Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:50:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where I'm looking for cool ICO  (Read 542 times)
SteshaScott

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:56:07 PM

Useful information. I believe you get a lot of merits. But I hope that it will be more easier soon, and number of real good projects will be increase. One of good ICO that will be soon, I think, is www.menlo.one . The creators report that this platform is open source set of tools that allow developers to build system for marketplace that support the emerging token economy. I think that is good new idea for implementation.

I also noticed this project. To tell the truth, I did not understand when will be ICO? Some part of the product is already ready. Menlo.one is ready to show project for investors.
Adedbum

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:51:30 PM

If you need good ICO you can check on these ones
1. Casper_Api
2. StreamPay
3. FTEC
4. Sunx
5. Inrating
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:29:31 AM

Thank you for the information. When you want to find promising and good ICO, it`s very important to find some independent information source. But, the good investor must always check the ICO by himself.
creat!ve

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

Very useful information, thanks.Will definetely take a look in each one of those websites hoping they stored some good ICO for me
IriskaLate

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:20:39 PM

Search ico is not an easy task, I'm helped: https: //icomarks.com/, and https://wiserico.com/ here is good information on projects. I have now decided on the project EON - a great prospect for them-they can make a good profit. This is a development platform for block games, now it is popular. You can search the forums for information and there are chat rooms in telegrams.
dhanyanam99

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 01:08:00 PM

Join good ICO now https://mycryptobank.io/
MyCryptoBank project perspectives are based on a combination of competitive project advantages
and the objective current economic situation of the global financial market. Interpenetration
of the FinTech market and traditional banking brings to life the market for qualified blockchain-projects,
including the unique opportunity for MyCryptoBank.
Balmoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

now i am always looking for where the right site to learn all in ico, i want to invest but i am afraid to lose it all, i think this is good and useful information for me, thanks friend.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:54:00 PM

now i am always looking for where the right site to learn all in ico, i want to invest but i am afraid to lose it all, i think this is good and useful information for me, thanks friend.
If you looking to ICO investment don't read the ICO sites because they are not truly publish right project. But if you read white paper you will get some idea about the project and developing team also important for this role. Finally you should pick the more secured platform your investment is safe.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Wikadin

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:44:53 PM

Thanks for sharing! Checking ICO ratings and information from different sources helps to make better decisions but does not eliminate the need to do your own research.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:02:01 AM

From official sources I trust only icodrops, these guys haven't corrupt, although you can find a lot of negative information, i take their ideas and to explore ICO myself.
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

Very useful your topic was. In this case, I can't help sharing my experience. I usually analyze these areas which take the bounty the same as we hunters generosity. However, I like when there are coincidences in the views of a number of such hunters. Sometimes I wish I are members of the groups known bounty managers constantly receive from them nivie of the company.

http://liquidico.com
http://bounty.cool/index.php
http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/?page=July
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LMJcAZqDmq4Kn9xjoCa7TrpJXFi-RpVKY_cA44brL6A/edit?ts=5b40167a#gid=0
Schwarzenberg

Activity: 193
Merit: 47

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:28:12 AM

Hi, Guys!
I’d like to recommend another ICO analyzing platform, https://icoscatalog.com. The website provides info on people’s attitude on certain ICO (by analyzing users’ posts on forums) and shows traffic, backlinks, users’ activity data from ICO website so you can decide for yourself if you should trust the project or not.  Personally I’ve never came across another website which provides info on traffic (token buyers).

❇️ ❇️ ✳️ ✴️ ➡️ BINAPEX CRYPTOCURRENCY  EXCHANGE ⬅️ ✴️ ✳️ ❇️ ❇️
📈 Fast | 🛡️ Secure | 📊 Margin Trading ▫️◽◻️⚪◻️◽▫️ $50 Upon Registration▫️◽◻️⚪◻️◽▫️ 🌏 Tokens Listing | 💬 Simple | 🔐 Safe
📑 📄 📉 https://binapex.com 📈 📄 📃
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:48:20 PM

Thank for your sharing, it is very useful for the newbie or investors who want to use the rating at some website you introduce to decide which project to invest. I always check the ICO rating at ICODROP, it is the profesional website with truth rating.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Enom

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:57:59 PM

Thank for your sharing, it is very useful for the newbie or investors who want to use the rating at some website you introduce to decide which project to invest. I always check the ICO rating at ICODROP, it is the profesional website with truth rating.

Try, also, to use this resource - https://analytics.hypernum.com/

They have a base of funds, partners, and people involved in projects.
https://analytics.hypernum.com/fund
https://analytics.hypernum.com/partner
https://analytics.hypernum.com/person

They also create an independent, objective machine rating.

Explore the site, there are many interesting things.
geterod

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:32:00 PM

Very useful info. Icobench or ico rating pretty good sites

MoonTrader - Next Generation Trading Platform

Contact us on Telegram.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

I recently found a good service that partners with solid ICOs: AmaZix.com. Recently of course a lot of people are complaining about ICO prices dropping all over the place, and I think a lot of managers are also taking some of the blame, even though it is not their fault!

One thing to point out for my suggestion of AmaZix,,, do your own research. They help to promote and manage campaigns for good ICOs in my opinion, but you must always set your own expectations.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:27:20 AM

Thank you for this piece and the time you took to make this analysis and put these together because it is very useful for newbies who are trying to find list and ratings of available icos. I use icodrops because i believe and icobench because I think I can get good projects there and after checking this list, I go back to do my own research for me to be sure it is a good project.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

Thank you for this piece and the time you took to make this analysis and put these together because it is very useful for newbies who are trying to find list and ratings of available icos. I use icodrops because i believe and icobench because I think I can get good projects there and after checking this list, I go back to do my own research for me to be sure it is a good project.

This is really a useful message, many people now a days didn't know where to look the real ico and because of this you will help others especially to those people who are new in crypto.
Enom

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

I recently found a good service that partners with solid ICOs: AmaZix.com. Recently of course a lot of people are complaining about ICO prices dropping all over the place, and I think a lot of managers are also taking some of the blame, even though it is not their fault!

One thing to point out for my suggestion of AmaZix,,, do your own research. They help to promote and manage campaigns for good ICOs in my opinion, but you must always set your own expectations.

Are you seriously? A lot of people really dislike AmaZix. This company has a very negative experience in terms of relations with the community and those projects with which AmaZix cooperates, very often fall in price.

Look at these statistics - https://analytics.hypernum.com/partner/www.amazix.com

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

Are you seriously? A lot of people really dislike AmaZix. This company has a very negative experience in terms of relations with the community and those projects with which AmaZix cooperates, very often fall in price.

Look at these statistics - https://analytics.hypernum.com/partner/www.amazix.com

Yes, I am serious. I am perfectly aware of the fact a lot of people really dislike AmaZix. Guess what? A lot of people really dislike bitcointalk.

And for me, the similarity in the two is that those who hate or dislike those two are just very discontent that they were turned away from participating because of their low quality. Look at all the complaints in threads posted by people who hate Amazix or who hate bitcointalk. All just people complaining that they "worked so hard" to get something and were unfairly banned or whatever.

I never understand why people act so irresponsibly and rudely, and then demand they are treated nicely.

I saw those statistics. Very old and very misleading. This is the BEAR market. Check out the same website for partners like EEA
https://analytics.hypernum.com/partner/entethalliance.org

Guess what? Worse than Amazix. Are we saying EEA is bad? Terrible? They're the best and the biggest, with Vitalik Buterin himself supporting. This is the bear market of course everyone is performing badly.

Or shall we say look at Bitcoin, if you bought it in December, your return now is less than 0.4x. Is Bitcoin a scam?

And this is taking into account AmaZix was born only for 1 year. 7 months of that is bear market.

Use statistics properly, and understand what you are seeing. Do not blindly take everything you see and do your own research.