Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:40:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy for buy and hold  (Read 2560 times)
Bonwin (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:32:59 PM

Sometimes, i just smile when i see bounty hunters dump their coins. I have seen situations where after they might have dumped their coins, within within 24-48 hours, it begins to rise again.
Whenever a coin lists and bounty hunters are paid, it is always an opportunity for investors to buy from them cheaply.
Most times, i wait for opportunities like this, despite being a bounty hunter too. I acquire more and hold. Then i sell high later.
There are times bounty hunters a lured by investors into selling cheaply on DEX, before any official listing.

Although, this might not be applicable to all coins, but it happens to most.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gregden

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:35:54 PM

It makes sense to sell tokens immediately after the listing, and invest the received tokens in the new ICOs more promising.
fruuom

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:49:40 AM

The strategy of buying and holding is closely related to each investor's investment philosophy and investment objectives. My investment philosophy is to obtain relatively lucrative profits at the lowest risk, so I will fully understand the cryptocurrency I want to buy before buying. I think it’s the most appropriate time to buy and then hold it for a long time.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:54:27 AM

They will only rise again if the coin that was dumped actually has some utility or reason to increase, typically for most good projects the value will return to somewhere close to the ICO price, though in this market I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't even return to that. A lot of hyped projects now are actually trading massively below their ICO price, e.g. Pumapay trading at 1/10 ICO price which obviously sucks for investors, but it's great for those who believe in the long term potential of the project.

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:00:59 PM

Sometimes, i just smile when i see bounty hunters dump their coins. I have seen situations where after they might have dumped their coins, within within 24-48 hours, it begins to rise again.
Whenever a coin lists and bounty hunters are paid, it is always an opportunity for investors to buy from them cheaply.
Most times, i wait for opportunities like this, despite being a bounty hunter too. I acquire more and hold. Then i sell high later.
There are times bounty hunters a lured by investors into selling cheaply on DEX, before any official listing.

I guess you are missing out on the biggest gist
The most fantastic way to handle tokens is to sell at the high price immediately it lists
It dumps after few hours, and you are opportuned to buy the dump

Fast forward 24-72 hours, you get extra profit
It all requires confidence and courage and always do your own research
Luckyinvestment

Activity: 266
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

I participated in any bounty campaign from last September and I hold almost all rewards Wink

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:08:09 PM

and i just smile at those who bag hold some useless pump and dump token because they think the dump is going to end and the reversal begins Cheesy

the real strategy to use is to dump immediately when the price drop starts so that you can get your money out without losing that much of it. then there is nothing stopping you from investing back in if you really see the price rise "within 24-48 hours". at least this way your money is safe and after that period you can even buy more.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

yes indeed this is the right moment for investors to buy tokens at low prices when the bounty hunters sell their tokens, the average bounty hunter is like this because they do not know that the project is still under development so the product or customer is still small and this is highly anticipated later by investors to buy cheap tokens, and they wait for more products and customers and the price goes up again
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:26:00 PM

I don't think this will happen most of the times since the bounty hunters were blamed by the team for dumping the value of the coin,so this not a mistake if they sell their tokens when they got listed then it id good idea though.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Tim2412

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

I can  discribe my strategy: for buying, to make dicision I carefully learn  project offer, does the project have a product, what is the total capitalization, who is the advisor, what technology and what problem this project   will solve. if at some point I doubt then I will not buy. About holding  - never sell altcoins with minus
juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

Im dont like to be trading all the time so I have a quite different strategy, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. What I do is first a big research of the coins that are starting at the moment. Then I pick between 1 and 3 the coins that I think that will raise a lot because of the community, staff, etc. Then I wait and normally this coins will be much expensive than when I bought them.

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

Sometimes even though tokens have not been listed in the official exchange, they sell them on etherdelta or forkdelta. as you say, maybe investors trap bounty hunters to sell their tokens cheaply.
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:50:14 PM

I participated in any bounty campaign from last September and I hold almost all rewards Wink
maybe you are a true holder, and know about the potential of the project and you are very patient for it Shocked Smiley
MegUsta

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:13:50 PM

The most fantastic way to handle tokens is to sell at the high price immediately it lists

How many times have you done it? Is this always the case?
The courage seems to be the difficult part...and the research...
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:18:46 PM

How many times have you done it? Is this always the case?
The courage seems to be the difficult part...and the research...

I do not think the research is difficult

But for the courage ; all you have to do is figure out what strategy best work for you
Discover your potential and apply it to crypto currency
And I can tell you have nothing to worry about

Always dyor and learn from the forum too
SaepulMT

Activity: 699
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:21:47 PM

Good strategy, in fact many bounty hunters immediately sell them at a low price without thinking about the important price of the coins they work hard to get the results immediately. It's good that they wait a little longer until the price of the coin rises, but
I don't blame them, maybe they urge to sell it to meet the needs or need money
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:38:29 AM

if the project is unsuccessful and it is a scum then it makes sense to immediately sell coins

SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:39:59 AM

I invest in the main coins for a long time and sell only on the previous highs and after correction again I buy  Cool
jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:42:36 AM

my strategy for my buy and hold is to keep  the money that i think that the price will going increase after a months or year after
you should be patient if the price will going down, just look the market always
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:50:25 AM

It may work for you but it won't work for the rest.

I've been doing this but only for specific coins like bitcoin and ethereum. Though it's not that much as long as I've seen these coins went down, I'm calmly buying at the dip and will sell few of it whenever it goes high again. Using this strategy to unusual coins has high chance of being stuck.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:51:22 AM

ICO investors is given the first opportunity to dump their coins but I'm sure they don't, and then after a month, bounty hunters are paid. What you see might be true because bounty hunters always think of money, so. they immediately dump it after few hours of receiving it and never look back and doesn't care if the coins has real usage or not. Probably a good strategy though, that is if you are willing to take the risk and wait for the coins to get listed on other exchanges.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

It is still effected as of now, the fact that when you are too late on making investment on the ico, you can still make it to purchase in the exchange prior to first listing in ico. The good news to this is that you can buy it for the affordable price, even below ico price because of the dumpers.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:29:18 AM

When I first entered the world of cryptography, I learned to read graphics. Reading a chart is a must for making money.

I started making money by buying and selling. In crypto money, coin prices are constantly changing. If you make the right moves at the right time, you will make good money.

You can keep the tokens you earned without spending long-term.
Techysk

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:30:07 AM

My strategy for buy and sell is little different I don't know if it is good or not but I made profits through it. I buy in parts and also sell in parts but I don't dump my coins intantly after I receive from any bounty I wait for right time I set target and I always sell them on when the price touch my target.
deep4u

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:32:42 AM

Everyone has its own statergy and yes i am also bounty Hunter but i don't sell for lees then ico or presale price and aldo do trading for coins which i get from Bounty i sell high and then again buy them on dips.  Which maximizes my profits.
romeolopez21

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

The combination os these two deals bring much more profits than they gives in the separately, this is my strategy in buying with lowest prices and holding till the end.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:05:44 AM

This is the best strategy. Especially now, when bears have been leading for several months. I also use this strategy.

tinglei5

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:07:02 AM

Most of the winnings will fall to a large extent after the exchange, so I think it would be a better choice to sell immediately.
mkn2030

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:08:37 AM

I think that when the price of the price cryptocurrency falls a lot, such as the current encryption market, I think it is very suitable for investment. And when the price of cryptocurrency has not recovered, I suggest that you should hold them for a long time.
fklfyl

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:08:46 AM

Do the right thing at the right time. When the cryptocurrency market falls seriously, you can invest a lot of high-quality altcoin, and then continue to patiently hold all the currencies. When the price of the cryptocurrency market rises, the currency is sold to earn some money. This is My strategy
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:23:32 AM

When I first entered the world of cryptography, I learned to read graphics. Reading a chart is a must for making money.

I started making money by buying and selling. In crypto money, coin prices are constantly changing. If you make the right moves at the right time, you will make good money.

You can keep the tokens you earned without spending long-term.
The chart will not give you a lot of clues about the trend of the cryptocurrency, you should understand that the market is so sensitive with any bad or good news about cryptocurrency. FA is really important for you to support your technical analysis dude. Just try to create a random speculation about the market chart without any fundamental support and it looks so terrible.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:47:24 AM

I think the new coins popping up now are better held first. because the price decreased dramatically. all the assets that I have still hold until now from July.
because the price is not yet possible to sell.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
circlesseeker

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:55:17 AM

They will only rise again if the coin that was dumped actually has some utility or reason to increase, typically for most good projects the value will return to somewhere close to the ICO price, though in this market I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't even return to that. A lot of hyped projects now are actually trading massively below their ICO price, e.g. Pumapay trading at 1/10 ICO price which obviously sucks for investors, but it's great for those who believe in the long term potential of the project.

Totally! Long term investors shouldn't be worried about daily dumps.

Also, Pumapay was a huge disappointment for their ICO investors indeed.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:01:34 AM

I agree with topic starter.  Most bounty hunters sell their honestly earned tokens for a penny (in 90% of cases) , but some simply don't have the opportunity to wait for the token to grow in price,they live on this bounty money. Sad I rarely participate in bounty campaigns and if I find only 100% worth campaigns and they always bring good results.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
CEOKEY

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:06:11 AM

Choosing to buy potential e-currencies when their prices are low, holding and waiting until they rise is the investment path that people choose. In my opinion, the market is starting to show signs of recovery. Therefore, this is a good time to buy and keep potential e-currencies.
koralan

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:23:38 AM

Many bounty hunters rush to sell the tokens they receive at low prices. Investors have researched the project and paid for the token. They kept them and soon after, they made a lot of money when the tokens went up.
Ilefotobad

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:26:45 AM

To my opinion, if the coin that was dumped actually has some utility or reason to increase, im sure for most good projects the value will return to somewhere close to or more than the ICO price once it reaches the market.. But when price is down and hold.
Uzoma2018

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:38:24 AM

Talking of the strategy to buy and hodl, I think this strategy is very simple buy low sell high whether during the ICO or from the exchange. Example many projects are trading below their ICO price right now, so is good time to acquire more from those good projects at this low prices.
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:40:34 AM

I think the current encryption market is very suitable for investment, because the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very badly in the market for several years. The price of Ethereum is now less than $300. I will continue to invest in some Ethereum.
baiwei

Activity: 541

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

That is a nice strategy especially if the project has a potential. Let the bounty hunters dump their reward token then buy back a when the token is very cheap. That's strategy can bring us to more gains. Let us turn the negative into positive and I know that all group of people including investors and bounty hunters has a purpose here in crypto space.
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:55:41 AM

Is not good to sell coin this time it only better to buy more coin , for me i can't buy more coin because i have many and i don't trust crypto again like it fallen totally
tri lie

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:59:32 AM

This strategy is very reliable to achieve goals that have been widely used by the wider community. What's more with the crypto situation that is currently unstable. Buy and hunt with various competent coins, then hold on until they get the price development and are above your purchase price. Selling when the crypto situation is stable and the price is good at increasing.
jordan1989

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

The strategy to buy and hold in the first crypto in my opinion is that you must understand the cryptocurrency that you will buy and hold it. the goal of everyone investing is to want to make a profit. so accuracy is really needed in this case.
marufnang

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

For me i prefer to choose on holding the coins and wait for the price of the coins at a good level.
But if the price is high when it first hit an exchange, I could probably sell it.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:06:23 AM

I'm not doing ling/short. But I recently changed up my strategy to day/swing to moving alts, and then back again. Let me explain. Basically, I noticed that my bags were just sitting while the "USD value" dropped. Meanwhile, even though most alts basically follow BTC, many move at slightly different rates. So I've started trading my bags for alts that have offset patterns, I hold them until the differential is enough that selling back for my original bags yields gains. I've found it much easier to grow my stash that way — despite the down market.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:07:42 AM

People sell because they don't see the point of keeping long, or they need money.Most of the coins after the listing on the stock exchanges are several times lower than during the ICO.
JovhanHermias

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:12:17 AM

Its just basic strategy to follow in buy and holding to selling, you just need to buy a high potential coin then hold it in the meantime then after their project flourishes the price of the coin you invested in will be high then sell it to gain profit.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:14:33 AM

In the calculation, we will find it difficult to decide to do stratgey when we cannot see the situation and conditions. I strongly suggest that we must know various circumstances and then determine whether to do a waiting strategy or make a decision immediately. taking the right time will produce good momentum. it will make us decide to make a decision to buy or sell. if we don't understand it will look difficult and when we understand it everything will feel much easier.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:29:58 AM

Sometimes, i just smile when i see bounty hunters dump their coins.
As I used to say earlier, do not blame on bounty hunter. You can look at percents of bounty pool, only 1-5% (usually 1%). They can not dump a potential project's coin.

I have seen situations where after they might have dumped their coins, within within 24-48 hours, it begins to rise again.
Not almost, sometimes these coins become dead-coin.

Yes, I think you have a good strategy, but just for who have a small capital, as bounty hunter like you and me. But if you are a wealthy investor, you will have a different idea. Because an expert investor can not wait to their potential projects - in the investor's opion - list on DEX to buy the coins. If they determine this project has a solid team, they will invest from the start point with high percents bonus.
saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:57:59 AM

As experience shows, coins often do not restore their price at the time of paying a bounty reward, except for the most successful projects. Therefore, it makes sense to sell them at once.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:01:44 AM

For me, when ever i got a good price then I'll sell the coins that I had. And keep all of the coins that still don't reach my desired price.
Also I'll sell the coins based on what i need.
infonik

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

Whether the tragedy happens, always between our thoughts, I think that holding and selling coins immediately depends on luck, and sometimes selling immediately may reduce losses!
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

For investors who wants bonuses upon buying during ICO, they do want to also dump knowing the bounty participants are also going to dump. There are some tokens that are best to just buy on exchanges when there is a pump because is a sure profit. For some who intends to keep profiting they will just stick to BTC, buys BTC when it dips and sell whenever it tries to dip again.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:00:27 PM

I think this is the right time to buy and invest and even hold it because price of coins now is very low and some bounty hunters just sell their coins to make money not knowing that these coins have the potential to have a high price in the future
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:59:43 AM

Well, you gave me an idea, buddy. Of course, after bounty hunters tend to sell their reward tokens, they will immediately dispose them. Not having an open mind, thinking that the tokens they have received will become useless and worthless in the future, that is why they do not want to hodl them for a long term.

Then, your post gave me a hint that this is actually the proper time to buy the deep and hodl them until their sold coins become worthy enough.
SPENz09

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:11:36 AM

I'm sure not all bounty hunters sell their tokens after distribution.I never sold the results of the bounty, I traded by buying tokens from the Bounty Hunter on Forkdelta, because I was sure, all tokens were good, and valuable, even though the price was low.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:17:05 AM

To buy and hold, you will need to study the market, and you buy when the market is down and hold until market go high to your satisfaction
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:07:18 AM

I think this is the right time to buy and invest and even hold it because price of coins now is very low and some bounty hunters just sell their coins to make money not knowing that these coins have the potential to have a high price in the future
They are not concerned about it, they just looking for a quick profits,  that's right buying and holding for those who have good knowledge about the system, waiting is very essential and will bring great returned as we knew that the value will rise high again, bounce back always followed the dumped timing and trusting  your instinct will give you a good outcome.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:14:42 AM

basically the investment strategy of holding and selling at high prices to get profit here requires patience and thoroughness in taking advantage of opportunities to gain profits

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:35:49 AM

I tend to disagree with that.  From what I've seen in this market it is just all hype valuations despite some really worthwhile coin projects. I think many coin projects are good with good value generation potential providing useful services in order to further create business value.  However, this market people just want to acquire a coin and sell it while it's high and probably buy back more when it's cheaper.  Nothing wrong with that strategy except for that the prices keep going down which isn't really fair for projects trying to fund various new ideas

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
bocah cilik

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:37:05 AM

Getting a new coin and selling it when the market is open is indeed a bad decision, but if you want to hold a new coin, we must always monitor developments at any time on the new coin that we have.
If a coin has entered the market we must find the right decision to maintain or sell.
That is an action that is difficult for everyone to do, so they are looking for a fast way to sell it and regret it later if a new coin project is successful in the future I feel that they are doing it.
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:52:42 AM

For now I am sure it is not too late to buy as many coins as possible at a cheap price and hold them, and when prices soar you can sell them and who can definitely get a big profit so this is a good strategy.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:00:39 AM

yeah because they want to exchange their tokens to ethereum and this is why they sell too early. actually, if the investors realize about this, they should buy as much amount as you did because the price is down too deep and they don't have to spend much money to get much amount of the token. I think this strategy will work well for some people who want to wait for the token gets at a lower price. but sometimes, people don't want to wait because they think that the price cannot rise even for a small price.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:24:53 AM

As a fellow bounty hunter, i prefer to hold my coins i've got from the campaign reward.
I'll wait until the price of the coins at a good level.
dwwbit

Activity: 223

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:12:58 AM

I don't think this is happening on all the bounty coins, most of the time when stable project release bounty tokens that effect not reflect for the token value. But if the project not performing well then it can be dumped badly with the bounty token release, but those who sell early still can make a good profit or buyback and increase the token count they hold, in case of a solid project with a good future roadmap.

marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:16:52 AM

each project has its advantages and disadvantages, all have bounty program where hunters gather and dump, it will depend on the price you stipulate of profit for you, if it is necessary to sell at that moment, no matter what the profit, but the risk of losing of winning, because there are very promising projects, and if you dump it, you will regret it!
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:27:31 AM

not all coins will be good to hold for longer,
i bought the "new coins" several times which had just entered the market, after i bought the new coins i kept them and waited for the prices to be better. but i have misjudged, it turns out that the price of the coin has decreased even further down from the price of ICO.

i have thrown my money into a garbage can because coins are not valuable,
even though the coin has very good quality in the future.
so i think, for now it's very difficult to hold a new coin for a long time.

AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:31:40 AM

Actually the bounty hunters can not hold altcoins too long. I'm a bounty hunter and I've spent more than $ 3k for holding a potential altcoin.
Few altcoin can increase or match the ICO price for a period of time after being listed, most of the current ICO projects are easily excluded from the Crypto market. So I do not have faith anymore.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:35:16 AM

There's so many strategy we can do in our investment.Best thing to do is hold while the market price value are still dropping.Sell it when it goes high.
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:38:53 AM

Bounty Hunter is still a lot that's not too ignore the price. When they've paid many directly want to get results then sell what they get through at the cheap price though. but it is precisely at times it also be good things and bad things because even when they are selling price always goes down a long way and it is also because they too are pulled off in large quantities.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:40:08 AM

Sometimes, you wonder if people know what financial harm they are causing themselves, I have made loads of profit from dumpers and when I calculate amount of time they spend on bounty campaign only for them to sell six months of work for $60, you realize some people are not cut for this!

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:42:49 AM

As a fellow bounty hunter, i prefer to hold my coins i've got from the campaign reward.
I'll wait until the price of the coins at a good level.
That's a good strategies but for me if you see the price is dropping continuously, better to buy more of that token since its a good coin expect that it will bounce back right away. Personally, I'm just buying coins during the bear market because I know I can have cheaper coins with great technology and plan to hold on that coin for good until it reaches my target price. 
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:04:22 AM

maybe they don't see the chance that the coins they get from a bounty will increase in the future, then they immediately sell the coins they get when the coins are included in the exchange.
USDOLLAR

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:18:44 AM

Great methodologies however for me that you see the cost is dropping persistently, better to purchase a greater amount of that token since its a decent coin expect that it will skip back immediately. furthermore, plan to hang on that coin for good until the achieves my objective cost. The best activity is holding while the market value esteem is as yet dropping. Offer it when it goes high. I think this procedure will function admirably for a whole people who need to the token gets at a lower cost. in any case, now and then, individuals would prefer not to hold up on the grounds that they believe that the cost can't rise notwithstanding at a little cost. I am certain it isn't past the point where it is possible to purchase whatever number coins as could be expected under the circumstances at a modest cost and hold them, and when costs take off you can offer them and who can get a major benefit to this is a decent system.
Tramvay

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:19:02 AM

To sell coins at once is not such a bad strategy. I keep coins constantly in the hope of seeing a huge exchange, only here the prices are worthy and not, all coins are getting cheaper.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:21:53 AM

Im am also a bounty hunter, for me i do not rely on one situation which choose to hold first and sell later. Im just a trader whose looking for the best time of buying or selling. Sometimes hold and sometimes sell after wards. Just be keep updated for what happening. Then decide which you think the best to do
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

The first step to buy and hold and to research a very good project. If you find yourself a good project, try and buy at the pre-sale which are mostly cheap at that time and you might get enough bonuses. For the dumpers don't worry much about them. They always dump their tokens and come back here to cry.
eaglewhite80

Merit: 36

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:38:32 AM

Im am also a bounty hunter, for me i do not rely on one situation which choose to hold first and sell later. Im just a trader whose looking for the best time of buying or selling. Sometimes hold and sometimes sell after wards. Just be keep updated for what happening. Then decide which you think the best to do
I want to believe this should not only be applicable to just bounty dudes alone and it is for sure the knowledge of trading can really aid any investor to make good decisions at anytime in the market. As long as you are long term investor though, just making sure you have a solid project you are holding as well as being willing to discard all the short term market noises after buying at a desired price based on past market support, then you should be fine.
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:42:12 AM

the most the best strategy especially for investors or traders is to try to review the good of you to buy or buy a coin so you do not get lost and the strategy will eventually regret because other traders or buyers are buying altcoins with potential and long term to make them bigger and I think other investors are investing bigger so they choose the longterm coin to hold it for a long time so they earn a lot.

asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:44:29 AM

The first step to buy and hold and to research a very good project. If you find yourself a good project, try and buy at the pre-sale which are mostly cheap at that time and you might get enough bonuses. For the dumpers don't worry much about them. They always dump their tokens and come back here to cry.
In a strong project do not expect to receive alocations in presale, all get pools and funds. There where you will be admitted, it is not necessary to wait for profit, this is certainly a dead asset, the price of a token after an unlock will not pleasantly surprise you.
Rtalk

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

According to the situation in the market-we just have to keep their coins so as not to lose their investment ! I think the bull market will start soon and growth is not far off.
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:05:17 AM

Everyone follows their strategy. For someone, small amounts received immediately is normal, and someone keeps tokens for a long term and waits for the opportunity to sell with multiple profits.
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:25:05 AM

as a bounty hunter, we also need to analyze the market well in order that we can choose the right time to sell or buy the crypto. Don't sacrifice your time for a small value, it will make you lose. it would be better if we hold the coins that we have to avoid big losses.
firmino10

Activity: 372

elysian.finance

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:26:51 AM

Not actually a bad idea if you sell for cheap to investors before the official listing for sells, it is a two way thing, what if the prices of the coins falls when the market opens then you lose compared to when investors had intentions of buying them from you. All the same it actually depends on the kind of coins and moreover the market situation.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
katerinaliisa

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:29:14 AM

This strategy is the most successful at the crypto currency market, because it is a very promising market, which in the long run is growing. However, not all coins are worth keeping, because most coins have practically no price and prospects.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:36:48 AM

actually, selling the coins at cheap prices is a bad thing. if we can be more patient to wait until the price rises and stabilizes, of course we will get a profit. we have worked hard to work on bounties, so I think we should be able to manage our tokens well so that it will be more profitable.
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

I personally say if you want to get the maximum benefit in trading buying coins at low prices and selling on expensive. I think that is a very effective strategy to buy and hold coins on trading. another one always monitors market prices and is patient.
Markitty

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:59:30 AM

Talking of the strategy to buy and hodl, I think this strategy is very simple buy low sell high whether during the ICO or from the exchange. Example many projects are trading below their ICO price right now, so is good time to acquire more from those good projects at this low prices.
pay attention to the conditions when this happens, it is very likely to generate huge profits by using the tactic of holding. new stable market conditions makes it possible to make a nice benchmark by holding and very capable to be maximum support to reach a fairly high prices on the market through holding strategy conducted since this time.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:03:45 AM

Well, strategy of buying coins is when the whole market is really low to the point that its affordable to invest and hold coins if you know that this coin is profitable to a bigger profit. Only thing is to monitor the chart movement of solid coins in the market.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
idioma1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:12:05 AM

Yes, this is happen. many Bounty hunters sell their tokens wether after the end of ICO or when prices dump
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

this is an interesting strategy, but it has its pitfalls. there is no guarantee that the coin will start to grow after the sale, maybe the coin will just go to the bottom. so you have to be choosy to buy coins.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

the strategy to sell or hold it can be seen from our needs which we already expected, in this case we also have to be smart in managing this.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:12:05 AM

Maybe the situation affects the transaction pattern of a token, on a particular project, or all projects. And at the moment it seems like we don't find many good token prices when released on the market, even in the best projects. And dump coins add to the complexity of the current situation, when some people need instant money. But of course this is an opportunity, because a good project will be followed by a token price, sooner or later.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:35:11 AM

Became a bounty hunter is really very difficult, I mean when they follow a project with a very long time but ultimately the project is a scam so they will not receive any reward for their work. And now, if he gets a reward from a legitimate bounty program they will be confused about selling and still holding the tokens he has. A complicated decision, on the other hand they want to enjoy the results of the work he did for several months, but on the other hand he saw the history of annual cryptocurrency prices that always rise so that it will confuse them to choose hodl. Actually, I have never kept a bounty program, but I always see threads in this forum about it.
d2s4

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:15:17 AM

Buyinh should be done on the dip and selling should be done on the up so there are not alternatives if you want to have maximized profit and get benefit from this deal.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Paperbuk

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:18:19 AM

Crypto prices are agreements between sellers and buyers. If you get a cheaper price than the market it is good luck, and the opposite will apply.
So I think this will be a pattern, or investor strategy to be able to fill out portfolios at low prices, and may apply to any tokens.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:20:14 AM

In my opinion, Bounty Program is for gathering users and company altogether like a team.
Ruby-X users and participants create the powerful project.
 You can check Ruby-X powerful project which was creating with participants and users.

Frank Castle

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:28:00 AM

it's all just a strategy and all the members here have their own strategies. but for me personally with a duration of 24-48 hours I think I can still run it in the midst of busy work. And the point is that you can get a fairly fast profit 😀
Xeonhp

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:47:23 AM

as a bounty hunter, we also need to analyze the market well in order that we can choose the right time to sell or buy the crypto. Don't sacrifice your time for a small value, it will make you lose. it would be better if we hold the coins that we have to avoid big losses.

If it was before, what you say is absolutely right. But now it is hard to say, because not only bounty hunters cause the price of coins to fall, even pre-sale buyers also sell a lot.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:50:18 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 06:50:55 AM by chandrarahmadewa

it is a good strategy, we only need to know when to buy and sell tokens, know the character of the Bounty hunter after they get hunting results, often trade on the market.
Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:50:58 AM

Of course, most bounty campaign participants try to sell coins as quickly as possible, thinking that the price will fall. The more pleasant at such moments, on the contrary, try to buy at a low price and retain until a good profit, if the coin is promising.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:46:11 AM

Of course, most bounty campaign participants try to sell coins as quickly as possible, thinking that the price will fall. The more pleasant at such moments, on the contrary, try to buy at a low price and retain until a good profit, if the coin is promising.

Maybe the participants that you said are beginners that really don't know what the potential of the project that they join. Most of the bounty hunter if they know that the coin are don't have a potential they will sell it, but if it's have a potential they keep hold it until the price increase more.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

Many people sell coins immediately after receiving a bounty program is the decision of each person his own .

Xuaquing141

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:43:43 PM

Many people sell coins immediately after receiving a bounty program is the decision of each person his own .

This is just one of the reasons for the sudden dumo when the tokens are listed on the exchange. Investors who buy with the cheap price at pre-sale will also sell token and make the price down. So recent ICO projects, the manager has given the Pre-Sale token lock time to limit the dump price
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:50:39 PM

With the current trend, crypto is proving that it is really a long term investment. Short term is not worth and effective at the present time. The downward trend has dragged too long. Sometimes, bounty hunters immediately sell of token a good thing for them.Smiley
vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

I do not agree with you, since it depends on the stock exchange. Find a very good and official exchange, where you will succeed, for this study it. The most important thing you need to wait for you to want to return the interest back, believe that you will succeed and it will necessarily happen. Smiley Kiss Tongue
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:06:44 PM

that is actually a good strategy, especially in dex, most of the dumpers are in dex, you can buy an altcoin with the most very cheap price at dex, bounty hunters tend to sell immediately after their bounty enter an exchanger, and its good to buy if you want to earn a profit.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:09:38 PM

I do not recommend it as someone who constantly makes HODL. First, the price of coin taken for HODL usually falls. Secondly, knowing how to sell in the right place can be advantageous even if it is at a loss. Finally, each coin made with HODL will prevent the alternate income that can be obtained from other coins.
gorokill

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:10:25 PM

Buying or selling is the strategy of everyone in making profits on cryptocurrency, but the most decisive advantage is taking the right time to buy or sell, this must be properly analyzed carefully, from the project to the market situation. if we don't understand it will look difficult and when we understand everything will feel much easier.
Prime20

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

Yeah, same strategy all times. I think it is high time for bounty hunters to wise up and hodl whatever token they have otherwise they will keep selling to investors at a cheaper rate.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

It is a strategy that can work but it is a risky one, you need to admit that, because if for some reason you happen to buy a coin that is later discovered as a scam or that it has no value at all then you're going to be the one that becomes a bag holder, a position that no one wants to find himself to be in, but as long as you know what you're doing you can earn a lot of money with that strategy.
dhiraj0977

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:32:39 PM

I always sell the tokens when I found good ones with good price when they launch on exchanges as I observed mostly all tokens coins will always be much more lower after few months when compared to their prices initially launched on exchanges.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TokenForUs

Ccfound

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:45:34 PM

it is normal i think if we find many bounty hunters are directly sell their bounty reward in DEX right after distribution, yes it will dumped the price and we can find the price are too cheap or even lower than ICO price. but, i think it depends on every bounty participant's need. but for me, i will tend to wait until the project launched and platform was ready to use by crypto enthusiast, it might more profitable for bounty hunters. especially if we see to current market situation.

salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:48:28 PM

It is a strategy that can work but it is a risky one, you need to admit that, because if for some reason you happen to buy a coin that is later discovered as a scam or that it has no value at all then you're going to be the one that becomes a bag holder, a position that no one wants to find himself to be in, but as long as you know what you're doing you can earn a lot of money with that strategy.
I think there are many possibilities for fraud and risk of loss and we have to admit that it is very difficult to avoid even though no one wants to lose but sometimes we have to be able to understand our own mistakes in choosing the wrong coin because it is difficult to find really good

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:02:29 PM

This strategy does work, but not in a falling market. If you want to work on a strategy "buy and hold", then wait until the market stabilizes and volatility decreases. Until then, buying coins is too risky, since the fall may continue. It is necessary to understand that this strategy implies long-term investments for years, you need to be patient. If you want a quick profit, then the strategy "buy and hold" does not suit you.

Torps1

Activity: 574

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:08:39 PM

Well said, most bounty participants are mostly found in such a habit of dumping their tokens immediately it hit the exchange. I think those doing such should come to realize; they are running at a loss.
dewi91

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

Maybe the participants that you said are beginners that really don't know what the potential of the project that they join. Most of the bounty hunter if they know that the coin are don't have a potential they will sell it, but if it's have a potential they keep hold it until the price increase more.
Not only the beginners do that but in the fact bounty Hunters sell their coins immediately after that coins listed on exchange. Not easy to know the potential of coins that's why they feel regret when the price of coins that they sell increase again in a few months later .
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:08:45 PM

I think that people buying to hold need to get it into their head that there is a right way and wrong way to hodl. The right way is to hodl for as long as the market is STRONG. If the market isn't STRONG or is becomig weaker, then you can consider exiting your position if you are EV+ otherwise you might have to hold until the market recovers. There is no point holding a dead fish, it will never awaken.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:20:08 PM

I really like your strategy. Indeed, many of the bounty hunters are in a tendency to sell immediately as soon as they obtain the tokens. In this regard, the opportunity to buy from so high-quality projects drop into investors' lap.
atariguy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:31:02 PM

For me, the best tactic is to sell part of the coins at once, and leave part for the long term. With this tactic, I always remain in the black and risk nothing. The biggest money is earned in the long term. I have had many occasions when a coin a few months very significantly increased.
thinkme1st

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:38:20 PM

There are very few coins trading at the ICO price or above in this bearish market even bounty hunters dump their coins early while most of the times the price of the coin/token never recovers to ICO price.

Grozaj

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:39:59 PM

in most cases in this market it is better to sell immediately, because the price goes much lower. and it is better to get at least some profit. than regret the potential that could be obtained. for it surely you have it, than you would not have sold and the price would have gone at times lower
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:50:25 PM

Try it if you hold on to the way you have to be active in the market in seeing price developments. Usually if the coins or tokens that you hold active in the market are good, then there is another chance to increase. Like one of the tokens that I hold right now is very good in the market and I will hold on for a few more days. However, there is no specific strategy that I can tell you about your question in this thread, it all depends on the trader.
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:44:04 PM

According to the situation in the market-we just have to keep their coins so as not to lose their investment ! I think the bull market will start soon and growth is not far off.

Yes) In fact, the strategy is very simple, just buying a coin, which in the long running will bring good profit. For example, bitcoin or ethereum)
kipo

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:45:44 PM

I think that the best strategy that really works is the long-term holding strategy. to my mind, there is no better than this one and I am going to stick to it always when trading
Pendularin

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:51:01 PM

For me, the best tactic is to sell part of the coins at once, and leave part for the long term. With this tactic, I always remain in the black and risk nothing. The biggest money is earned in the long term. I have had many occasions when a coin a few months very significantly increased.
Yes you're partly right that long term probably will earn lots of money compared from trading shortly. In buying your coins for holdings just choose a good historical pumps reached, and while its value declined grab the chance to purchase an asset, because price will eventually increase as demand also will rise.
Kurokonobasuke

Merit: 122

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

has a point. Indeed, majority of the bounty hunters are selling immediately upon recieving the rewards disregarding whether the market value is far from the ico price because they didnot invested in the first place. Investing after a week of a token's existence in the market is more advisable because most of the time that is where increase, starts.

jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:02:10 PM

Some hunters sell tokens not because of lack of intelligence, but because they have to. For many bounty hunters, rewards are the only source of income, so they are forced to sell tokens, sometimes for nothing. Fortunately, I have a main job, so I have the ability to" hold " and wait for the best moments to sell.

nik9990

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:02:14 PM

I always try to keep the coin to a more profitable rate, you can estimate it based on the team - if it works, you can expect a higher coin value

fancrypto

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:06:03 PM

The strategy of holding is less risk. And often more profitable.
I personally use Hold, I do not have the experience of day trading
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

I think that people buying to hold need to get it into their head that there is a right way and wrong way to hodl. The right way is to hodl for as long as the market is STRONG. If the market isn't STRONG or is becomig weaker, then you can consider exiting your position if you are EV+ otherwise you might have to hold until the market recovers. There is no point holding a dead fish, it will never awaken.
You're certain with your statements here mate, and for that pertains to a shit or low rising coins. We shouldn't hold those coins without any future to outburst a good and profitable price as well. If we find that our holdings was obtaining such bigger value, then why sell it? Don't ever be bothered to think of aiming for another bouncy price to be reached, so decide quickly and you'll earn quick profit.

olarrtt

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:25:02 PM

Well most bounty sell of their coins when they know a coin is just an hype no, real agenda ..I don't wanna mention names.
So they have their reason as do you.

You are absolutely correct on your last sentence though ,because doing that often can get you burnt
Cheers
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:49:02 PM

Maybe they sell emmidiately because they need urgent money but not all bounty hunters are doing the same like me I am still holding mine because I belive the price will be better soon.
mightwalker

Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:53:36 PM

My simple rule is day trading in downtrend and holds in uptrend

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
tifani05

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:55:05 PM

Buying and holding strategies are related to investment objectives. The purpose of my investment is to get a relatively profitable profit, so I will fully understand the cryptocurrency I want to buy before buying.
misterChels

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:57:19 PM

The best strategy is to wait until the price goes down, then buy and sell after gaining 20-30% of profit
mastadonballs

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:58:39 PM

Experience shows that buying low is still best when investing in cryptocurrency. And now that the exchange rate is tending to fall as fast as it is now, investing in ETH is a must because the ETH exchange rate has dropped below $ 250 and the exchange rate is at $ 242. Invest in ETH and hold until the end of 2018.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:03:46 PM

It makes sense to sell tokens immediately after the listing, and invest the received tokens in the new ICOs more promising.
This is commonly I do so that I can double my tokens. I created account immediately at exchange where my prospected token will list, after that, I trade my token to btc/eth. If the token will list near at the ICO price then it is advantage because I expect that within several hours, the token will dump by hunters or investors which get the highest discount. After the token dumps, I buy more tokens and keep it under my wallet. It make sense at all.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
muzkle

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:08:10 PM

I believe in the potential ICO will increase prices high after the exchange. Therefore, I will retain all of my tokens. At the same time I selected and purchased additional token from the bounty hunter who needed to sell the token. Waiting for them to rise is the next job.

raiderking96

Activity: 252

pantang menyerah

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:08:51 PM

Yes, most of the bounty hunters after getting coins from an ICO project, they will immediately sell them when the coins are present on the exchange market. The solution that can be used so as not to lose is to sell the coin before the distribution to the bounty unter done, and buy it again after dumping ends, then do not hold the coin on a time basis, but based on the profits obtained.
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:10:09 PM

Yes, you are right and many bounty hunters just throw out their tokens without waiting for a good price in the market.
CryptoManiac3

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:14:05 PM

That's why I don't understand many people who complain about the dump, for me it's an excellent opportunity to invest in projects I haven't heard before, that's why I'm always watching the dump, to buy at good prices, of course, this tactic doesn't always work, many currencies go down even more, but the few that go up, it's worth it because they usually go up a lot.
yanyan27

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

many investors like to buy coins at cheaply price because they know that soon the price of coins will rise up again..
Tigra3458

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:26:49 PM

basically I stick to the strategy of trading. but sometimes you have to wait and save the coin for better times. it depends on the circumstances. also, not everyone succeeds or trade or hold.
2weent6

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:29:32 PM

Yes, you are right and many bounty hunters just throw out their tokens without waiting for a good price in the market.
Maybe because its a shitcoins, I mean its technology will not work well in the market. We cannot blame them since they work for it and maybe they just want to take profit. Personally, I just buy good coins and hold on it because I know their potential in the future. We should continue to buy more especially in a bear market so you can have higher profit if the market recovers.
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:32:42 PM

use the strategy of holding for the time being able to give advantages to the development and changes of existing coins. so that future coins will have elevated that continues to grow and produce such great prices.
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

Looking at current market conditions, hold is a better choice, I am always confident and optimistic that the future of cryptocurrencies will continue to improve so that hold will make us happy.
bekspes

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:07:17 AM

most of the bounty hunters sell their tokens immediately after listing, maybe because they are in need of money or maybe because they anticipate the price of tokens that they can get down.
thanhtux92

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:03:20 AM

Strategy must be in accordance with the circumstances because all conditions must be in accordance with the circumstances, when appropriate circumstances then the results we get will be satisfactory. So there is no standard rule and it is a normal thing to do the selling and buying. Holding is one of the alternatives that must be done, when there is a chance then immediately make a decision.
Endank

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:54:08 AM

Maybe this is one good strategy to buy tokens at cheap prices. But unfortunately for now we can't expect token pumps after they are listed on the market. Everyone may focus more on the primary coin, while many tokens are released at the same time. But there will always be exceptions, and we only have to choose it.
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:57:15 AM

Ya you are right..mee too have taken advantage of situations like this sometimes...like Hawala token..after the airdrop there was small market available to etherdelta and people were selling there even at very low low price..i bought more from there...after that we have all seen hawala token in the sky
Casmiro

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:10:58 AM

I actually don't have a special strategy. I just followed the market only. If it's a good price, in line with the target, then will I sell. If it's low price and I have a capital, then I will buy. And if the prices in the market are bad, then should I hodl.
coingbag

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:25:04 PM

The strategy of holding and buying is actually a general strategy that everyone can do. A person can get a profit if buying at a low price and selling it at a high price. The higher the selling price of the purchase price, the more profit you will get.
lksufrr

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

It's a pretty good strategy. Longterms leads to profit and supports cryptocurrencies. I prefer myself to hold for a good price and then i sell.
luthfi46

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:35:12 PM

im agree with you sir, but i think not so fast, i mean you say around 24-48 hours right, i have ever analize it will come to original price after 1 week if all buy order was filled or sold, its just my argument.
posiandu

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

It's better not to invent and just wait. Store coins and buy them. It seems to me that there will still be a fall. A strong fall. So we wait and wait. Another month, I think, you need to wait. So no sales, just purchases! =)
Zaidaskin

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:00:28 AM

It is true that even now many investors are looking for tokens on the dex market before the official release. But of course not all tokens will match what is expected. I think the most influential thing about the token price is when the token is released, and which exchanger is selected. So I think that it will return to the respective projects and developers, even though the amount of community support is also very important.
strongman8

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:23:25 AM

If your going to buy and hold then you need to start with the highest possible quality coins.  Once you hold quality then holding is not as torturous.  If your coin is solid then it will not crash to zero and never bounce back.  Once you own quality all you need then is a little patience. 
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:33:30 AM

yes, there's so many bounty hunters sell their token after exchange.
it will dump the price.
for me, i will not sell my token when the price dumping.
i better hold and wait.
the price will recovering again after all bounty hunter sell all their token.
its a basic strategy, hold when the market down and sell when the market high.
alex3.alex03

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

Most bounty hunters absolutely do not understand the crypto currency market and do not understand how it functions, they do not know how to analyze. Therefore, having received coins, they immediately sell them.
benedictonathan

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:53:12 AM

Strategy for buy and hold? To be honest I really do not have any idea how you can make good profits out of waiting for a long time. I mean you can get good profits if you wait but if your goal is to always get a profit then the only chance you have is really to be able to do trading and that is a challenging skill to learn.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
comparecrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:28:32 PM

The strategy that I use to trade might be the same as everyone's by buying Coins when the Coins market price drops and tends to be low. That's when I bought it at a low price too. And when prices rise, and continue to rise to the maximum, at that time I will sell my coins. It's very simple, but must need great patience.
cryptotale

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:09:06 AM

My strategy when I have coins is to sell my gift token. But before selling, I still pay attention to market conditions and so on. If the market conditions go down, I don't dare to sell them at low prices, so I will store my tokens for some time. Now after the price of the token goes up, that's when I start to make the decision to sell it.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:14:41 AM

Because bounty campaigns are scammers,nowadays we its hard to find legitimate project because most of them are scammers or if some pays their participants it has almost have no value because the investors  dumped theirs instantly and the hunters leaves no option but to sell their tokens before they die and become no value at all
cryptoblezin

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

I think I have gained more to my knowledge base from this post. Thanks for sharing.
hinayupak

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

Strategy for buy and hold? The strategy or technique of sales or purchase of tokens should have a psychological perspective on those who have bitcoin should know how to analize when you're selling when your token price is bigger than the marketcap update your day to find out the price of your token so if you know that you dump the token then you have sales urgently so you get the money.
thaokhuyen03

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:25:17 PM

If the price continuously decreases drastically, the best way to buy more and retain. By the market consistently dong, the price can be up or down. Be awake and choose the appropriate direction
WeedGoW

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:29:29 PM

So, your point is all about timing? Should people got their airdrop wait for 24-48h after the dumper done? Are you sure if will raise up?
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

Yes, right. and I also look forward to that moment. however condition is not infrequently and enough to make a profit. but all of them are not certain, we are often wrong but it is a chance.
Dima95

Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

sometimes prices can be quite high, and i`d better sell them and buy btc or other coins, than hold some uncertain token

samcrypto

Activity: 2044
Merit: 314

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:37:29 PM

So, your point is all about timing? Should people got their airdrop wait for 24-48h after the dumper done? Are you sure if will raise up?
For me its hard to make good timing, so better if you see opportunity to sold your token do it rigt away because the price may go deeper. When we are in a bear market, its good to buy more and hold until the market pumps again, it can actually help you make good money.

Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:38:11 PM

When the market is dropping the best thing is hold, I always believe that the future of altcoins will be bright so buying when the price is cheap is now a good and profitable thing.
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

My strategy is always buy and hold. But if i sell coins always i put the sell order higher than i bought the amount of coins. And this time is perfect for buying now because we are very close to the bottom in my opinion.
FilliDorros

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:41:49 PM

The last few months the market is dropping, therefore there is no other way out just how to wait. At the end of the year will be the most interesting.
ice098

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

sometimes prices can be quite high, and i`d better sell them and buy btc or other coins, than hold some uncertain token
I recommend everytime you buy its better if the price is cheaper and it only happen when market is dumping. While hold is wise thing to do especially if your holding crypto that have potential, also is good to do when market falling for a longer period. Buying and holding it the best thing to do especially whe  the market is gradually decreasing like what happen fot he past 3 months.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:55:17 PM

The last few months the market is dropping, therefore there is no other way out just how to wait. At the end of the year will be the most interesting.
Nobody knows at the end of the year whether to experience a decline or increase. because now we know that the current price is being severely severe where it drops once
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:58:53 PM

That should be a good strategy, in my own opinion it is up to on how are you going to handle it. If you think you are able to accomplished the aim or goals is to hold all the rewards well that is great. To make us person successful that would always depends on how we think.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:00:46 PM

basically I stick to the strategy of trading. but sometimes you have to wait and save the coin for better times. it depends on the circumstances. also, not everyone succeeds or trade or hold.

Everything is very individual. There are people, which are born to be the best traders - they need just more experience, and then these guys succeed. The other ones would better prefer to hold their cryptos.
wow.magic

Activity: 303

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:05:17 PM

Just participate in any bounty campaign so that after the campaign you will earn rewards or tokens and you can hold it and wait until the price goes up again.
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:05:44 PM

I always believed that a well thought out strategy is good, this is the key to success! After all, in the crypto currency, everything needs to be calculated and analyzed. To draw up a plan and schedule for future work in the market.
TropicalDog17

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

Yes, it's such a shame that people just dump the coins and lose the whole point of the process: earn even more than free tokens. I also acquire more and hold. I can always sell later. It's a shame that people play into the hands of speculators and sell cheap.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:24:58 PM

it is normal i think if we find many bounty hunters are directly sell their bounty reward in DEX right after distribution, yes it will dumped the price and we can find the price are too cheap or even lower than ICO price. but, i think it depends on every bounty participant's need. but for me, i will tend to wait until the project launched and platform was ready to use by crypto enthusiast, it might more profitable for bounty hunters. especially if we see to current market situation.
What happens is that many bounty hunters are not participating in the campaign because they believe in the project they only want to get their money as fast as they can, and if that means selling even when the market is down then they are going to do that, I'm pretty sure that they could benefit a lot more if they waited for their coins to become more valuable.
transformt

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:29:46 PM

Yes, this happens very often and it seems to me that everyone for himself decides to sell this or that coin or still keep it in a long time

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
handini

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:22:48 AM

Everything is very individual. There are people, which are born to be the best traders - they need just more experience, and then these guys succeed. The other ones would better prefer to hold their cryptos.
buying strategy when market prices are down. for us to buy lots of coins to sell when market prices rise again. a strategy to hold back when the price of bitcoin goes down and we want to sell our coins to get a profit. but can't get a lot of profit if you sell on a low market.
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:32:45 AM

Buying and holding depends on the market conditions at the time. For example, the current encryption market I think is very suitable for investment, because the current cryptocurrency price is very low, and I think the market will not fall again.
hariini

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:42:05 AM

in my opinion it is a good strategy, but not all tokens coming from an ico after being registered in an exchange will experience price increases, sometimes there are also some tokens which after being listed on an exchange and the price below ico in the future even the price of the token decreases.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:52:23 AM

Buying and holding depends on the market conditions at the time. For example, the current encryption market I think is very suitable for investment, because the current cryptocurrency price is very low, and I think the market will not fall again.
I agree with you. This is the time to buy and hold altcoins, Bitcoin price is fluctuating in prices range from $6000 to 7500$, so it will not make altcoins price change too much.
ejawusa

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:58:17 AM

At this time I will not sell the coins I have, I prefer to hold my coins because the crypto market is currently down, but to buy, I will buy coins that have the potential to improve in the future.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:03:02 AM

There is no 100% solid strategy that works best for crypto trading. You can be an expert yet lose some investment. Anyway, you can perform some thorough research on the market to ascertain a good level of confidence in a particular coin and how it performs on the market. After researching on the performance of the coin on the market, the fundamental rule sets in, wait till a drop in price, buy at low price and sell at high price.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Adam D Levine

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:06:48 AM

divide your starting money into 10, invest in 10 decent coins, if one starts mooning sell a % and use profits to buy small stake in a few more.

Once you reach about 25 coins you should only add news by removing the bottom performers, normal people can't follow more than 25 coins at a time, and if you can't follow a project yourself and rely on hype you're managing your money badly
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:11:37 AM

True, buying bitcoins or hodling depends on the situation, if you buy bitcoin make sure that it is in minimum price, because if you buy at high price, when it falls down you loss your money, but its okay if it fall just hodl it and wait to rise. Hodl while still you can because it will rise again.

yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:14:54 AM

It is very reasonable because the bounty hunter does not want to get a cheap price. And opportunity when the coins are already included in the list of Exchange they would compete to sell the coins. They raced to sell coins because if the longer hold coin price is getting down. With things like this that make many bounty hunters directly selling the coins.
minttop

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

Sometimes hunters receive useless tokens like Cashbet. Once it got listed on Hitbtc you could sell for 50-60 cents and now price is just 5 cents without volume.
 I regret not selling my bounty tokens immediately.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Sandeep24

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

I think strategy of buying is take place most important role for an investor or bounty hunter because your first step can decide it you will be made more profit or not. I personally advice to every person who is involved in ICO market if you want to get more profit on investment then before investment please study all related information and always select highly valuable coin as well as project.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

I think holding and the buying is the best Strategy at this moment. I think holding is the best because the market price is low and I believe when the crypto market increased the price it's will bring us a good profit.
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

Investing in crypto is very much like gambling. Most tokens never regained its glory after the initial hype surrounding it, and you wished you had sold it earlier. Whereas only a handful will give the astronomical return that everyone is hoping for, provided you hold long enough.

lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

Good for you. When you don't desperately need money and can wait, then better wait. We can always sell later. But selling before an official listing would be not wise.
DeKingCrypto

Merit: 124

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

In my own experience in the cryptocurrency investment, one of the ways I usually use is to buy when the price is down and sell when it increases to my satisfaction.
Falconet

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:44:50 PM

I am currently trying to aim for daily trading, I am not near being an expert but I am definitely getting the hang of it, and what I noticed is that you should avoid getting greedy at all cost, aim for maximum of 3 percent profit daily.
zander09

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:48:51 PM

In my own experience in the cryptocurrency investment, one of the ways I usually use is to buy when the price is down and sell when it increases to my satisfaction.

This is the best strategy,  but sometimes because of emergency needed i sell my coin even in low price and it's my lose but  i face the consequences of what i did ,i still hold some of my coin and wait for the recovery.
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:55:18 PM

Me too bro, I participated many bounty campaign this past few months and all of the reward tokens that was given to me is under the HOLDing strategy because of the price right now that very low I prefer to hold my tokens and wait until the price goes up again so that I will gain more profit.

whk0

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

That is a good strategy friend. Thank you for sharing it. Most bounty hunters are afraid of losses and don't believe in companies that they had worked.
daniel2023

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:07:05 PM

Holding coin could be of benefit and otherwise too. Market is always determined by forces of demand and supply, so it can appreciates or depreciate.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:20:46 PM

Many coins are worth selling right away and don't wait until they just get even cheaper, but if there is a good project for some coin that you received, then I would leave it in the long run.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:51:28 PM

Yes, it`s funny, but a lot of ICO`s in a bad situation because of it. It`s more perspective to buy and hold or keep tokens.
DinaPalamarchuk

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:54:05 PM

Now is the best time for long-term investment. After buying coins you need to hold for a long time for a good earning. On how much you have enough patience.
mine2slow

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:47:08 AM

I believe in the potential ICO will increase prices high after the exchange. Therefore, I will retain all of my tokens. At the same time I selected and purchased additional token from the bounty hunter who needed to sell the token. Waiting for them to rise is the next job.
Yes, wait and be patient is the job. I also keep all my tokens for the rainy day, and buy some more in case they grow in price. I think it's the way to go.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

they were too rushed and want to immediately get results. Moreover, many of the earlier cases where coins often fall even deep enough so that it has a very low price for sale. so it's only natural when many who take off in quick time although it's not yet at the point of his best results.
ji6658

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:01:47 AM

In fact, the purchase and sale depends on the market conditions at that time. For example, the current encryption market I think is very suitable for investment, and the price of cryptocurrency is now very low. We should wait patiently for the market to pick up.
strawbery

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:02:43 AM

I waited until the day of the listing to sell half of the bounty tokens, invest in other cryptocurrencies, and the remaining half I would hold for a while, looking for the right price to sell them.
Showmethebtc

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

As a bounty hunter, I will not sell the rewards I get from the bounty activities at any time, because I believe that after the success of the project, the bounty activities will always usher in a higher price! Saving its tokens will give us more profit!
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:25:25 AM

At this point a lot of coins are worth very little so there is the possibility that people are looking to dump them but don't, make sure that the project is one that you can trust for the long term and hold the coin. Now is not the time to sell, any coins that you have now you should hold them and wait for better prices, if you have money then you should buy some more coins to add to it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
qinqiaochouq

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:27:40 AM

I think that when the encryption market falls, we can invest because we can buy when the cryptocurrency price is low, so our investment cost will be low. And we have to wait patiently for the market to pick up.
jingyu27

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:29:33 AM

Yes, I think that when the market is in a downturn, we should not sell the coins in hand. We should wait for the recovery of the market. That is a good time to make a profit. Now selling = giving up profits, this is stupid behavior.
Miles123

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:49:56 AM

Always check the market because price quickly changes so you need to be ready for that. Hold it for the longest time if that has the potential to grow. Wait for the time that the price of it will increase sooner. Buy the token at the lowest price.
Tramvay

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:55:08 AM

Very often, the strategy to sell coins immediately after they enter the exchange yields the best result, since coins in most cases never start to grow.
Bangjull

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:55:37 AM

if in my opinion the strategy to buy and hold it depends on each of us how we can buy it to hold back when the market is down, if I think the strategy is we have to be patient to sell it again when the market is down, if we don't wait Yes, it may be very detrimental to ourselves, so be patient until the market price is stable
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:56:40 AM

It may work for you but it won't work for the rest.

I've been doing this but only for specific coins like bitcoin and ethereum. Though it's not that much as long as I've seen these coins went down, I'm calmly buying at the dip and will sell few of it whenever it goes high again. Using this strategy to unusual coins has high chance of being stuck.

We may have different strategy on how eran big from our investment in Crypto Market. It all depends on the amount of our investment for Crypto or ALT coin we have.  Some expert follow these simple principle. " Buy Low and Sell High". good luck guys.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
gulu498

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:56:56 AM

I think that holding or selling depends on the market conditions at the time. And invest in the encryption market must also maintain enough patience. Because the risks in the encryption market are high, and cryptocurrency is also a long-term investment.
DisBITcus

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:00:22 AM

This is the most important, I would say the aspect in the crypto currency. Strategy of storage and purchase. I always advise everyone before investing. work out a plan and conduct an analysis. Believe it will not be superfluous. And even help.
Tigra3458

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

I think the most influential thing about the token price is when the token is released, and which exchanger is selected. So I think that it will return to the respective projects and developers, even though the amount of community support is also very important.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:17:18 PM

Strategies that would help you to invest properly are in fact created only from experience and luck, because it is she who helps you make the right choice, up or down, where will the schedule go?
ymaico

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

I think this is a reasonable decision, in this period
nellakarisma

Activity: 582

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

if I now prefer long-term investment. for preparation when the price has improved again. and some I use capital for short-term investments. to seek profits to meet daily needs ..of course we must be smart and have experience to play the market situation.
jin_dv

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

Hi, everybody. Well, in my opinion, one of the best strategies of course... But the fact is that you can not just take and buy any coin and keep, you must carefully study all the statistics and including, and then only invest in a really cool and promising coin.
qualitywork

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

I think that holding or selling depends on the market conditions at the time. And invest in the encryption market must also maintain enough patience. Because the risks in the encryption market are high, and cryptocurrency is also a long-term investment.

Definitely it depends on the Situation of the market, you need to react accordingly if you need profit. Well this is the best Chance to buy and hold the coins as the market is full. Make a plan before investing and make sure that you invest in a right coin and secure yourself.

Rongelweng

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:25:32 PM

Its a matter of time. It is depending on how market works. Definitely base on the market's price. When the market price is falling down it is good to hold. When the market price is rising up then it is good to sell.
aicel

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

It is depending on the situation of the market and how the market works. Like in a time like this. This is the chance to buy and to invest on diffrent coins. If the market rises again then better to sell it.
larry1994

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:32:50 PM

for me
I have just one way to earn money on crypto to wait. so your patience should be longer for you to receive more money. You will always be able to see the market so you know when to sell altcoins.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Geir

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

This strategy is no longer valid, real traders take profit on such holders. You will be lucky if you see a powerful pump like at the end of 2017, but you can not only hope for luck, you can make money in any market. To do this, you need to learn the basics of trade and technical analysis, not just buy and hold.

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:45:49 PM

I take part in the company of generosity for about a year and almost always I get my profit, I do not know if I'm lucky, or maybe I choose the right company.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

The strategy people tend to use is the buy coins when it is just has a small price and then later sell it when it increases. Of course not all coins have a positive future, we should always look at how the coin will be performing and when we think it is going to a good movement we will hold it until the time it eventually rises in value. This is done so that we can assure that we will get profit after selling our previously bought coins.
For me,it is our advantage to buy a coin because it's all affordable and it's good to hold for a long term investment due to the market is now in trend .I believe in this kind of strategy it can bring us to the fullest .

Fbi_babs

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:51:16 PM

I think the best strategy in buying, holding and selling is that you buy and hold when the price of the coin is down then you sell all the way up.
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:24:32 PM

For me, strategy for buy and hold depends on the market situation and instinct also I guess? When the market is red, grab that opportunity to buy coins while sell when it's green. You may also seek advice from the investors.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

Strategies that would help you to invest properly are in fact created only from experience and luck, because it is she who helps you make the right choice, up or down, where will the schedule go?

Definitely we need to research on our own when it comes to investment in crypto market. If you are expecting a long term investment yes this is a good chance to invest in this as the value is low now and you can double your investment when the crypto value starts increasing.

Am I spamming? Report me!
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

For me, strategy for buy and hold depends on the market situation and instinct also I guess? When the market is red, grab that opportunity to buy coins while sell when it's green. You may also seek advice from the investors.
It can be done properly when you have good knowledge, seeking from other's opinion might be not a good idea as they have their own understanding ,
instinct and proper judgement, you just need to make sure that you fully review each assets that you will going to buy and hold, if you have proper plan
you can always place sell target after you purchase the said coins, after that all you have to do is just wait for the time and you will not worry about
any situations as you are ready and willing to wait.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Trixie28

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:47:57 PM

The strategy of buying coins is when the prices dump slowly it is the right time to buy more coins at the cheapest price until it recover from it. While the strategy of holdings when the price are not stable on the market I suggest should not do panic selling in order you to have a good profit in the end.
mitsarasss

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

To develop a strategy, you need to conduct daily technical analysis of the market, if you have the time. I do not have time for this. So I bought access to the channel of one famous trader, and now I just follow his instructions.
levvv

Merit: 17

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

Yes, buying from DEX is the alternate way to buy cheap the coin or token you want to buy after their main sale.
Most of hunters will sell their coin because  they need the money, not like the investor, who want to use their money to invest.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:10:40 PM

To develop a strategy, you need to conduct daily technical analysis of the market, if you have the time. I do not have time for this. So I bought access to the channel of one famous trader, and now I just follow his instructions.
Agree, we need to do investigation on which we can earn profit. Even you decide to join famous trader do not rely from it make your own research and strategy on how we can earn from our coins.
natumanya

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

Against the backdrop of continued and rapid growth for many investors, especially beginners, the drop in the value of the crypto currency is psychologically an unlikely event.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: