Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the bitcoin have a future?  (Read 1344 times)
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:04:54 AM

I consider it just a shit, even though he is the 2nd richest person in the world. does not mean he can predict bitcoin prices and also the future of bitcoin.

Warren Buffet said bad for Gold also. He keeps saying bad for others and pumps up his investments in Stock markets.  How is he the 2nd richest man ??
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

I think that is has a great future and it will be the best than we can predict because the progress doesn't stay still and everything is developing every minute. i think that it is better to hold btc to sell it at a higher price
135cc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

Dear friends! Let me remind you what is cryptocurrency is and what its purpose is. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. The creator of bitcoin had the main goals of decentralization and lack of control by government. Today, all people are discreetly deceived. People are offered a chase for the US dollar. Speculators and ASIC manufacturers came to the world of cryptocurrency. They do not need a cryptocurrency. They need dollars here and now. They are old and they wouldn't like to eat own d***, you understand what I mean. People succumbed to the chase to the dollar. Bitcoin is manipulated. This is a well-known fact. We must admit this. Manipulation began with the appearance of the first ASICs. Let's admit the bitcoin is centralized. Like LTC, BCH and other ASIC-addicted coins. Today number of largest holders of bitcoin is small. And they manipulate the market.

Why banking corporations will never accept Bitcoin and you will never get payment gateway all-in-one?

Banking corporations are organizations that play an important role in the economy of states. People often blame banks for various troubles. Often this happens erroneously. Banking corporations are interested in cryptocurrency. But this should be money not dependent on a limited number of people. You want to create a currency and banks must accept it. This will not happen until the banks are equal players.
You want decentralization. You are talking about decentralization. Decentralization is good. But you do not do anything for it. Let's remember the theft of ethereum. One person made changes to the network with his decision. It is unacceptable. For banks this is unacceptable. Unacceptable theft, change of the network by one man is unacceptable, too.
Tomorrow, the largest bitcoin holders will arrange a price collusion. Who will suffer in the first place? You will suffer first of all. And who will be accused? The banking system will be blamed as usual.
No one banker will say this in an interview on TV and even in a private conversation. But it is so.
The banking system, business and society need an independent currency. A currency that will vehemently resist any attempts at centralization. You must understand this. Ideally, this currency should be independent of people, but people should serve it.
Banks have tried to develop such a currency. It did not work. This is inappropriate to do the banks for various reasons.
The decision must be made by society. By you. Banks can accept a fair and maximally decentralized cryptocurrency. But banks will never allow anyone to manipulate them.
Regards,

wow, its such a good opinion. I think bitcoin will have a bright future, because come along with the advancement of technology, there will be more people that will realizing the advantages of bitcoin. And at the end of the day, bitcoin will be their only choices.

Cryptogames999

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

Help the victim scammed by ColdKey

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

It has a future since passed more than 8 years and the users has been increasing everyday so no need  to worry. I would suggest you just invest what you can't afford to lose

SCAMMED 0.7+ BTC       ★   Charity Auction   ★      COLDKEY SCAM (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5434623.0)
Phinoy

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

Maybe now the bitcoin price is not what we want but looking at the bitcoin price in the future will be up to 20,000 dollars. I believe BITCOIN IS FUTURE.
I'm not good at English so I can not express myself well. sympathy.
Actually the future of bitcoin is in us all because the blessing of the support of all the bitcoin people can enjoy the beautiful time so that from the trust of each other bitcoin can grow or popularity of bitcoin more famous and also we all get big advantage from bitcoin, btcoin attainment is increasing so bitcoin has a good future.

Future have exist specially in bitcoin because for know so many people are get involved in BTC I predicted that Bitcoin might end up with a 20% to 30% market share. I sketched that out and I think the asymptote is somewhere around $130 trillion, but only maybe $100 trillion would be cryptocurrency and 20% of that would be Bitcoin. However, it would take 10-15 years to reach that asymptote, so I’m thinking that along the way we are going to see Bitcoin at $250,000 by 2022. That was one way I looked at predicting it.
RyhaniFoyej

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:54:33 PM

Dear friends! Let me remind you what is cryptocurrency is and what its purpose is. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. The creator of bitcoin had the main goals of decentralization and lack of control by government. Today, all people are discreetly deceived. People are offered a chase for the US dollar. Speculators and ASIC manufacturers came to the world of cryptocurrency. They do not need a cryptocurrency. They need dollars here and now. They are old and they wouldn't like to eat own d***, you understand what I mean. People succumbed to the chase to the dollar. Bitcoin is manipulated. This is a well-known fact. We must admit this. Manipulation began with the appearance of the first ASICs. Let's admit the bitcoin is centralized. Like LTC, BCH and other ASIC-addicted coins. Today number of largest holders of bitcoin is small. And they manipulate the market.

Why banking corporations will never accept Bitcoin and you will never get payment gateway all-in-one?

Banking corporations are organizations that play an important role in the economy of states. People often blame banks for various troubles. Often this happens erroneously. Banking corporations are interested in cryptocurrency. But this should be money not dependent on a limited number of people. You want to create a currency and banks must accept it. This will not happen until the banks are equal players.
You want decentralization. You are talking about decentralization. Decentralization is good. But you do not do anything for it. Let's remember the theft of ethereum. One person made changes to the network with his decision. It is unacceptable. For banks this is unacceptable. Unacceptable theft, change of the network by one man is unacceptable, too.
Tomorrow, the largest bitcoin holders will arrange a price collusion. Who will suffer in the first place? You will suffer first of all. And who will be accused? The banking system will be blamed as usual.
No one banker will say this in an interview on TV and even in a private conversation. But it is so.
The banking system, business and society need an independent currency. A currency that will vehemently resist any attempts at centralization. You must understand this. Ideally, this currency should be independent of people, but people should serve it.
Banks have tried to develop such a currency. It did not work. This is inappropriate to do the banks for various reasons.
The decision must be made by society. By you. Banks can accept a fair and maximally decentralized cryptocurrency. But banks will never allow anyone to manipulate them.
Regards,

Of course bitcoin have a good future. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency and most valuable. For this reason people say bitcoin has no competition. Bitcoin's price is going down now for some misdeeds of some people and volatility also hampers the development of bitcoin. But many bitcoin holders and bitcoin traders thought the price of bitcoin will rise again in future.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

of course bitcoin has a good future some people mention bitcoin will die and it's been mentioned a few years ago but in fact the bitcoin is still alive and very popular it signifies that bitcoin has a good future and you can see bitcoin price increases every year.
Yes I see price. But the 10-year cycle in the world economy is now ending. And bitcoin has not been accepted by the banking system. I'm trying to understand the reasons. I have described my considerations above.

you keep on insisting that bitcoin HAS TO be accepted by the banking system so that in your opinion it can have a future. but that just proves that you haven't understood what bitcoin is supposed to be!

bitcoin is a decentralized currency that was created so that it doesn't require banking support for its existence and growth. it is the currency of the bank-less.

in short your whole argument is based on a flawed assumption which stems from lack of understanding of true purpose of bitcoin.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

Does the bitcoin have future? Yes of course it has and I am 110% sure about it.

Bitcoin is really a good technology which is having a good amount of investors right now and it is going to get increased for sure even I coming months. It just needs some matter of time to prove it. Every time the bitcoin prices come down and this question arises in our mind whether it has any future or not and I think you better stop behaving like a kid and realize the core value of bitcoin and I am sure you will also start investing in bitcoin from now onwards. Just believe in it.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

Maybe now the bitcoin price is not what we want but looking at the bitcoin price in the future will be up to 20,000 dollars. I believe BITCOIN IS FUTURE.
I'm not good at English so I can not express myself well. sympathy.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
It's true what you say btcoin's price is a future price that will reach 20,000 dollars, but if I can argue that the bitcoin future really exists in all of us because thanks to the support of everyone bitcoin can enjoy the beautiful period so that the results the belief in each other bitcoin can grow or the popularity of bitcoin is getting more popular and also we all get great benefits from bitcoin, hence the btcoin achievement is increasing so bitcoin has a good future.
Bitcoin will not be with us until now if it has no future. Bitcoin exist for a decade, because bitcoin has a future. The technology now is upgrading, so the future of bitcoin is maybe bright or not, because when the technology upgrades, more opportunity will come, so its possible that someone might created bitcoin competitor in the future, and that might be end of bitcoin.

Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:15:01 PM

of course bitcoin has a good future some people mention bitcoin will die and it's been mentioned a few years ago but in fact the bitcoin is still alive and very popular it signifies that bitcoin has a good future and you can see bitcoin price increases every year.
Yes, of course bitcoin has great future and I am sure bitcoin will not die some people say bitcoin is die, but I never believe what they say cause I know bitcoin is most popular all over the world and many investors are joining in investing in bitcoin cause they know they have future in bitcoin.
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:21:16 PM

With the advantages that exist in Bitcoin i'm sure Bitcoin will reach the future because according to my research, Bitcoin is increasingly used every year and it becomes its own appeal for Bitcoin. We also know that Bitcoin has potential that exceeds the local bank therefore Bitcoin is superior. In the future Bitcoin will be increasingly used because of its easy and safe way.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

I really believe that bitcoin has a future and bitcoin for me is the future of currency and as we can see and observe now that other crypto is basing bitcoin for their market value.
Giles Goodman

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:31:08 PM

It will survive, because it has special properties not found anywhere else. There are other cryptocurrencies, with better characteristics, but they do not have the audience or the momentum to compete Bitcoin. So I think survival will be with use for many years.
jocker00

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

there are always a future if you are in it or i all depends on you .bitcoin is the new currency of the world. where it will be used for buying or selling anything either online or hand to hand.bitcoin have a great future ahead.where it will become the world currency of marketing.it have a great future where it is in the central of everything.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

The future ahead of Bitcoin is really in a good shape and in a really bright side. As of now, the Bitcoin is keep on getting grow and grow its community. Because as the days goes by, a lot more people are keep on coming and engaging to this crypto currency as the Bitcoin information is keep on spreading.
Bitcoin community continues increasing cause many people's now are interested to join in bitcoin to invest and to gain high profit. People are interested to invest in bitcoin cause they know they have future there and some people they share there knowledge in bitcoin to other people that wanted to in cryptocurrency.
gsingh

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:03:42 PM

Obviously that it has a future, that is the reason of why most of thousands of persons are in here everyday talking about bitcoin. It will be huge on the next few years, but we still need to give it some time more until it can get better enough

coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

If you are asking a future in a short period of time i think you wont see any good future in bitcoin. But if you are sighting in long term, when we say long term means a long period of time like 5 years to 20 years from now i can see that bitcoin have realy a good future just take a look at the past 7 years of bitcoin price and you can see that bitcoin still going up.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀