Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the logic of such conditions Bounty?  (Read 149 times)
goodkarmabounty (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 8

https://t.me/money_miner

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

Explain, please, what is the logic of the current conditions of the company's bounty?
As I understand, the purpose of the company's bounty is "sarafanka" with attraction of investments into the project. That's just what kind of investment attraction can we talk about,
when accounts with screwed-in followers / friends participate in the bounty? Why does an artificial audience stand in line with the target audience? One collects his audience with blood and then, the other just collects it by mutualfellowing, and the bet in the bounty is the same for all. Where's the justice? Come on, with justice, where the logic of such conditions,
because projects are stupidly draining their budget into nowhere.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatman861

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

And how do you determine the authenticity of your subscribers and friends on Facebook? By the way, many of my friends removed me from the list of friends after I began to post advertising projects. They said that they were tired of looking through something that they were not interested in. I think that anyone, who really interested - he will find a way to learn about the project, and he need our help only to direct in the right direction!
syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:21:15 AM

Explain, please, what is the logic of the current conditions of the company's bounty?
As I understand, the purpose of the company's bounty is "sarafanka" with attraction of investments into the project. That's just what kind of investment attraction can we talk about,
when accounts with screwed-in followers / friends participate in the bounty? Why does an artificial audience stand in line with the target audience? One collects his audience with blood and then, the other just collects it by mutualfellowing, and the bet in the bounty is the same for all. Where's the justice? Come on, with justice, where the logic of such conditions,

I think this is done to create a hipe. The more participants, albeit feykovyh, the more the project is discussed and looks more attractive in the eyes of investors.

Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:49:02 PM

the project and investor get more investment and will be grow when the project has been work

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

So you are basically having a sympathy with project owners? Then you do have really some points which there always situation where allocated funds being used on marketing wont really suited up on specific targets and most of the time it totally irrelevant but its always been part of the process or I do say its totally inevitable. Why would care too much?
I assume most project owners would really be aware on such condition but they would need to risk up.
AlanShlafter

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:53:03 PM

The logic is that you need to make advertisement to all kind of audience with all kind of instrument for attraction of investors and community to support your project.
RobinGood

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:32:39 PM

yes it's probably more for the hype around the project to recruit subscribers in the social network for real investors! Well, to show that they enjoy success! well and of course this gives a little advertising to the project my opinion
Tak bersalah

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:40:01 AM

I think that is the thing that might happen, There is no bounty that there is no cheating in it, And the way that can be done by Bounty Manager or Developer is to minimize the occurrence of cheating as much as possible,
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:52:02 AM

Dfinities are system tokens that will be used in almost all network activities. can be considered a logical continuation of the  security of such a network will be based on the votes of network. Thank you..
Dharmmie
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:32:42 PM

Nice comments here.  Getting good information from it

gongwall

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:39:19 PM

because it's very cheap way to advertise. And nowadays, bounty has not just social campaign. Have some interesting kind of bounty, and I think they work so good.
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:14:07 PM

it is difficult to attract the right people to a project, just by publishing it on social networks, and it is also complicated the team of authenticity, but when someone sees an ad that you are posting several times on facebook/twitter or Instagram, they will feel some curiosity, maybe not visit your link but if they start looking cryptos or blockchain in google searchs and that will help the market a lot.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:48:56 PM

For that reasons, you should know why companies creates a conditions because for the companies sake's to secure all of the members are legal, safe and the most important is they need the support of the members in order to reached the hard cap of a campaign. Every members of the campaign needs to follow their conditions for the stakes they suit in.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:57:52 PM

Bounty is like the marketing way to increase a community of a project, you're absolutely right it's like "sarafanka" - the best way of advertisement
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:05:00 PM

Conditions are mention to follow and hassle-free work on this forum. Many of the project owners doesn't know what the forum rules having the condition at here. I really want to go with the good bounty means first I will check who is the manager.
Why the people want to join good manager. Because of their knowledge and they will pick the right project for their safety. So mostly people follow the manager way.
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:39:53 PM

If such conditions of bounty campaign were useless they wouldn't exist now. Developers and bounty managers are not so stupid to throw money away. Mutual followers are not worthless as you think, cause they together build the crypto community where investors and hunters are in one boat. And the goal of all bounties to attract investors attention.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

Anyway, advertising does it function. At least one will be interested in a project. It depends on concrete situation. Adv is a selling engine.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:31:16 PM

I think that is the thing that might happen, There is no bounty that there is no cheating in it, And the way that can be done by Bounty Manager or Developer is to minimize the occurrence of cheating as much as possible,
Bounty hunting campaigns are increasingly difficult for bounty hunters to limit fraudsters, spam and multiple accounts. Also, participating in bounty campaigns for long periods of time, but not receiving satisfactory results, is a source of stress for the participants.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: