
sailem09

Activity: 27

Ignore

January 21, 2014, 03:52:30 AM

Reply with quote  #11
Interested if taking paypal.
   Report to moderator  
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 266

It's for the children!

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)
Ignore

January 21, 2014, 11:48:39 AM

Reply with quote  #12
How many will we be able to purchase before the unnecessary shipping delays start?  Perhaps you will only sell a daily quota that you can meet?
   Report to moderator  
Sponsored: Netflix for Bitcoin - Subscriptions for a 75% discount
NEVER DRINK AND DNS!! 1B For ANTminer S1 | SCRYPT GOING FOR .01/M/D or Less |UnicornHasher
AvalonShenzhen

Ignore

January 22, 2014, 07:02:14 PM

Reply with quote  #13
Hello all,

Thank you for your interest.
Please follow closely this topic in order to stay in touch.

We will sell miners via paypal and BTC for the first orders in order to receive good reputation.
However after that we will only sell via BTC because of our low marge. Paypal is asking too many fees and next to that, they are freezing accounts during long period for verification purposes when lot of money is received suddenly As we are a small company we cannot afford to build new miners if we can't use the money of previous sales.

Regarding the specifications, please refer to the BTMine topic as we have received the same material. We will post pictures and more technical info on that topic before the start of the sales.

Hope we will be able to sell you some miners soon.

PS: I won't be online very often these days as we have a lot of work to prepare the manufacturing of our miners. However be sure I will be present on that forum to answer to all your questions when sales will start.

Regards
   Report to moderator  
firejuan

Activity: 38

Because it's sterile...

Ignore

January 22, 2014, 08:11:57 PM

Reply with quote  #14
Definitely keeping an eye on this thread.
   Report to moderator  
AlfonsoD

Activity: 28

Ignore

January 22, 2014, 08:13:39 PM

Reply with quote  #15
Quote from: AvalonShenzhen on January 22, 2014, 07:02:14 PM
Hello all,

We will sell miners via paypal and BTC for the first orders in order to receive good reputation.
However after that we will only sell via BTC because of our low marge. Paypal is asking too many fees and next to that, they are freezing accounts during long period for verification purposes when lot of money is received suddenly As we are a small company we cannot afford to build new miners if we can't use the money of previous sales.

Regarding the specifications, please refer to the BTMine topic as we have received the same material. We will post pictures and more technical info on that topic before the start of the sales.

PS: I won't be online very often these days as we have a lot of work to prepare the manufacturing of our miners. However be sure I will be present on that forum to answer to all your questions when sales will start.

Regards
Hi,

Please PM me when you start to sell. I'm looking for a lot of mining hash.
I will buy some 1st miners and if the quality is good I will make a big order.
Thx
   Report to moderator  
sikke

Activity: 56

Ignore

January 22, 2014, 08:22:03 PM

Reply with quote  #16
I will buy and review your units.
I'm well adjusted testing these now.

Report to moderator  
If you not mine - HODL

Doing this for Passion to HW - Tips: 1NZwUfrZYdB5zGtokanM9dTNLfc5TaLo6V
AvalonShenzhen

Ignore

January 22, 2014, 08:51:07 PM

Reply with quote  #17
Quote from: sikke on January 22, 2014, 08:22:03 PM

Hello sikke,

The miners that you posted will be the ones that we will ship.
I suppose they are coming from BTmine as we have the same providers.

We will enjoy to sell you some miners but be informed that we won't select our first buyer. It is not fair
When we will start the sales, the first who buy and pay will be the first who will receive the miners.
We want the most transparency on that and we want also thanks the early buyers.

Just follow closely this thread and be quick when we start.

Regards,

Report to moderator  
AvalonShenzhen

Ignore

January 22, 2014, 09:04:07 PM

Reply with quote  #18
Quote from: AlfonsoD on January 22, 2014, 08:13:39 PM
Hello all,

Regards
Hi,

Thx

Hello AlfonsoD,

thank you for your interest.

As explained just before, we won't select our first buyer. When we will start the sales, the first who buy and pay will be the first who will receive the miners.

We will make a first sell of something like 10 miners so follow this thread closely. These miners will be on stock so the shipping will be quick (2-3 days -> this includes ship to HK and pick up by DHL).

After that we will take all the orders with the rule first in - first out but we won't be able to send them without some days of delay with a maximum of 8 working day. We will refund on demand if this max delay is not respected but we don't think it will be the case. Please notice that to keep prices low we need to send a batch of 15-20 packages to have good price with DHL

Regards,
   Report to moderator  
grumpy619

Trust: 0: -0 / +1(0)
Ignore

January 22, 2014, 09:05:16 PM

Reply with quote  #19
This sounds good tell me more..
   Report to moderator  
♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
AlfonsoD

Ignore

January 22, 2014, 09:32:27 PM

Reply with quote  #20
Ok... not good news for me but I can understand that view.

I sent you a PM and will be there when you will start the early sales.

Alf.
   Report to moderator  
BuildTheFuture

Activity: 77

Ignore

January 23, 2014, 12:11:42 AM

Reply with quote  #21
So these are sold without PSU - how many PSUs, and what wattage and connector types are required?
   Report to moderator  
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

Ignore

January 23, 2014, 12:18:06 AM

Reply with quote  #22
Quote from: BuildTheFuture on January 23, 2014, 12:11:42 AM
So these are sold without PSU - how many PSUs, and what wattage and connector types are required?

They should be the same blades as here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=379819.0
and here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=401185.0

Both have power specs.
   Report to moderator  
NEVER DRINK AND DNS!! 1B For ANTminer S1 | SCRYPT GOING FOR .01/M/D or Less |UnicornHasher
newguy05

Activity: 387

Ignore

January 23, 2014, 02:02:34 AM

Reply with quote  #23
Quote from: Chronikka on January 23, 2014, 01:19:04 AM

You will probably need 800-1000 Watt depending on overclock settings and how efficient the PSU is. Connector types I imagine will be pci-e 6 pin or molex 4 pin

Any news on when these will be available? 1.6 BTC is a good price but not for much longer with 28 and 20nm miners on the horizon...

how is 1.6 btc good price when you can buy antminer and have it shipped in 1-2 days for 1.9 btc? that's only a 0.3 btc difference. The power requirement for avalon is also higher than antminer.
   Report to moderator  
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

Ignore

January 23, 2014, 02:58:58 AM

Reply with quote  #24
I'll be opening a non self moderated thread if any issues or complaints get deleted from here.
   Report to moderator  
Bhosted

Activity: 31

Ignore

January 23, 2014, 03:13:53 AM

Reply with quote  #25
Quote from: bobsag3 on January 21, 2014, 03:17:18 AM
Interested.

LOL Bob I would love to know what your total hash power is. I hope you BTminers work for you. 3t/hash here... including the 6 avalons just received.
   Report to moderator  
macher

Activity: 23

Ignore

January 23, 2014, 03:42:24 PM

Reply with quote  #26
Quote from: BitWillConquer on January 23, 2014, 02:26:38 PM
Hello,

I saw that sells will start after chinese new year.
Sorry to ask that but who know when is it? :p

2014   2014-01-31   Horse (2014-01-31—2015-02-17)
   Report to moderator  
NicolaeTT

Activity: 11

Ignore

January 23, 2014, 08:12:12 PM

Reply with quote  #27
Interested to buy !
   Report to moderator  
fasmax

Activity: 308

Ignore

January 24, 2014, 01:16:19 AM

Reply with quote  #28
Would you be able to sale just an 80 chip module?
   Report to moderator  
AvalonShenzhen

Ignore

January 25, 2014, 02:19:37 PM

Reply with quote  #29
Quote from: fasmax on January 24, 2014, 01:16:19 AM

Hello,

yes we will be able to sell you parts.

We will sell miners with cases but we can sell you parts for replacement or to build new miners.

We will start this after the start of our sells and the shipping of the 1st miners as we have to receive a good reputation quickly to start serious business.
   Report to moderator  
AlfonsoD

Ignore

January 25, 2014, 02:46:42 PM

Reply with quote  #30
Hi AvalonShenzen,

What is the hashrate that you can deliver in one time?
I have around 50 BTC that I would like invest in some avalon clones.
Could you please give me an offer in PM of the hashrate that I can have for 50 BTC?

Next to that, I know an agent in asia, is it possible that he comes to your physical location to check that everything is legit?

Waiting news from you.
   Report to moderator  
h@shKraker

Activity: 122

Ignore

January 25, 2014, 04:31:19 PM

Reply with quote  #31
AvalonShenzhen,

Can you ship a 4 card unit with water blocks attached instead of heat sinks?  If so how may BTC for that?

H@shKraker
   Report to moderator  
Tips/Payments: 1HaZvsUjJpcAf76QWg7Muu4mnWRWCrRNMs
zeguela

Activity: 12

Ignore

January 25, 2014, 04:50:27 PM

Reply with quote  #32
I´m interested.
   Report to moderator  
AvalonShenzhen

Ignore

January 25, 2014, 04:53:36 PM

Reply with quote  #33

Quote from: AlfonsoD on January 25, 2014, 02:46:42 PM
Hi AvalonShenzen,

Could you please give me an offer in PM of the hashrate that I can have for 50 BTC?

Next to that, I know an agent in asia, is it possible that he comes to your physical location to check that everything is legit?

Waiting news from you.

PM sent
   Report to moderator  
AvalonShenzhen

Ignore

January 25, 2014, 05:05:21 PM

Reply with quote  #34
Quote from: h@shKraker on January 25, 2014, 04:31:19 PM
AvalonShenzhen,

Can you ship a 4 card unit with water blocks attached instead of heat sinks?  If so how may BTC for that?

H@shKraker

Hello,

Thank you for your interest but sorry, we don't have any watercooling system.
   Report to moderator  
cad_cdn

Ignore

January 25, 2014, 07:05:40 PM

Reply with quote  #35
so no sales until feb 17...
by then prices will drop from the competition...

Quote from: macher on January 23, 2014, 03:42:24 PM
Hello,

Report to moderator  
◥_________________
◥___________
◥_____
    BLUE VELVET CASINO 
❂ JOIN THE FUN: http://HTTP://BLUEVEC.CO
_________________◤
___________◤
_____◤
AvalonShenzhen

Ignore

January 26, 2014, 10:06:14 AM

Reply with quote  #36
Hello,

We will start the first sells of 10 miners  in stock the week feb 3.

After that sell, we will open orders for manufacturing on demand.
So as announced, there will be delay of some days before shipping with a max of 8 working days.

We will update the first post of this topic with technical info, pictures and prices end of next week.

Thank you all for your interest.

Quote from: cad_cdn on January 25, 2014, 07:05:40 PM

Hello,

Report to moderator  
AlfonsoD

Ignore

January 26, 2014, 11:26:11 AM

Reply with quote  #37
Quote from: AvalonShenzhen on January 25, 2014, 04:53:36 PM

Hi AvalonShenzen,

Waiting news from you.

PM sent

Hi,

PM well received.

My contact will visit you on site Tuesday.
I gave him your contact info.

Alf.
   Report to moderator  
joehash

Activity: 9

Ignore

January 26, 2014, 11:48:58 AM

Reply with quote  #38
interested
   Report to moderator  
grumpy619

Ignore

January 26, 2014, 06:49:57 PM

Reply with quote  #39
Jumping on ship interested in just the blades.
   Report to moderator  
PotatoMcGruff

Activity: 40

Ignore

January 26, 2014, 07:11:58 PM

Reply with quote  #40

Looking forward to grabbing one or two of these possibly... Although I'm thinking the S1's will be about 1.5btc after Chinese New Year in which case you may need to drop a bit to stay competitive (especially with the increased power consumption for same performance). In fact waiting until after the new year might actually hurt your sales.
   Report to moderator  
eve

Ignore

January 27, 2014, 03:11:29 AM

Reply with quote  #41
Interesting:-)
   Report to moderator  
AlfonsoD

Ignore

January 30, 2014, 08:44:59 PM

Reply with quote  #42
Quote from: AlfonsoD on January 26, 2014, 11:26:11 AM

Hi AvalonShenzen,

Waiting news from you.

PM sent

Hi,

PM well received.

My contact will visit you on site Tuesday.have

Alf.

Hi,

Just a small post to share with you that my contact has confirmed me that this company is well real and has a quiet important stock of material.

This is a small company in shenzen but they look very motivated and are working hard to be ready by next week while the china new year is also approaching and causing small delays...

I will try for sure to buy some miners from them when they will ready and will give you some feedback.

Alf.
   Report to moderator  
southerngentuk

Ignore

January 30, 2014, 09:16:38 PM

mine2slow

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:20:42 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 05:51:46 PM by mine2slow

Other US cyber crime LE

Follow the money here > https://blockchain.info/address/e659a2b53fec5c8864213fe9af39b7aad6c0b825

new user with one post and this is where u post? Please don't burry the LEO contact info.

Seems a little shady u have only 22 min online and one post. also your profile was created a few days before the SCAM started.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=220110

looks as if another AvalonShenzhen sock puppet could be lurking...

Quote from: peroac

Thank you so much for this post

Clearly I made a mistake ordering 10 of them.  The post is being deleted.  Below is a copy of what was listed that I happened to have in an open window from last night.

AvalonShenzhen

Ignore

[IN STOCK][NEW PRICE] BATCH4 - 25 Avalon 215GH/s BTC1.10 - SHIPPING FEB 17TH
January 20, 2014, 06:29:56 PM

Reply with quote  #1
BATCH4 OF AROUND 25 MINERS - SHIPPING SCHEDULED MONDAY 17th FEB
OPEN ORDERS - SELLING FAST - BTC PAYMENT - 5% DISCOUNT IF VALUE OF ORDER > 5 BTC.

AVALON SHENZEN MINER
AVALON 2nd Gen 55NM CHIPS
Hash rate at 1400 Mhz         : 215GH/S +-10%   Power consummation : +-920W
Hash rate at 1500 Mhz (OC) : 230GH/S +-10%   Power consummation : +-1000W
CASE SIZE: 47*35.5*16cm
Standalone machine - FIRMWARE 20131229 with cgminer 3.9.0
ETHERNET/WIFI card included

POWER: ! SOLD WITHOUT PSU !
       You need to buy at least 2 X 600 Watts. Each PSU must have with 1X ATX 24 Pin + 1X EPU + 2X PCI-E
       If you want to overclock the unit (1500Mhz), you need 2 X 750 Watts PSU with 1X 62Amp 12V rail.
       We recommend you the buy of modulable PSU for easier installation.

PICTURES
http://www.imagebam.com/image/b4fda7305747438
http://www.imagebam.com/image/d2d235305747439
http://www.imagebam.com/image/1f3b38305747441

WARRANTY
- 90 Days for Avalon Blade, PSU controller board and Motherboard.
- You have to send us the material and we will refund you the shipping cost if the warranty has to be applied.
- All the miners will be tested at least during 1 hour before shipping !
- OC the unit (1500Mhz) will void warranty

SHIPPING
- Everything is sent via DHL
- The 10 first miners are in stock and will be ship within 2-3 days. This delay includes the ship to HK and the pick up by DHL.
- Others units will be assembled and shipped within a maximum of 8 days per 50 units. We will refund you on request if we are not able to respect this delay.
- We have an important stock of blades but in order to reduce our shipping cost, we will send them only when full miners are also sent to HK.
  So sorry but we cannot send the parts on request or faster than the full miners.
- We will protect carefully the blades in order to avoid any damages during shipping.
  Please notice that we will use longer screws than the miners assembled by our competitor btmine.
  Our goal is that you receive your miner in perfect condition of mining.

PRICES (DHL SHIPPING INCLUDED)
1X Miner fully assembled with case : 1.451.10BTC 
                                                          1,450.00 $ (PAYPAL - ONLY for the 10 first orders)

Blades :
1X Module 80 chips 105-110GH/S  + 1X data & alim connector                                                                              = 0.700.52BTC
2X Module 80 chips 105-110GH/S  + 2X data & alim connector + 1X PSU controler + 1X controler motherboard = 1.351.00BTC

!!! No Refund for Refused Packages / Forced Package Return !!!
Please notice that we don't work with escrow but we can arrange a local pickup in Shenzen.

HOW TO PURCHASE
1) Calculate the amount of your order with the prices displayed on this post.
    Apply 5% discount if your order > 5BTC
    Send your payment to the following address : 1Mzyo7PYfsxNLyNWhnznUYfiX1Kf6LFqkh

2) Send an email to AvalonShenzhen@safe-mail.net with :
   - The bitcoin address used for your payment
   - The transaction ID of your payment
   - Your order - How many unit of each
   - Your email for tracking number
   - Your name and full  address + phone number for DHL
   - The value that you want on the invoice (custom's declaration)

3) Please make a post in this topic with your transaction ID to confirm your order. Like this we have also your nickname on Bitcointalk if we need to contact you and we will use this nickname to add you in our order list.

4) We'll send you the price and the BTC address/paypal address (each order will have a different BTC address for easier tracking)

5) You have to send the payment to the BTC address provided/paypal address to confirm your order

6) We'll update this topic 1 or 2 times per day with the confirmed orders - check it to know the status of your unit.

7) Tracking numbers will be sent by email.

Cool Please post your feedback (positive or negative) in this topic when you have your unit!

ORDERS LIST - 1.45 BTC

Username          Product            Quantity            Payment                 Status               

BATCH 1
02/04/2014                     
NicolaeTT                  Miner                     2               Paypal(2)                   Delivered
AlfonsoD                   Miner                     5               Paypal(2)-BTC(3)       Delivered
joehash                     Miner                     1               Paypal(1)                   Delivered
Jicoli                           Miner                     1               Paypal(1)                   Delivered
Bitdreamer                Miner                     1               Paypal(1)                   Delivered

BATCH 2
02/05/2014
Jeronico                     Miner                     2               BTC(2)                      Delivered
Andrew                      Miner                     2               BTC(2)                      Delivered
Krzyszt                      2X Blade                6               BTC(6)                      Delivered
MariusC                     Miner                     10             BTC(10)                    Delivered
Reuan                        Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Delivered

02/06/2014
Mathew                      Miner                     1               BTC(1)                     Delivered
Sabine                       Miner                     1               BTC(1)                     Delivered
William                       Miner                     1               BTC(1)                     Delivered
AndreyK                     Miner                     2               BTC(2)                     Delivered

ORDERS LIST - 1.10 BTC

Username            Product            Quantity            Payment                 Status

BATCH3
r7970                           Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
Kuttingcorners             Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
blackheart13               Miner                     5               BTC(5)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
capa                            Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
LainZ                            Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
Gologuzan                    Blade                    4                BTC(4)                      Shipped to HK - waiting UPS number
Maxximus007               Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
TracerX                         Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
Pcpoet                         Miner                     7               BTC(7)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
bcollan                         Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
Airwhale                        Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
r4square                       Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
Xer0                              Miner                     5               BTC(5)                      Shipped to HK - waiting UPS/DHL N°
machinationus              Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
Anarchyx                       Miner                     2               BTC(2)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
jwiz1911                        Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
drpp                              Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
Digginit                         Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
n4longhaul                    Miner                     2               BTC(2)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
HorusFTW                     Miner                     2               BTC(2)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
sniffinpoprocks             Miner                     1               BTC(1)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
Serpiente12                  Miner                     2               BTC(2)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number
drangos                        Blade                     2                BTC(2)                      Shipped to HK - waiting DHL number

BATCH4
falseflag                        Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
centfuercent                 Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
kaptainkrayola              Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
mvitguy                         Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
varakunai                      Miner                     3                BTC(3)                      Confirmed
anarchyx                       Miner                     2                BTC(2)                      Confirmed
Niggle                            Miner                     4                BTC(4)                      Confirmed
blackheart13                 Miner                     5                BTC(5)                      Confirmed
ando                              Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
jtoomim                         Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
mine2slow                      Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
Slander                          Miner                     6                BTC(6)                      Confirmed
iglasses                          Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
jamesc760                     Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
bcollan                            Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
daclayman                      Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
dtmcnamara                   Miner                     5                BTC(5)                      Confirmed
cannachris                      Miner                     1                BTC(1)                      Confirmed
   Report to moderator 
CEX.IO Bitcoin Commodity Exchange TRADE YOUR GH/S
WHILE THEY MINE YOU BITCOINS! EASY TO BUY / MINE / SELL
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Keninishna

Activity: 519

Ignore

January 20, 2014, 10:21:17 PM

Reply with quote  #2
   Report to moderator 
PickNic

Ignore

January 20, 2014, 10:27:30 PM

Reply with quote  #3

how long do you take to open orders?
   Report to moderator 
AvalonShenzhen

Ignore

January 20, 2014, 10:35:22 PM

Reply with quote  #4

We will open orders after chinese new year.

We will start with a small batch of some miners to prove you our honesty and competence.
After that we will start the manufacturing of around 200 miners. If this is a success we will be able to do more miners but we want fix us a limit in order to be able to provide a good quality of service.

They can be overclocked to 1500 Mhz like most avalon ship. However this will break the warranty of our materials.
   Report to moderator 
southerngentuk

Ignore

January 20, 2014, 11:47:18 PM

Reply with quote  #5
Escrow ? ? ?
   Report to moderator 
File your FTC Complaint against BFL today >>>>>>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=319522.msg3419162#msg3419162
daddyfatsax

Activity: 163

Ignore

January 21, 2014, 01:07:38 AM

Reply with quote  #6
I would be interested in 1 or 2. Need specs, pics, and power consumption.
   Report to moderator 
mtnminer

Ignore

January 21, 2014, 02:23:02 AM

Reply with quote  #7
I am interested, I will follow this.  Smiley

Mtnminer
   Report to moderator 
ASIC Mining Rig Repairs
We can bulld them, making them better and faster!
http://www.asicrepair.com
mvalley

Activity: 62

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Ignore

January 21, 2014, 02:23:36 AM

Reply with quote  #8
I will be one of the first to order if you allow paypal.
   Report to moderator 
Ridicuss

Activity: 210

Ignore

January 21, 2014, 02:26:11 AM

Reply with quote  #9
Im interested as well.

Thanks
   Report to moderator 
Man, I wish I could change my avatar!
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net/DzMinerCoop

Ignore

January 21, 2014, 03:17:18 AM

Reply with quote  #10
Interested.
   Report to moderator 
Contact me for Vetted Hosting! Cheap Secure & Reliable Hosting
Official US Black Arrow Reseller
http://www.cryptmint.com/ < Physical Coins
Bitcoin & Black Arrow Sales
sailem09

Activity: 27

Ignore

January 21, 2014, 03:52:30 AM

Reply with quote  #11
Interested if taking paypal.
   Report to moderator 
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

Ignore

January 21, 2014, 11:48:39 AM

Reply with quote  #12
How many will we be able to purchase before the unnecessary shipping delays start?  Perhaps you will only sell a daily quota that you can meet?
   Report to moderator 
AvalonShenzhen

Ignore

January 22, 2014, 07:02:14 PM

Reply with quote  #13
Hello all,

Regards
   Report to moderator 
firejuan

Activity: 38

Because it's sterile...

Ignore

January 22, 2014, 08:11:57 PM

Reply with quote  #14
Definitely keeping an eye on this thread.
   Report to moderator 
AlfonsoD

Ignore

January 22, 2014, 08:13:39 PM

Reply with quote  #15
Hello all,

Regards
Hi,

Thx
   Report to moderator 
sikke

Activity: 56

Ignore

January 22, 2014, 08:22:03 PM

Reply with quote  #16

Report to moderator 
If you not mine - HODL

Doing this for Passion to HW - Tips: 1NZwUfrZYdB5zGtokanM9dTNLfc5TaLo6V
AvalonShenzhen

Ignore

January 22, 2014, 08:51:07 PM

Reply with quote  #17
Quote from: sikke on January 22, 2014, 08:22:03 PM

Hello sikke,

The miners that you posted will be the ones that we will ship.
I suppose they are coming from BTmine as we have the same providers.

We will enjoy to sell you some miners but be informed that we won't select our first buyer. It is not fair
When we will start the sales, the first who buy and pay will be the first who will receive the miners.
We want the most transparency on that and we want also thanks the early buyers.

Just follow closely this thread and be quick when we start.

Regards,

Report to moderator 
AvalonShenzhen

Ignore

January 22, 2014, 09:04:07 PM

Reply with quote  #18
Quote from: AlfonsoD on January 22, 2014, 08:13:39 PM
Hello all,

Regards
Hi,

Thx

Hello AlfonsoD,

thank you for your interest.

As explained just before, we won't select our first buyer. When we will start the sales, the first who buy and pay will be the first who will receive the miners.

We will make a first sell of something like 10 miners so follow this thread closely. These miners will be on stock so the shipping will be quick (2-3 days -> this includes ship to HK and pick up by DHL).

After that we will take all the orders with the rule first in - first out but we won't be able to send them without some days of delay with a maximum of 8 working day. We will refund on demand if this max delay is not respected but we don't think it will be the case. Please notice that to keep prices low we need to send a batch of 15-20 packages to have good price with DHL

Regards,
   Report to moderator 
grumpy619

Ignore

January 22, 2014, 09:05:16 PM

Reply with quote  #19
This sounds good tell me more..
   Report to moderator 
AlfonsoD

Ignore

January 22, 2014, 09:32:27 PM

Reply with quote  #20
Ok... not good news for me but I can understand that view.

I sent you a PM and will be there when you will start the early sales.

Alf.
   Report to moderator 
BuildTheFuture

Activity: 77

Ignore

January 23, 2014, 12:11:42 AM

Reply with quote  #21
   Report to moderator 
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

Ignore

January 23, 2014, 12:18:06 AM

Reply with quote  #22

They should be the same blades as here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=379819.0
and here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=401185.0

Both have power specs.
   Report to moderator 
newguy05

Activity: 387

Ignore

January 23, 2014, 02:02:34 AM

Reply with quote  #23
Quote from: Chronikka on January 23, 2014, 01:19:04 AM

You will probably need 800-1000 Watt depending on overclock settings and how efficient the PSU is. Connector types I imagine will be pci-e 6 pin or molex 4 pin

Any news on when these will be available? 1.6 BTC is a good price but not for much longer with 28 and 20nm miners on the horizon...

how is 1.6 btc good price when you can buy antminer and have it shipped in 1-2 days for 1.9 btc? that's only a 0.3 btc difference. The power requirement for avalon is also higher than antminer.
   Report to moderator 
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

Ignore

January 23, 2014, 02:58:58 AM

Reply with quote  #24
I'll be opening a non self moderated thread if any issues or complaints get deleted from here.
   Report to moderator 
Bhosted

Activity: 31

Ignore

January 23, 2014, 03:13:53 AM

Reply with quote  #25
Quote from: bobsag3 on January 21, 2014, 03:17:18 AM
Interested.

LOL Bob I would love to know what your total hash power is. I hope you BTminers work for you. 3t/hash here... including the 6 avalons just received.
   Report to moderator 
macher

Activity: 23

Ignore

January 23, 2014, 03:42:24 PM

Reply with quote  #26
Hello,

2014   2014-01-31   Horse (2014-01-31—2015-02-17)
   Report to moderator 
NicolaeTT

Activity: 11

Ignore

January 23, 2014, 08:12:12 PM

Reply with quote  #27
Interested to buy !
   Report to moderator 
fasmax

Activity: 308

Ignore

January 24, 2014, 01:16:19 AM

Reply with quote  #28
   Report to moderator 
AvalonShenzhen

Ignore

January 25, 2014, 02:19:37 PM

Reply with quote  #29
Quote from: fasmax on January 24, 2014, 01:16:19 AM

Hello,

yes we will be able to sell you parts.

We will sell miners with cases but we can sell you parts for replacement or to build new miners.

We will start this after the start of our sells and the shipping of the 1st miners as we have to receive a good reputation quickly to start serious business.
   Report to moderator 
AlfonsoD

Ignore

January 25, 2014, 02:46:42 PM

Reply with quote  #30
Hi AvalonShenzen,

Waiting news from you.
   Report to moderator 
h@shKraker

Activity: 122

Ignore

January 25, 2014, 04:31:19 PM

Reply with quote  #31
AvalonShenzhen,

Can you ship a 4 card unit with water blocks attached instead of heat sinks?  If so how may BTC for that?

H@shKraker
   Report to moderator 
Tips/Payments: 1HaZvsUjJpcAf76QWg7Muu4mnWRWCrRNMs
zeguela

Activity: 12

Ignore

January 25, 2014, 04:50:27 PM

Reply with quote  #32
I´m interested.
   Report to moderator 
AvalonShenzhen

Ignore

January 25, 2014, 04:53:36 PM

Reply with quote  #33

Hi AvalonShenzen,

Waiting news from you.

PM sent
   Report to moderator 
AvalonShenzhen

Ignore

January 25, 2014, 05:05:21 PM

Reply with quote  #34
Quote from: h@shKraker on January 25, 2014, 04:31:19 PM
AvalonShenzhen,

Can you ship a 4 card unit with water blocks attached instead of heat sinks?  If so how may BTC for that?

H@shKraker

Hello,

Thank you for your interest but sorry, we don't have any watercooling system.
   Report to moderator 
cad_cdn

Ignore

January 25, 2014, 07:05:40 PM

Reply with quote  #35

Hello,

Report to moderator 
◥_________________
◥___________
◥_____
    BLUE VELVET CASINO 
❂ JOIN THE FUN: http://HTTP://BLUEVEC.CO
_________________◤
___________◤
_____◤
AvalonShenzhen

Ignore

January 26, 2014, 10:06:14 AM

Reply with quote  #36
Hello,

We will start the first sells of 10 miners  in stock the week feb 3.

After that sell, we will open orders for manufacturing on demand.
So as announced, there will be delay of some days before shipping with a max of 8 working days.

We will update the first post of this topic with technical info, pictures and prices end of next week.

Thank you all for your interest.

Quote from: cad_cdn on January 25, 2014, 07:05:40 PM

Hello,

Report to moderator 
AlfonsoD

Ignore

January 26, 2014, 11:26:11 AM

Reply with quote  #37

Hi AvalonShenzen,

Waiting news from you.

PM sent

Hi,

PM well received.

My contact will visit you on site Tuesday.

Alf.
   Report to moderator 
joehash

Activity: 9

Ignore

January 26, 2014, 11:48:58 AM

Reply with quote  #38
interested
   Report to moderator 
grumpy619

Ignore

January 26, 2014, 06:49:57 PM

Reply with quote  #39
Jumping on ship interested in just the blades.
   Report to moderator 
PotatoMcGruff

Activity: 40

Ignore

January 26, 2014, 07:11:58 PM

Reply with quote  #40

Looking forward to grabbing one or two of these possibly... Although I'm thinking the S1's will be about 1.5btc after Chinese New Year in which case you may need to drop a bit to stay competitive (especially with the increased power consumption for same performance). In fact waiting until after the new year might actually hurt your sales.
   Report to moderator 
eve

Ignore

January 27, 2014, 03:11:29 AM

Reply with quote  #41
Interesting:-)
   Report to moderator 
AlfonsoD

Ignore

January 30, 2014, 08:44:59 PM

Reply with quote  #42
Quote from: AlfonsoD on January 26, 2014, 11:26:11 AM

Hi AvalonShenzen,

Waiting news from you.

PM sent

Hi,

PM well received.

My contact will visit you on site Tuesday.have

Alf.

Hi,

Just a small post to share with you that my contact has confirmed me that this company is well real and has a quiet important stock of material.

This is a small company in shenzen but they look very motivated and are working hard to be ready by next week while the china new year is also approaching and causing small delays...

I will try for sure to buy some miners from them when they will ready and will give you some feedback.

Alf.
   Report to moderator 
southerngentuk

Ignore

January 30, 2014, 09:16:38 PM

Other US cyber crime LE

jamesc760

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:33:05 PM

Just to clear the record, AvalonShenzhen did NOT have a negative trust rating on February 14th, 2014 the day I placed an order for 1 miner. In fact he had 0 trust rating like most everyone here. It's disingenious of anyone to say that he had negative rating and that you should never have sent any bitcoins to someone with negative trust rating such as him. That's just not true.

For proof, here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=223312

You can clear see that the perp did NOT receive a negative rating until the 15th of February, that is when he folded his tent, took the money and ran. I had placed my order for a miner on the 14th February, how could I have known about the negative rating at the time? The mods and more senior members are saying that the neg trust should have raised a red flag, but no one gave the perp a negative rating until after the perp took the money and ran!

It's all after the fact.

Clearly the system is broken. They are blaming the victims, even mocking us. You know what? Karma is a bitch. You will get yours. Thousand folds. F*ck you, you know who you are.
hyperdallas

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:45:22 PM

if you idiots have so much money to blow and giving it to scammers, why not give it to a hardworking young man with a shitload of school debt =( like me
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:05:38 PM

Just to clear the record, AvalonShenzhen did NOT have a negative trust rating on February 14th, 2014 the day I placed an order for 1 miner. In fact he had 0 trust rating like most everyone here. It's disingenious of anyone to say that he had negative rating and that you should never have sent any bitcoins to someone with negative trust rating such as him. That's just not true.

For proof, here:

You can clear see that the perp did NOT receive a negative rating until the 15th of February, that is when he folded his tent, took the money and ran. I had placed my order for a miner on the 14th February, how could I have known about the negative rating at the time? The mods and more senior members are saying that the neg trust should have raised a red flag, but no one gave the perp a negative rating until after the perp took the money and ran!

It's all after the fact.

Clearly the system is broken. They are blaming the victims, even mocking us. You know what? Karma is a bitch. You will get yours. Thousand folds. F*ck you, you know who you are.
Click untrusted feedback on his trust page. You'll see negatives going back to the 11th. He only closed up shop when i stumbled upon the thread (thanks to nottm28), and rated him down accordingly. Unfortunately, I have not mastered the art of time travel....yet.
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:09:39 PM

1 word: ESCROW!
Always use protection  Grin
iglasses
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:31:11 PM

For proof, here:

It's all after the fact.

That's what I was trying to say but I guess people would rather take the 'you deserved it' approach.  The fact of the matter is that the entire design of the forum ENCOURAGES this type of activity and until the forum admits their role nothing will change.
A guy steals thousands of dollars and all he has to do to cover his tracks is request a mod to remove the thread?  REALLY?Huh

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: