Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-Mining.com - scrypt hashpower for rent!  (Read 20391 times)
peppin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:15:40 PM

I can`t believe !! Where is your stuff ?!:)) an empty picture again, in photoshop.

I have contacted MARCO STRENG on FACEBOOK and he said he don`t know anything about your company !! You used his identity fake.

Again why you don`t answer my calls!? I called for 10 times !!!
Genesis-Mining (OP)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 08:22:41 PM

Hey Peppin,

you know you already talked more than once with us on the phone. It is very obvious to all of us that you are trying to discredit us and for your information it is not working.
We are getting a huge amount of response from customers and people who are interested in our service all around the world - and the reason is simply because our prices are unbeaten and our service is reliable.

Anyone who wants to get in contact with us, be it phone, email, skype or face to face on the next conference is welcome to do so. Good customer relations is very very important to us.
The next upcoming conference will be the Coinference in Amsterdam, starting on March 18th. (Peppin I dare you to come and shake our hands. Regardless, of your poor efforts to discredit us).

We are sending happy greetings to everyone and of course that includes you too, Peppin.

Genesis-Mining
https://twitter.com/GenesisMining

peppin

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:58:55 PM

Discredit you scammers ? lol

You are a big liar ! Here is the proof i never talked with them ! They keep delay me ! Again why MARCO STRENG don`t know anything about you?

https://i.imgur.com/jSLVWki.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/3sOOevz.jpg
garga

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:53:16 AM

Come on now Peppin. All we need is a few photos and video to invest thousands of our hard earned $$.

So how do I sign up? Email?
benk22

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:41:13 PM

Is that serious? How do you get those cheap prices? If I build up a rig with say 3 x 280x gpus that have around 3 x 710 KHash/s = 2130 KHash/s I have to pay at least:

100$ Motherboard
3x 500$ 280X GPU
25$ Ram
3 x 30$ Riser Cables
230$ 1000 Watt PSU
----------
Total: 1945 $

Based on the pictures, it looks like they're running Gigabyte R9 270s.  They've been as low as $189.99 in the States in recent history.  They can run up to 500 KH.

Riser cables are around $5 if ordered in bulk from China. (http://www.dhgate.com/product/1x-to-16x-pci-e-extension-cable-with-powered/182319119.html#s1-4-1|4196888224).

It looks like they're running dual power supplies on each machine, probably around $90 each on sale (looks like there might be a Coolermaster V650?).

$100 Motherboard (one looks like a Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H)
5x$190 Gigabyte R9 270  (Assuming they grabbed them on sale)
$25 RAM
5x$5 Riser Cables
2x$90 Power Supply
~$20 maybe in extras (dual power supply cable, 16x risers, USB stick)
-----------
Total: $1300 for ~2.5 MH
Genesis-Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 01:45:46 PM

Hello @all,

a lot has happened in the past few weeks.

After the Texasbitcoinconference we attended and sponsored the Amsterdam Coinference http://bitcoinference.com/ and the event was amazing!

Lots of interesting talks, great conversations during the coinference and at the afterparty. We really enjoyed our time hanging out with such a an awesome bunch of people there. If anyone who attended is reading this, I would love to hear your commments.

About that: the lucky winners of our Silver and Gold Plans are beeing announced on our twitter feed  https://twitter.com/GenesisMining during the day.

In the meantime... our team of eager-busy-zealously day and night working coders have programmed something that a lot of you have asked for and may we say that we are little bit proud of it?

Smiley

Soon, all our users will be able to allocate their haspower to their own needs.

A picture says way more

Let us know what you think!

Cheers,
Stefan
(Genesis-Mining)

edwinhere

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:23:46 PM

Hi  Genesis-Mining,

Can you give me more transparency? I just need to feel like I know you guys.

Marco Streng (CEO) has said he is from LMU Munich and that he majored in math and physics. But I can't seem to find anything related to him in LMU. His Facebook profile doesn't have any friends.

Dr. Marco Krohn (CFO) seems like he is still working for Hypovereinsbank owned by UniCredit.

Jakov Dolic (Sales) seems like he is still working for a plastering company named Dolic which accepts Bitcoin.

Jana Eichhorn, can't find anything relevant about her.

The company GENESIS MINING LTD. was only registered recently in Bermuda on 11th April 2014 with the registration number 48978.

Is the above information correct? I apologize for my skepticism.

Can you name a country in which you have your mining rigs? Who is managing those?

How did the prices drop from ~80 cent to ~30 cent per kilohash/s ahead of the release of the ~30 cent per kilohash/s scrypt mining ASIC release from KnC Miner?

Genesis-Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 08:03:07 AM

Hi edwinhere,

thank you for your interest and the effort you made to collect all the information.

The information you collected is correct.
The company date of 11th April is as new as there has been a change in the company structure, before that we have been represented in Hannover, Germany.

Our mining rigs are in the US, Eastern Europe and China. Unfortunately we cannot disclose more detailed locations.
They are managed by local employed technicians and ourselves.

You have a good point regarding the price drop.
We always optimize our locations and setup, for best performance and lowest price. The main reason is the recent upcome of ASIC to the scrypt market, which we can run way more power efficient with less support needs than a GPU rig. We pass these savings to our customers with our heavily dropped prices.

Cheers
Jan
(Genesis-Mining)

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:15:44 PM

If it talks like a duck and walks like a duck...
Genesis-Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 02:16:46 PM

If you like to, meet us at the Amsterdam Bitcoin conference next week!

We're happy to meet you and answer all questions in person

MichaelNZ

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:40:29 AM

I thought I'd give these guys a go ... so I signed up for an account, that seemed to work okay ...
I decided to try for a start the lowest value contract ... USD$360 ...
Not the end of the world if this is a scam...

My bank says their SWIFT code is wrong...
My bank has a SWIFT code look-up facility ...
It cannot find their bank details...

Suspicious ? ... Yeah getting that way !

Search the website for any contact details ....
There are none if you're logged into your account !

Okay, so I log out and use the everyone contact us option ...
Fill in the form and hit send/submit ...

The request has been black-holed
Error: The requested address '/contact' was not found on this server.

I think my money is staying in my bank account thanks very much.

This stinks to high heaven of a great big scam.

Genesis Mining ... I was serious about sending you money ... check it out, I created an account using michaelnz@msn.com ... But bollocks around sending money, accounts and banks looking invalid, plus what I'm reading above ... As someone has already said If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ... It's a duck !
Shame really as you were offering a very good deal !

IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:15:45 PM

I thought I'd give these guys a go ... so I signed up for an account, that seemed to work okay ...
I decided to try for a start the lowest value contract ... USD$360 ...
Not the end of the world if this is a scam...

My bank says their SWIFT code is wrong...
My bank has a SWIFT code look-up facility ...
It cannot find their bank details...

Suspicious ? ... Yeah getting that way !

Search the website for any contact details ....
There are none if you're logged into your account !

Okay, so I log out and use the everyone contact us option ...
Fill in the form and hit send/submit ...

The request has been black-holed
Error: The requested address '/contact' was not found on this server.

I think my money is staying in my bank account thanks very much.

This stinks to high heaven of a great big scam.

Genesis Mining ... I was serious about sending you money ... check it out, I created an account using michaelnz@msn.com ... But bollocks around sending money, accounts and banks looking invalid, plus what I'm reading above ... As someone has already said If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ... It's a duck !
Shame really as you were offering a very good deal !

Did you try contacting them with this address?

contact@genesis-mining.com

I have used their support a few days ago and for me, everything was fine.

I have an account with them too, and not had a problem so far, I did pay with BTC, not using bank transfer, so can not tell you how that went.

MichaelNZ

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:03:48 PM

Yes, I've sent an email to that address with the text of my post on here plus pics of the failed bank transfer showing their SWIFT code is wrong and the failed contact from their website too.

No reply yet though.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:16:18 PM

Heres another address to try too

http://genesismining.freshdesk.com/support/login

MichaelNZ

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:00:40 PM

Thanks Ian,
I've opened a new ticket with them ... Now I'll wait to see if they reply !

There is only so much time I'm prepared to spent hunting unicorns !

CLOUDMINING.GURU

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 02:36:28 PM

Check our review of Genesis-Mining

https://cloudmining.guru/wp/genesis-mining-com/

Regards

MichaelNZ

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:25:32 PM

Very quickly after I made contact with Genesis Mining I received a reply from Dr Marcus Krohn followed by a second email from Marco Streng.

They addressed all the issues I raised and thanked me for pointing them out.

As a result of that, I have purchased hash power from them that has been running for nearly a week now. So far I'm happy with the results I'm seeing.

I will be using the BTC from my mining contract with Cointerra to purchase more hash power from Genesis Mining. That will in turn be used to increase Gh/s in my CEX.io account.

I can see no benefit in owning mining hardware at the moment. There is nothing currently proven in the market that has the price, power, hash efficiency levels that will make then viable. Miners Cube's claim are astonishing, but until they actually deliver anything I can't consider them as an option.

So cloud mining seems to me to be the way to go ... you do miss out on the ongoing transaction fees though.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:26:24 PM

Very quickly after I made contact with Genesis Mining I received a reply from Dr Marcus Krohn followed by a second email from Marco Streng.

They addressed all the issues I raised and thanked me for pointing them out.

As a result of that, I have purchased hash power from them that has been running for nearly a week now. So far I'm happy with the results I'm seeing.

I will be using the BTC from my mining contract with Cointerra to purchase more hash power from Genesis Mining. That will in turn be used to increase Gh/s in my CEX.io account.

I can see no benefit in owning mining hardware at the moment. There is nothing currently proven in the market that has the price, power, hash efficiency levels that will make then viable. Miners Cube's claim are astonishing, but until they actually deliver anything I can't consider them as an option.

So cloud mining seems to me to be the way to go ... you do miss out on the ongoing transaction fees though.

I had to contact their support at the beginning and found it to be a good experience, prompt reply and a very good outcome from my query.

Glad to see that GM got you all sorted out and that you seem quite happy with the outcome and the service.

Genesis-Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 01:43:25 PM

Just want to point to our new main thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602022.0

please find the most recent infos there

nibbknot

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:02:48 PM

rywalker 1 point 7 days ago
I can't really find Marco Streng or Michael Cao on the internet anywhere — can you provide more links to prove that the people listed on the site are involved in the company, and are real people?

Dear Peppin,

Please have a look at our webpage http://genesis-mining.com - Marco Streng and Michael Cao have links to their linked.in profiles. Also kindly check the list of speakers at the Texas Bitcoin Conference http://texasbitcoinconference.com/speakers. We will very likely be at the Amsterdam Conference, as well, and would be happy to meet you  in person!

One of our partners will reach out to you so we can arrange a skype call.

The above announced transaction is now part of the blockchain:

https://blockchain.info/tx/39318046537272034be6ce414954a06766a8728c952f659b4eacac615ed4e6ee

Happy Mining everyone!
  Your Genesis Mining Team

What happened to Michael Cao?

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: