Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the bitcoin have a future?  (Read 1347 times)
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

Bitcoin definitely has a stronger, more popular future of bitcoin than altcoin, being the basis of crypto and a major investment choice, and it will all make a nice bitcoin future.

Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

There is no future, not work, and I advise you not to enter this dreaded market. This is an inappropriate time. The currencies are dying now. There is no hope that you will live again.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:49:23 PM

I really believe that bitcoin has a future and bitcoin for me is the future of currency and as we can see and observe now that other crypto is basing bitcoin for their market value.
Like you I am also believe and faith that bitcoin have future and I know that bitcoin makes my future become successful. Bitcoin is popular and most of the investors believe that bitcoin is the future currency that give high profit to us.
SAYDAKHMETOV

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

I think any crypto currency has a huge future, because it's the world of digital technologies and digital currency. In the modern world, decentralization is necessary for a fair distribution of money, and bitcoin is perhaps the most suitable for this crypto currency.
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:09:19 PM

Of course. Bitcoin has a bright future and I believe it has the potential and tendency to grow and cover all corners of the world. Bitcoin will forever be the king of crypto. No doubt about that.
thuychi

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:05:51 AM

My opinion is the future of the bitcoin is chance to become successful or failed. But if we want to see bitcoin and even the cryptocurrency are still alive after few years I think we need to be united as one who are holding and not panic selling.
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:12:33 AM

Bitcoin always has a good future. I think everyone knows how valuable Bitcoin is and how it affects the world, but they are often very pessimistic about things when the market goes down.
I advise people to calmly analyze the value of Bitcoin and the existence of Crypto in the future. Do not forget to profit, you will see a positive result.
banoi

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:13:17 AM

No one can predict which bitcoin will have an end. However wish it would have a nice finish
athlete

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:41:09 AM

I think that bitcoin is waiting for a great future. Every year its popularity grows and already many people take bitcoin as payment
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:58:32 AM

2nd richest man "Warren Buffet" said Bitcoin will end up badly.

But look at the way Bitcoin is going.... After 10 year to 20 years, 700 million people worldwide could be using Bitcoin.   Wink

He said the same story about Amazon before, but now we know he was wrong about Amazon. People like Buffet doesn't like Bitcoin because he is a share market trader. They want it in fiat,

Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:11:24 AM

Bitcoin is the future and in coming years people will start using it for shopping and other things. Bitcoin is a decentralized blockchain based currency. I think everyone knows how valuable Bitcoin is and how it affects the world,Yes, I believe bitcoin has a great future.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:17:44 AM

2nd richest man "Warren Buffet" said Bitcoin will end up badly.

But look at the way Bitcoin is going.... After 10 year to 20 years, 700 million people worldwide could be using Bitcoin.   Wink

Yes the bitcoin have a future I'm an employee previously my realice I've been in debt 5 years ago so I'm leaving if working here in bitcoin in three months where I got the money here was found I just got my house right up to my five year job without my home while at 3month I had a bitcoin with a house that I can really say that here at bitcoin I have a real future here.
rasl.curt

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:01:30 AM

I don't get why so many people think it will disappear in a few years. It is our near future and we should be ready for it.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:09:05 AM

Yes of course now a days bitcoin value more high and this is top of the coin in the crypto so in the future bright and increased more.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:26:14 AM

The future is still bright for bitcoin because it has more rooms to grow. The demand for bitcoin continue to rise and there many more investors coming from different part of the world. The top ranked cryptocurrency have passed through many challenges in the past and I believe bitcoin will continue to be the top coin in the future.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
alexandermd

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:28:26 AM

bitcoin is going to have a very bright future. Right now the market is not good that is why bitcoin value has gone down but in near future bitcoin is going to break its all past records.
Melchized329

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:39:54 AM

Bitcoin has a great future. No matter what happens and contrary to what bitcoin haters say, bitcoin has come to stay. I believe it could happen that when governments are not able to stamp out bitcoin, they would eventually adopt it. And I fear for bitcoin's decentralization in case this should happen.
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:42:04 AM

I still hope that bitcoin can last until it reaches its peak, many think bitcoin will end badly, as prices continue to decline, but I believe that bitcoin can last for 20 years and beyond, 10% of the world's population using bitcoin means bitcoin can still maintain its popularity in the crypto world, and I'm sure the bitcoin future will be better for people who already use bitcoin, and also get the family economy for its users.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:52:07 AM

Yes of course now a days bitcoin value more high and this is top of the coin in the crypto so in the future bright and increased more.
Yes of course its really have future and possible to increase its value even more. Also it really have bright future and will remain top to all crypto, then it will be more valuable and will be more profitable. Also Bitcoin is surely become more successful after many years past because of having potential coin. And surely it will grow even more to those people who believe and support bitcoin, and it possible to become more popular even more.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

Bitcoin has proven to be reliable for many years since its declaration and has great potential for continued growth. After all, though no one can predict that the future will take the side of Bitcoin. but, I think bitcoin has a future because the Bitcoin protocol is not just about sending money from one person to another. Bitcoin has many features and opens up many possibilities that can still be developed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: