Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the bitcoin have a future?  (Read 1341 times)
Girlsbit

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

We are now without the Internet anywhere, so the appearance of bitcoin is a push forward. Bitcoin has a great future.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

yes. bitcoin has a future as the first digital currency that can support the financial activities or non-financial of all people. bitcoin has been able to survive for 9 years. so the bitcoin system has been tested and able to survive this long.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
boboyboi

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

Day by day existence of bitcoin for decade and more years to come will only shows how brighter the future of bitcoin is,this is base on the reality on what we really perceive so theres no doubt that bicoin will be the future itself,this is not just a mere observation,but it is factual and reliable because bitcoin is real and not just a dream,we are near to the fulfillment of the future.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

Bitcoin is the future. Cryptocurrency is the future. We moving towards a cashless society and digitized currency is a major player in it and so is bitcoin. There's no two ways about that
It is true that bitcoin with cryptocurrency is the same as having a future and both are going to society without cash, therefore bitcoin with cryptocurrency can grow and be trusted by many people.
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

Dear friends! Let me remind you what is cryptocurrency is and what its purpose is. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. The creator of bitcoin had the main goals of decentralization and lack of control by government. Today, all people are discreetly deceived. People are offered a chase for the US dollar. Speculators and ASIC manufacturers came to the world of cryptocurrency. They do not need a cryptocurrency. They need dollars here and now. They are old and they wouldn't like to eat own d***, you understand what I mean. People succumbed to the chase to the dollar. Bitcoin is manipulated. This is a well-known fact. We must admit this. Manipulation began with the appearance of the first ASICs. Let's admit the bitcoin is centralized. Like LTC, BCH and other ASIC-addicted coins. Today number of largest holders of bitcoin is small. And they manipulate the market.

Why banking corporations will never accept Bitcoin and you will never get payment gateway all-in-one?

Banking corporations are organizations that play an important role in the economy of states. People often blame banks for various troubles. Often this happens erroneously. Banking corporations are interested in cryptocurrency. But this should be money not dependent on a limited number of people. You want to create a currency and banks must accept it. This will not happen until the banks are equal players.
You want decentralization. You are talking about decentralization. Decentralization is good. But you do not do anything for it. Let's remember the theft of ethereum. One person made changes to the network with his decision. It is unacceptable. For banks this is unacceptable. Unacceptable theft, change of the network by one man is unacceptable, too.
Tomorrow, the largest bitcoin holders will arrange a price collusion. Who will suffer in the first place? You will suffer first of all. And who will be accused? The banking system will be blamed as usual.
No one banker will say this in an interview on TV and even in a private conversation. But it is so.
The banking system, business and society need an independent currency. A currency that will vehemently resist any attempts at centralization. You must understand this. Ideally, this currency should be independent of people, but people should serve it.
Banks have tried to develop such a currency. It did not work. This is inappropriate to do the banks for various reasons.
The decision must be made by society. By you. Banks can accept a fair and maximally decentralized cryptocurrency. But banks will never allow anyone to manipulate them.
Regards,

You can see that the market over the past few days is showing signs of strong recovery, can see that bitcoin prices are constantly moving and rebounding very strong, this has caused the price of altcoin also copper series of price increases. I believe that at this time we have been able to believe in the future of bitcoin, so I think you have been able to continue to invest in bitcoin.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

In bitcoin the future is the price, its either the price is low or high and not the end. Don't think that it will end because it will continue to rise. That means of course bitcoin has a future, all the thing in this world has a future.

A brilliant opinion and I agree with your opinion.
Yes it is true that the future is a price for bitcoin because behind it all that invites many people to trust bitcoin so bitcoin has a future.
I strongly believe in bitcoin because bitcoin will live forever instead of bitcoin will die because bitcoin has a future for eternity.
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:12:45 PM

i'm always optimist for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on the future, because at this time there are so much companies that will invest on crypto and addopt blockchain system
Vanester2014

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

For me i realy billieve that bitcoin will have a realy good future together with some realy good altcoins in the market. They will bring us a new worlds of currency the fast easy and secured currency the you can use anywhere around the world without comverting it.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:25:42 PM

We are now without the Internet anywhere, so the appearance of bitcoin is a push forward. Bitcoin has a great future.
If you look at the situation and condition of bitcoin it is so good that bitcoin has a good future because the appearance of bitcoin is the impetus for all of us to be even simpler to run life, therefore I believe and believe in bitcoin so bitcoin has a future forever.
rh72

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:31:15 PM

As long as it is still used for many users, bitcoin has future. Until now there is no person can stop bitcoin transaction and there is internet it means bitcoin still runs. I can't imagine if bitcoin is dead what about other coins.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

As is often the case with cryptovolumes, the main drivers are rumors, in addition, their critical mass has accumulated: Amazon can start taking bitcoins as payment for goods (the mechanism is still being discussed, similar solutions in the world already apply), BlackRock creates a special group to study the market of crypto currency, The Chicago Stock Exchange filed with the SEC a request for admission to trading another crypto-ETF and the decision can be made as early as August 10
Arafat01775

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:48:17 PM

Yeah bitcoin have a bright future. Most of people are using bitcoin. It is very popular coin in the world. Its a more profitable coin than other. Bitcoin keep hold their first position. That's why bitcoin have a future.
Stromspirit

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

Bitcoin will give us a better future than now because bitcoin is a very profitable digital asset for all of us because we will be getting so much benefit from bitcoin in just how many years I have, so we have to have bitcoin if we want to have a future which is better than now
adnandanish102

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:05:36 PM

Firstly I am not predicating anything about future,any unusual thing can happen in this strange world but talking about bitcoin,according to market analytics,bitcoin has became an assest and many countries accepted bitcoin and the numbers of bitcoin investors are gradually increasing.This is showing the bright future of bitcoin.
drivera46764

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:08:35 PM

But ignoring the banking system is unreasonable too. Isn't it? Banks it is not only payments. It is also credit system. In first it is credit system.
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:12:17 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin for the future will be a real proof of the development of the world in the era of digital technology. That will make it easier for us in terms of payment transactions, and will also make more security in maintaining our finances in the future. This is evidence of the future that is currently being developed, and it is time for us to prepare to see it to use it.
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:14:11 PM

some people doubt the existence of bitcoin, especially at the moment the bitcoin price is weakening, this becomes a question mark of investors and users of cryptocurency, but bitcoin is an access to success in the future.

we can not forth now that bitcoin will fall, but look at the graph or history in the last year the price increase will rise in August. this is what is interesting from bitcoin and it can be said bitcoin is the business of the future.
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

this is proof that the rapidly growing bitcoin development is undoubtedly the development of digital technology and I am sure that bitcoin will have a bright future for every user and many people increasingly believe if bitcoin will be a positive source of income Wink
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:41:28 PM

Bitcoin has a future and a confirmation that every day the news that more and more organizations embed Bitcoin in the form of their payment. The matter remains only for the states, and there and banks are tightened.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:49:23 PM

I strongly believe that bitcoin's future is very bright. The future ahead of bitcoin is very bright and in a good shape. As of now bitcoin doesnt reach its full potential and yet it keeps growing each day. As days goes by, a lot of new comers are adding to the members here in cryptocurrency. The more it grows, the more it becomes famous and the more it is used is a sign that bitcoin will keep growing for years or decades. As long as bitcoin information keeps spreading around the world, bitcoin will be on the top of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: