Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:22:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the bitcoin have a future?  (Read 1341 times)
Mota satish

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:11:43 AM

Yes of course its really have future and possible to increase its value even more. No matter what bitcoin haters say about Bitcoin.
Naweedhamid

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:15:39 AM

In my opinion is Bitcoin has a great future. Bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency in the crypto field. Personally, I believe Bitcoin. we know at this moment market in a big dip. By the way, the BTC price decreased to 5000$ - 7000$ price level. At this moment the BTC price is $6,688.19 ( 17-07-18 ). Personally, I believe mid of September BTC can change the dow trend to the uptrend. Any way Bitcoin has a great future.
Destofe

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

Blockchain technology has a brighter future than most digital currencies in general and Bitcoin in particular, judging from responses to this month’s column. It’s also clear that a discussion of this subject can reach far beyond the confines of the original question, involving us in a debate about central banking systems.
sunita01

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:26:45 AM

The future of bitcoin is getting brighter. Bitcoin has been continuously luminous. Just as bitcoin is constantly touching the new height every day, its future will remain golden only. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is providing people an opportunity to earn more currency. .
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:36:39 AM

2nd richest man "Warren Buffet" said Bitcoin will end up badly.

But look at the way Bitcoin is going.... After 10 year to 20 years, 700 million people worldwide could be using Bitcoin.   Wink

The present was the future of the past, so in short bitcoin has already its future and soon the future will be the present and it will proved that the bitcoin will continue to give benifits to those who are into using bitcoin. One of the benifit of bitcoin what the transaction in an easy manner, an investment with a small start up and many more. This only proves that bitcoin is there to help us to make our life easier.
bat11

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:41:44 AM

I think so. Bitcoin is a very interesting innovation. More and more people are actually using it and I think it play an important role in the future in terms of economy.
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:47:11 AM

I strongly believe that bitcoin has a future, because the world of technology will continue to grow in the future, everything will be all digital, and bitcoin is a very popular digital currency today, and will become more popular and growing in the future.

zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:06:02 AM

I strongly believe that bitcoin has a future, because the world of technology will continue to grow in the future, everything will be all digital, and bitcoin is a very popular digital currency today, and will become more popular and growing in the future.
Yes, big possibility that crypto currency will dominate globally in terms of monetary system as our the world already on a digital era and everything will be transacted in electronics transaction. Credit cards, debit cards and other cards use to purchase goods and services are already started now a days and it is the examples that we are already on a digital transaction and with the cutting edge of blockchain technology bitcoin will leads the future's new form of currency.

Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

I will let you decide for yourself, bitcoin has been in existence for 9-10 years cast your mind back and look how it started and where it is now. After this exercise you can perfectly answer your question.

MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:13:44 AM

I think if a lot of people are using and making use of the bitcoin benefits maybe bitcoin will be promising for our future. Bitcoin, which makes it easy for payments to grow if we take part in running the system, I still believe bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to date.
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

It has no future because bitcoin is the future itself, though its still a beta lots of people are still using bitcoin in daily basis and also depending on it. It is the future currency using blockchain technology to reach  the goal for the better.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

of course yes, bitcoin is has a future, in fact, millions of people are already using this bitcoin as a digital currency. some of the other projects, small business are using bitcoin as their mode of payment, not just only bitcoin, but all the crypto currency that has a blockchain to be use for the smooth transactions, meaning as a main crypto currency, bitcoin is the future whether you like it or not, bitcoin is part of the society now. even more banks and governments are not yet accepting this bitcoin because of so many reasons, but at the end of day, bitcoin will legalize soon and implement world wide.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:54:26 AM

Maybe now the bitcoin price is not what we want but looking at the bitcoin price in the future will be up to 20,000 dollars. I believe BITCOIN IS FUTURE.
I'm not good at English so I can not express myself well. sympathy.
Actually the future of bitcoin is in us all because the blessing of the support of all the bitcoin people can enjoy the beautiful time so that from the trust of each other bitcoin can grow or popularity of bitcoin more famous and also we all get big advantage from bitcoin, btcoin attainment is increasing so bitcoin has a good future.

I am a bit confused on your topic Question and the thread below, If you stand on your opinion that manipulation is present in the market, let me say, its been there from the start when Bitcoin become phenomenal in the market. The entry of Bitcoin change the global market, its has the support of the minority, yes, its is decentralized, the banking system have different protocol on its business transaction, if they will not support the crypto currency digital transaction we don't know yet, what will happen in the future. But i am optimistic that Bitcoin will survived this issue as  you posted, and to be considered as the main currency for future transaction.
lehuyaxib1

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

Bitcoin is a bright future. but this time bitcoin is dumping
Abrefatotherescue

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

Bitcoin is the future. Cryptocurrency is the future. We moving towards a cashless society and digitized currency is a major player in it and so is bitcoin. There's no two ways about that
justinstewart704

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:27:06 AM

Bitcoin has progressed day by day without government support. because of the support of the people and their confidence in this currency, also the blackchain system worked so well that more people invested and earned profits every day. a bright future is awaiting.
olgafox0404

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

without doubt there is! because bitcoin is a completely new and unique kind of currency! which more and more is gaining its popularity and is being scaled every day as a payment and instead of the usual money we are accustomed to!
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

Of course bitcoin have future, bitcoin still live as currency even though without support from government and get many regulation from it. I think bitcoin keep getting new user from time to time. In the end, all people will use this crypto currency if people start to accept bitcoin as a currency.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:54:17 AM

Bitcoin has progressed day by day without government support. because of the support of the people and their confidence in this currency, also the blackchain system worked so well that more people invested and earned profits every day. a bright future is awaiting.
Bitcoin really has a future when it has proven to be what it can do. Many people have recognized the effectiveness of Bitcoin trading. It saves them both time and money, bypassing the middleman. Bitcoin also allows users to control their own assets and secure information.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:03:28 AM

of course bitcoin has a good future because bitcoin has blockchain technology that will continue to grow and will attract many investors so that bitcoin prices will also continue to grow

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: