Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:35:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the bitcoin have a future?  (Read 1341 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:07:58 PM

Bitcoin will give us a better future than now because bitcoin is a very profitable digital asset for all of us because we will be getting so much benefit from bitcoin in just how many years I have, so we have to have bitcoin if we want to have a future which is better than now

Bitcoin is in fact the guaranty of our future, Those people who are holding bitcoin for for last few months or for a year, i am hopeful that bitcoin will give them a very good profit, i think they just need to hold their bitcoin for a little more time and they will certainly get a good profit from it and will surely give them a good future. The only need is to hold their bitcoin and not to sell it.
alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:10:11 PM

The future is still bright for bitcoin because it has more rooms to grow. The demand for bitcoin continue to rise and there many more investors coming from different part of the world, it’s also clear that a discussion of this subject can reach far beyond the confines of the original question, involving us in a debate about central banking systems.
muratdur

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:08:33 PM

2nd richest man "Warren Buffet" said Bitcoin will end up badly.

But look at the way Bitcoin is going.... After 10 year to 20 years, 700 million people worldwide could be using Bitcoin.   Wink
For now I'm not seeing any signs that bitcoin is going to die or it is going to be less than it is right now but for now the opposite I am seeing all the signs that which tells us the Bitcoin will be came bigger and bigger everyday.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:29:05 PM

I believe bitcoin gives great future for all of us and i will continue to support it and i know more investors would be coming because they believe also that bitcoin continues to grow and it will give more highly potential income.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:34:11 PM

i see a great future of bitcoin as it is a new technology just just need to be accomodated by the people and its use will increase its demand.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:59:00 PM

Telling bitcoin's future is just only close to guessing. No one knows what's really going to happen to bitcoin in the future but as much i wanted bitcoin to live, i also wanted it to reach a whole new market value that can make a person rich with just a single bitcoin in his wallet.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:03:11 PM

Yeah bitcoin have a bright future. Most of people are using bitcoin. It is very popular coin in the world. Its a more profitable coin than other. Bitcoin keep hold their first position. That's why bitcoin have a future.
Yes it has, bitcoin was now developed and continue growing as the time goes by. It is very helpful to anybody who used it. Bitcoin has a bright future as we see it now that it price was continue increasing, evenbthe price of it was decreasing sometimes that doesnt mean that it wont have a better future because the price of it was volatile.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

Yes, for sure Bitcoins will have a future, but in my opinion it will only be used as a store of value, not as  a  currency. That is why I think there is a craze all around the world to get hold of some bitcoins. I think people will never use bitcoins as a currency to buy and sell products or services, it will be only used as an investment to flip for fiat currency. As a result there will be more regulations to streamline its transactions between people and reduce corruption, and as a result bitcoins' future will be secured.
Sergio444

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:11:35 PM

The future is now, and so long as bitcoin still exist in this generation, I can perfectly say that bitcoin has a strong future. Another way to consider the future of bitcoin is to look at the technology on which it was built.  A potential blockchain technology that is extraordinary.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:12:08 PM

I believe bitcoin gives great future for all of us and i will continue to support it and i know more investors would be coming because they believe also that bitcoin continues to grow and it will give more highly potential income.
Correct like you I am also believe in bitcoin cause bitcoin have great future and I know that bitcoin gives me better future too, now there is lot of investors are interested to join in bitcoin for Investing cause they know the potential of bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is good choice cause the value are continues increasing and give high profitable income for us.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:13:54 PM

Yeah bitcoin have a bright future. Most of people are using bitcoin. It is very popular coin in the world. Its a more profitable coin than other. Bitcoin keep hold their first position. That's why bitcoin have a future.
Yes it has, bitcoin was now developed and continue growing as the time goes by. It is very helpful to anybody who used it. Bitcoin has a bright future as we see it now that it price was continue increasing, evenbthe price of it was decreasing sometimes that doesnt mean that it wont have a better future because the price of it was volatile.

Of course i can see the very bright future with bitcoin because even if the price is falling down, it is slowly recover day by day. As a world grow payments system also grow through bitcoin.
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

Of course i can see the very bright future with bitcoin because even if the price is falling down, it is slowly recover day by day. As a world grow payments system also grow through bitcoin.
There is no doubt for that, Bitcoin has a very big potential to the society since it can change your life in the future. Soon it will be accept nationwide as a medium exchange. Hopping to be legalize by all governments, considering the fact that it is now become a source of income to many people. In fact I've known many friends that they make bitcoin as their main job.
Ziah18

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:45:40 PM

Bitcoin has a future but it is depend on us that use it. If we don't give support and continue to patronize bitcoin maybe it will end up to nothing. Bitcoin always depends it's future on the demand because the demand give value in bitcoin.
chamathnavodya7

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:47:26 PM

Bitcoin has already spreaded all over the world. I think it has bright future.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:53:18 PM

Bitcoin has already spreaded all over the world. I think it has bright future.
Not yet, there are some places that wasn't reach by bitcoin and there has to be someone or a group to reach them out. I can't tell what would that be specifically but there is. This is why the adoption is on the process and once 25% of the world has been into bitcoin, you can easily tell what it would be in the future but as early as now or few years ago we can already tell it what's the future of bitcoin. So to those who adopted it earlier and believed on it together with bitcoin made their futures bright.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Main ML

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:55:13 PM

Bitcoin has a future in the global economy. The advent of blockchain over a decade ago has been sustained since then. There has been upsurge of other cryptocurrency  after bitcoin success which has made a significant impact in the world financial transaction. cooperate bodies are making inquiries about blockchain and big shops are also looking for a way to adopt and use the technology. The future is with the cryptocurrencies and bitcoin is the chief of them all.
lilanka

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:57:49 PM

Some richest people in the world says Bitcoin will die badly. But I think after two or three years later bitcoin owners will be the richest people in the world.You know what I mean.Bitcoin will never die.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:00:11 AM

Bitcoin will end badly.

then what the hell are you doing here? get out before sinking with the sinking ship.
oh wait you just decided to create a brand new account to warn us and protect us out of the goodness of your heart. well thank you kind sir, let me go sell all BTC that i have Roll Eyes

It's all our own responsibilities to take care ourselves from any unfortunate things along our way with bitcoin. Better to prevent things that unnecessary in order to maintain good enough profit while the market is sinking.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:01:22 AM

Everything could happen. Right now it is rising, however, we cannot be sure about the future market situation. Therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising ICO tokens. I have found a trustworthy ICO project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. Their main aim is to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices. They are also helping insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and get their business on a new level. Also, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
mcmchdlg03

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:09:01 AM

Some most extravagant individuals on the planet says Bitcoin will bite the dust gravely. Be that as it may, I think following a few years after the fact bitcoin proprietors will be the most extravagant individuals in the world.You recognize what I mean.Bitcoin will never pass

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: