Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:01:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the bitcoin have a future?  (Read 1341 times)
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:17:07 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 03:29:22 PM by Himanshu111

If you are asking a future in a short period of time i think you wont see any good future in bitcoin. But if you are sighting in long term, when we say long term means a long period of time like 5 years to 20 years from now i can see that bitcoin have realy a good future just take a look at the past 7 years of bitcoin price and you can see that bitcoin still going up.
Yes, just like on the the day bitcoin created, people believe that it has future, and as what we can see for a decade, it reaches $20,000 so i must say that maybe after a decade again the price of bitcoin will maybe double or triple. But we also see our technology is upgrading and its really improving so much, so i think that there are many more coins to be created and one of them might become the competitor of bitcoin, and the future of bitcoin might be bright or not, because of that.
It is difficult to say anything about bitcoin right now.Although bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency and is the most expensive and valuable one but still we cannot say what will happen to it in the future.Bitcoin is very volatile and decentralised.It is also not backed by any central bank so it is also banned in some nations.It is still finding a place in the market.There are also many other cryptocurrencies which can give competition to bitcoin in the coming future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:27:10 PM

Dear friends! Let me remind you what is cryptocurrency is and what its purpose is. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. The creator of bitcoin had the main goals of decentralization and lack of control by government. Today, all people are discreetly deceived. People are offered a chase for the US dollar. Speculators and ASIC manufacturers came to the world of cryptocurrency. They do not need a cryptocurrency. They need dollars here and now. They are old and they wouldn't like to eat own d***, you understand what I mean. People succumbed to the chase to the dollar. Bitcoin is manipulated. This is a well-known fact. We must admit this. Manipulation began with the appearance of the first ASICs. Let's admit the bitcoin is centralized. Like LTC, BCH and other ASIC-addicted coins. Today number of largest holders of bitcoin is small. And they manipulate the market.

Why banking corporations will never accept Bitcoin and you will never get payment gateway all-in-one?

Banking corporations are organizations that play an important role in the economy of states. People often blame banks for various troubles. Often this happens erroneously. Banking corporations are interested in cryptocurrency. But this should be money not dependent on a limited number of people. You want to create a currency and banks must accept it. This will not happen until the banks are equal players.
You want decentralization. You are talking about decentralization. Decentralization is good. But you do not do anything for it. Let's remember the theft of ethereum. One person made changes to the network with his decision. It is unacceptable. For banks this is unacceptable. Unacceptable theft, change of the network by one man is unacceptable, too.
Tomorrow, the largest bitcoin holders will arrange a price collusion. Who will suffer in the first place? You will suffer first of all. And who will be accused? The banking system will be blamed as usual.
No one banker will say this in an interview on TV and even in a private conversation. But it is so.
The banking system, business and society need an independent currency. A currency that will vehemently resist any attempts at centralization. You must understand this. Ideally, this currency should be independent of people, but people should serve it.
Banks have tried to develop such a currency. It did not work. This is inappropriate to do the banks for various reasons.
The decision must be made by society. By you. Banks can accept a fair and maximally decentralized cryptocurrency. But banks will never allow anyone to manipulate them.
Regards,

I think this question is out of place. Simple because bitcoin IS the future nd given our technology this simply means that this will rise above all othef cryptocurrencies and even tye current currency.
soros008

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

Bitcoin have a great future if u are saying bitcoin is dead so u can sell but i will not.U know how much peoples are interested in this currency,in upcoming years we can see bitcoin will touch 20000$ in few months and then panic sellers will more panic when they get loss In future many countries accepting bitcoins and u will see all transactions made by bitcoins.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:41:21 PM

Bitcoin has a future and this future will be wonderful, for me price of it and amount of users will be growing and growing with every year, just wait and thanks to that you will be able to earn lots of dollars thanks to crypto market and bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:26:55 PM

BitCoin will have future like the currency they will make us see modern and useful technology that will help bitcon or altcoin have the opportunity and the foundation to develop more for present and future.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:46:48 PM

BitCoin will have future like the currency they will make us see modern and useful technology that will help bitcon or altcoin have the opportunity and the foundation to develop more for present and future.

Yes i believe crypto currency will surely sustain in the future and as we are already witnessing most of the startups are using blockchain technology and ERC 20 tokens so altcoins will be future start ups and crypto currency will become best alternative for fiat currency.

Am I spamming? Report me!
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:47:59 PM

Bitcoin doesn't have the future! BITCOIN is the FUTURE.

i do believe on this, and i am seeing future with bitcoin at its high.
this year BTC will have its new ATH for sure.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

The future ahead of Bitcoin is really in a good shape and in a really bright side. As of now, the Bitcoin is keep on getting grow and grow its community. Because as the days goes by, a lot more people are keep on coming and engaging to this crypto currency as the Bitcoin information is keep on spreading.
What you say is very true and I am happy to hear it after hearing bitcoin growing growing so bitcoin grows its community. With the confidence we have planted I am sure the future of bitcoin is really in good shape because over the course of the day, more and more people keep coming and getting involved with this crypto currency because Bitcoin information keeps spreading then from that we can know the future bitcoin is increasingly visible.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:53:30 PM

For me yes ! Bitcoin for now is very famous and familiar to other person actually the users of bitcoin are now increasing . ! And for me it is the start for bitcoin having a great future also just like bitcoin giving nice and good future to its users and also to its future bitcoin users!.
benyle167

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:59:28 PM

i think bitcoin will have a good future.

although bitcoin do not have a good price but in the future who know what will happen next.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:00:41 PM

Dear friends! Let me remind you what is cryptocurrency is and what its purpose is. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. The creator of bitcoin had the main goals of decentralization and lack of control by government. Today, all people are discreetly deceived. People are offered a chase for the US dollar. Speculators and ASIC manufacturers came to the world of cryptocurrency. They do not need a cryptocurrency. They need dollars here and now. They are old and they wouldn't like to eat own d***, you understand what I mean. People succumbed to the chase to the dollar. Bitcoin is manipulated. This is a well-known fact. We must admit this. Manipulation began with the appearance of the first ASICs. Let's admit the bitcoin is centralized. Like LTC, BCH and other ASIC-addicted coins. Today number of largest holders of bitcoin is small. And they manipulate the market.

Why banking corporations will never accept Bitcoin and you will never get payment gateway all-in-one?

Banking corporations are organizations that play an important role in the economy of states. People often blame banks for various troubles. Often this happens erroneously. Banking corporations are interested in cryptocurrency. But this should be money not dependent on a limited number of people. You want to create a currency and banks must accept it. This will not happen until the banks are equal players.
You want decentralization. You are talking about decentralization. Decentralization is good. But you do not do anything for it. Let's remember the theft of ethereum. One person made changes to the network with his decision. It is unacceptable. For banks this is unacceptable. Unacceptable theft, change of the network by one man is unacceptable, too.
Tomorrow, the largest bitcoin holders will arrange a price collusion. Who will suffer in the first place? You will suffer first of all. And who will be accused? The banking system will be blamed as usual.
No one banker will say this in an interview on TV and even in a private conversation. But it is so.
The banking system, business and society need an independent currency. A currency that will vehemently resist any attempts at centralization. You must understand this. Ideally, this currency should be independent of people, but people should serve it.
Banks have tried to develop such a currency. It did not work. This is inappropriate to do the banks for various reasons.
The decision must be made by society. By you. Banks can accept a fair and maximally decentralized cryptocurrency. But banks will never allow anyone to manipulate them.
Regards,

Absolutely, Yes bitcoin change the way we buy and transact money so bitcoin will help us in a near future to transfer money in easiest and fastest way. We should be ready for the greater things are yet to come to bitcoin. Be responsible and wise enough in using bitcoin.
ritiktakyan01
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

Bitcoin is at the No 1 position and it seems that it will remain on position of no 1 in the future. Bitcoin has so much investment that the crypto market can not think of staying away from Bitcoin.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:07:39 PM

Cryptocurrencies are the future money revolution. I think op could rewrite the question says will be the fiat live for long time. I see the people go with bitcoin and altcoin investment recent days.
If you see the market place value high you do not need worry wait and pick the coin when there is small dip.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:13:41 PM

Yes obviously Bitcoin have a great future. Me and all cryoto lovers believe that. Bitcoin going to be use on all county very soon. That's why I still believe on Bitcoin Wink
ombir

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:18:16 PM

Yes, bitcoin is slowly growing and will grow even further. It will be very popular in future and its good will be good.
heinz

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:22:22 PM

If it would not have a future, then i am not sure why there are a bunch of people actually in here, anyway, i think that it all will make bitcoin explode on the next few months and we all are going to be proud of having investing on bitcoin on the last years
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:31:33 PM

Yes, bitcoin is slowly growing and will grow even further. It will be very popular in future and its good will be good.

In what capacity will it be popular? Payment and money transfer solution? Is it a good way to store your savings?
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:37:40 PM

Yes bitcoin have a very bright future. Bitcoin's blockchain technology make its futures bright and safe. This technology also helps bitcoin to reach in number one position in cryptocurrency job. Another thing which makes its future bright is its money transaction facility. Many people use it because of its low transaction cost and high security and fast transfer. Bitcoin is also accepted by many multimillion companies for their business and various projects. It also work with many government to solve their economy related problems. So these things shows that bitcoin has a very bright future.
Name404 (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:39:18 PM

I'm very glad to see that there are still people who remember the real idea of bitcoin. Who does not measure bitcoin in dollars. Who believes in idea. I think bitcoin are waiting for the not best times in near future. And bitcoin really needs the enthusiasm of the participants.
But ignoring the banking system is unreasonable too. Isn't it? Banks it is not only payments. It is also credit system. In first it is credit system.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:28:41 PM

I'm very glad to see that there are still people who remember the real idea of bitcoin. Who does not measure bitcoin in dollars. Who believes in idea. I think bitcoin are waiting for the not best times in near future. And bitcoin really needs the enthusiasm of the participants.
But ignoring the banking system is unreasonable too. Isn't it? Banks it is not only payments. It is also credit system. In first it is credit system.

That's exactly why we should ignore them. Stop living on credit, buy things we can afford. This new credit-based society we're becoming is growing up accustomed to being in debt. Why work for a new phone if I can get a small loan and pay it back someday? But what if you never needed that thone in the first place?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: