Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:57:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy for buy and hold  (Read 2558 times)
Samtob4

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:55:41 AM

Is not good to sell coin this time it only better to buy more coin , for me i can't buy more coin because i have many and i don't trust crypto again like it fallen totally

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tri lie

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:59:32 AM

This strategy is very reliable to achieve goals that have been widely used by the wider community. What's more with the crypto situation that is currently unstable. Buy and hunt with various competent coins, then hold on until they get the price development and are above your purchase price. Selling when the crypto situation is stable and the price is good at increasing.
jordan1989

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

The strategy to buy and hold in the first crypto in my opinion is that you must understand the cryptocurrency that you will buy and hold it. the goal of everyone investing is to want to make a profit. so accuracy is really needed in this case.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

For me i prefer to choose on holding the coins and wait for the price of the coins at a good level.
But if the price is high when it first hit an exchange, I could probably sell it.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:06:23 AM

I'm not doing ling/short. But I recently changed up my strategy to day/swing to moving alts, and then back again. Let me explain. Basically, I noticed that my bags were just sitting while the "USD value" dropped. Meanwhile, even though most alts basically follow BTC, many move at slightly different rates. So I've started trading my bags for alts that have offset patterns, I hold them until the differential is enough that selling back for my original bags yields gains. I've found it much easier to grow my stash that way — despite the down market.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:07:42 AM

People sell because they don't see the point of keeping long, or they need money.Most of the coins after the listing on the stock exchanges are several times lower than during the ICO.
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:12:17 AM

Its just basic strategy to follow in buy and holding to selling, you just need to buy a high potential coin then hold it in the meantime then after their project flourishes the price of the coin you invested in will be high then sell it to gain profit.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:14:33 AM

In the calculation, we will find it difficult to decide to do stratgey when we cannot see the situation and conditions. I strongly suggest that we must know various circumstances and then determine whether to do a waiting strategy or make a decision immediately. taking the right time will produce good momentum. it will make us decide to make a decision to buy or sell. if we don't understand it will look difficult and when we understand it everything will feel much easier.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:29:58 AM

Sometimes, i just smile when i see bounty hunters dump their coins.
As I used to say earlier, do not blame on bounty hunter. You can look at percents of bounty pool, only 1-5% (usually 1%). They can not dump a potential project's coin.

I have seen situations where after they might have dumped their coins, within within 24-48 hours, it begins to rise again.
Not almost, sometimes these coins become dead-coin.

Whenever a coin lists and bounty hunters are paid, it is always an opportunity for investors to buy from them cheaply.
Most times, i wait for opportunities like this, despite being a bounty hunter too. I acquire more and hold. Then i sell high later.
There are times bounty hunters a lured by investors into selling cheaply on DEX, before any official listing.
Although, this might not be applicable to all coins, but it happens to most.
Yes, I think you have a good strategy, but just for who have a small capital, as bounty hunter like you and me. But if you are a wealthy investor, you will have a different idea. Because an expert investor can not wait to their potential projects - in the investor's opion - list on DEX to buy the coins. If they determine this project has a solid team, they will invest from the start point with high percents bonus.
saganpav

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:57:59 AM

As experience shows, coins often do not restore their price at the time of paying a bounty reward, except for the most successful projects. Therefore, it makes sense to sell them at once.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:01:44 AM

For me, when ever i got a good price then I'll sell the coins that I had. And keep all of the coins that still don't reach my desired price.
Also I'll sell the coins based on what i need.
infonik

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

Whether the tragedy happens, always between our thoughts, I think that holding and selling coins immediately depends on luck, and sometimes selling immediately may reduce losses!
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

For investors who wants bonuses upon buying during ICO, they do want to also dump knowing the bounty participants are also going to dump. There are some tokens that are best to just buy on exchanges when there is a pump because is a sure profit. For some who intends to keep profiting they will just stick to BTC, buys BTC when it dips and sell whenever it tries to dip again.

thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:00:27 PM

I think this is the right time to buy and invest and even hold it because price of coins now is very low and some bounty hunters just sell their coins to make money not knowing that these coins have the potential to have a high price in the future
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:59:43 AM

Well, you gave me an idea, buddy. Of course, after bounty hunters tend to sell their reward tokens, they will immediately dispose them. Not having an open mind, thinking that the tokens they have received will become useless and worthless in the future, that is why they do not want to hodl them for a long term.

Then, your post gave me a hint that this is actually the proper time to buy the deep and hodl them until their sold coins become worthy enough.
SPENz09

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:11:36 AM

I'm sure not all bounty hunters sell their tokens after distribution.I never sold the results of the bounty, I traded by buying tokens from the Bounty Hunter on Forkdelta, because I was sure, all tokens were good, and valuable, even though the price was low.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:17:05 AM

To buy and hold, you will need to study the market, and you buy when the market is down and hold until market go high to your satisfaction
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:07:18 AM

I think this is the right time to buy and invest and even hold it because price of coins now is very low and some bounty hunters just sell their coins to make money not knowing that these coins have the potential to have a high price in the future
They are not concerned about it, they just looking for a quick profits,  that's right buying and holding for those who have good knowledge about the system, waiting is very essential and will bring great returned as we knew that the value will rise high again, bounce back always followed the dumped timing and trusting  your instinct will give you a good outcome.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:14:42 AM

Sometimes, i just smile when i see bounty hunters dump their coins. I have seen situations where after they might have dumped their coins, within within 24-48 hours, it begins to rise again.
Whenever a coin lists and bounty hunters are paid, it is always an opportunity for investors to buy from them cheaply.
Most times, i wait for opportunities like this, despite being a bounty hunter too. I acquire more and hold. Then i sell high later.
There are times bounty hunters a lured by investors into selling cheaply on DEX, before any official listing.

basically the investment strategy of holding and selling at high prices to get profit here requires patience and thoroughness in taking advantage of opportunities to gain profits

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:35:49 AM

Sometimes, i just smile when i see bounty hunters dump their coins. I have seen situations where after they might have dumped their coins, within within 24-48 hours, it begins to rise again.

I tend to disagree with that.  From what I've seen in this market it is just all hype valuations despite some really worthwhile coin projects. I think many coin projects are good with good value generation potential providing useful services in order to further create business value.  However, this market people just want to acquire a coin and sell it while it's high and probably buy back more when it's cheaper.  Nothing wrong with that strategy except for that the prices keep going down which isn't really fair for projects trying to fund various new ideas

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀