Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:17:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY ADMINS: IMPORTANT CHANGES TO TWITTER AND TWITTERAUDIT ALGOS  (Read 78 times)
coinriches (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:45:28 PM

I read this post on Steemit and it occurred to me to bring this to the notice of all bounty personell in this community:
√Twitter.com have updated their own bot-catcher algorithm and are now cleaning their platform of bot followers. But strangely enough
TwitterAudit.com are yet to update their system. And as such, they still display data from your old stats.

Here's a demo by the Steemit blogger:
https://steemit.com/twitter/@upbroker/twitteraudit-is-rendered-obsolete-as-twitter-turns-on-their-own-vacuum-cleaner-156bb73d92ecc

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
coinriches (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:57:30 PM

So that you don't wrongly penalise an innocent bounty participant based on the info you got from twitteraudit. I checked my account there today, they are wide off the mark.

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: