Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:48:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the bitcoin have a future?  (Read 1344 times)
somebadger

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:50:51 PM

Obviously that it has a future and we all know that, i do not understand why you all are trying to discuss this, because it has been said more than multiple times before. Bitcoin is here to stay and that is not going to change on the future.
lumedeee02

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

Bitcoin has a future due to the fact that most country legalized the use of bitcoin and when it circulate round the world it will definitely be used as means of trade where you will be able to use it to buy goods from all online stores
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:58:27 PM

BItcoin have a big future, actually there is a big chance that bitcoin is the future for all of us.
Opportunity and new technology that is given to mankind is really superb.
With those good news which been broadcast few weeks ago, with some more countries and businesses that eyeing to use bitcoin / crypto, then we can think bigger in the near future, after all this downtrend that we've seen and when the new investors and traders that will come and join this future currency we never know what it can happen but we should be positive that it will gain a lots of positive outcome.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

Well, i've already said so many times that bitcoin will have a bright future.
Because with the advancement of technology, bitcoin also gain more popularity from many people.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
jocker00

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:17:34 PM

bitcoin is the future of new world .it will be  used  worldwide in just a few weeks or months.it have a bright future.everyone is starting to know about bitcoin just a little by little this year.this has gone so huge among different kinds of people they stat to invest in bitcoin and bought bitcoin.in future people will use this as a daily life currency .this will have a great impact on the future currency.
vinbitpon

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:22:45 PM

Definitely it has a future. Before, crypto offers only limited transactions in limited countries. But now, more and more people were using crypto as a mode of money payment and is being used in many countries.

I'm pretty sure that since people are using the technology and innovations, crypto will definitely upgrade, update and will be more useful to people in the future.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

I think that is has a great future and it will be the best than we can predict because the progress doesn't stay still and everything is developing every minute. i think that it is better to hold btc to sell it at a higher price
I like your thoughts and I almost think in such a way that if bitcoin has a future based on its progress then it develops every hour or every day then I think it's better to hold bitcoin to sell it at higher prices so that the results and profits are very visible to me.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:24:58 PM

The future ahead of Bitcoin is really in a good shape and in a really bright side. As of now, the Bitcoin is keep on getting grow and grow its community. Because as the days goes by, a lot more people are keep on coming and engaging to this crypto currency as the Bitcoin information is keep on spreading.
I like your thoughts and I almost think the way you think because if bitcoin has a future based on its progress then it develops every hour or every day then I think it's better to multiply the bitcoin to sell it at a higher price so that the results and profits are highly visible on I am because more and more people are constantly coming and engaged with this crypto currency so that Bitcoin information continues to spread.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

Of course it has a future due to its very high value now, and besides all of us now wants to earn it, invest it and have profit from it. Maybe it also have a better future that its price may reached a very high value that people wants.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

Do not look at market share or Bitcoin's current price which has decreased so that we have a pessimistic attitude. The current price drop does not mean that Bitcoin's fate will end. try to be patient and optimistic, sure if Bitcoin will remain popular for now and in the future.
Greasy matoa

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

I heard many people invest and trade bitcoin, I think with more and more people are doing it then the future will look bright of the bitcoin.
baby02

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

Absolutely yes, not only bitcoin has a future  but it is better to say that bitcoin is our future in terms of currencies. I believed this things happen in the near future, let's put it to our mind that bitcoin is still a in developing stage and still young, bitcoin is not matured enough as of now.
Congratz

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

yes i think bitcoin really has a future but i do not know bitcoin will hold up how long, bitcoin is a perfect designed system so i sure have a future.
karim30

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:46:52 PM

Take a look at the development process of bitcoin. Since the bitcoin was born in 2008, it has increased in value thousands of times. Now it is used to pay a lot of things from the crypto market to online bills and real estate. With those things surely bitcoin will be the future
Milletsky

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

I am very optimistic about the great future of bitcoin in our society. As long as their is internet means bitcoin will always there. Digital era  means we need digital currency.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:13:08 PM

Maybe now the bitcoin price is not what we want but looking at the bitcoin price in the future will be up to 20,000 dollars. I believe BITCOIN IS FUTURE.
I'm not good at English so I can not express myself well. sympathy.

Yes bitcoin has a future. Bitcoin is the number 1 coin that is created in this industry and still survive ,it will bloom again this following years. Patience is important to our success. We only have to hold what we have right now and wait for the right time.
opendata

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

Bitcoin is manipulated. This is a well-known fact. We must admit this.

Did you try to study if the stock market was called as a manipulated market when first 5/ 10 /100 people issued their company stocks on a stock exchange in its early days ? I am assuming you were not born by then, but the information is available on google.. Do check Smiley

honey7

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

Yes indeed. If we compare the prices when bitcoin got launched till today, there has been a tremendous  increase. Bitcoin is the future and in coming years people will start using it for shopping and other things.
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:25:19 PM

bitcoin is a very positive currency impact so have a good future, but previously had to want to learn and want to understand and hold .
Mbappe

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:28:18 PM

At the moment people always think bitcoin and of course bitcoin have good future, recently most of the company want to invest in cryptocurrency. Too many people already invest in bitcoin and Microsoft company accept bitcoin so i think it have a nice future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: