Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:26:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Re-audit Trick  (Read 134 times)
joesan2012 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:25:53 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 08:20:34 PM by joesan2012

TWITTER RE-AUDIT TRICK WITH PHOTOS

I would like to share this trick cause it work for me, But to make it easier to understand I made a pictures of step by step procedure on how to do it.

Hope this will help. If this has already a thread let me know and redirect me there. Thank you  Wink

If this trick help you , please do follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/joesan2012

If it's still a bit difficult to understand just comment below. I'll guide you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SuckSeed

Activity: 343
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:12:21 PM

Nothing changed, same as the old one

My last audit was 3 months ago, I just type again on twitteraudit still same. (I already change my username on twitter.)

should we clear cache or something for this trick?

joesan2012 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:44:02 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 06:58:23 PM by joesan2012

Nothing changed, same as the old one

My last audit was 3 months ago, I just type again on twitteraudit still same. (I already change my username on twitter.)

should we clear cache or something for this trick?
Nope, No clear cache involve but maybe you can try that as well before proceeding go to settings >> advance >> Content settings >> Cookies >> See all cookies Search for twitter audit then delete trash. After that redo what I posted above.

Change your username first before proceeding okay? after that audit your new username "REMEMBER" your new username.. but make sure you are all set to recover the old username, Don't wait the auditing process to finish auditng the new one. Make sure you recover back the old username.

Hope this will now help you get rid of your problem.
iamsediii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:06:36 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 07:18:33 PM by iamsediii

Lol. No credits to the real own in this tricks?

I know this trick is already dicussed on philippine thread.

You may share it free, but don't include donation. Because you learn it to the real own of this trick so don't include your eth address 😂
joesan2012 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:08:12 PM

Lol. No credits to the real own in this tricks?

I know this trick is already dicussed on philippine thread.

You may share it free, but don't include donation. Because you learn it to the real own of this trick so don't include your eth address 😂
It's okay bro, Is it just a donation.. If they would like to give then it's okay. And may I have that thread from Philippines.  So that I could give credits the real owner and I'll delete the donation address. Thanks bro.
ahnnlizaab

Activity: 1708
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

Thank you so much sir joesan for this trick. It really works.
vladimir29

Activity: 202
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:34:35 AM

it works for me thank you very much Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: