Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:41:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the bitcoin have a future?  (Read 1341 times)
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:41:24 AM

Of course Bitcoin has a big future 'and already many investors are interested to join in bitcoin to Invest .... and all these actions are the vibrations that lead to changes in market-buying prices as the future Formation of bitcoin ...
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:22:11 AM

Dear friends! Let me remind you what is cryptocurrency is and what its purpose is. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. The creator of bitcoin had the main goals of decentralization and lack of control by government. Today, all people are discreetly deceived. People are offered a chase for the US dollar. Speculators and ASIC manufacturers came to the world of cryptocurrency. They do not need a cryptocurrency. They need dollars here and now. They are old and they wouldn't like to eat own d***, you understand what I mean. People succumbed to the chase to the dollar. Bitcoin is manipulated. This is a well-known fact. We must admit this. Manipulation began with the appearance of the first ASICs. Let's admit the bitcoin is centralized. Like LTC, BCH and other ASIC-addicted coins. Today number of largest holders of bitcoin is small. And they manipulate the market.

Why banking corporations will never accept Bitcoin and you will never get payment gateway all-in-one?

Banking corporations are organizations that play an important role in the economy of states. People often blame banks for various troubles. Often this happens erroneously. Banking corporations are interested in cryptocurrency. But this should be money not dependent on a limited number of people. You want to create a currency and banks must accept it. This will not happen until the banks are equal players.
You want decentralization. You are talking about decentralization. Decentralization is good. But you do not do anything for it. Let's remember the theft of ethereum. One person made changes to the network with his decision. It is unacceptable. For banks this is unacceptable. Unacceptable theft, change of the network by one man is unacceptable, too.
Tomorrow, the largest bitcoin holders will arrange a price collusion. Who will suffer in the first place? You will suffer first of all. And who will be accused? The banking system will be blamed as usual.
No one banker will say this in an interview on TV and even in a private conversation. But it is so.
The banking system, business and society need an independent currency. A currency that will vehemently resist any attempts at centralization. You must understand this. Ideally, this currency should be independent of people, but people should serve it.
Banks have tried to develop such a currency. It did not work. This is inappropriate to do the banks for various reasons.
The decision must be made by society. By you. Banks can accept a fair and maximally decentralized cryptocurrency. But banks will never allow anyone to manipulate them.
Regards,

Yes bitcoin have a future and for me it can be legalized all over the world. Actually government knows that if bitcoin will continue what its doing there is a possibility that it will make our bank disappear.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:27:07 AM

Bitcoin will give us a better future than now because bitcoin is a very profitable digital asset for all of us because we will be getting so much benefit from bitcoin in just how many years I have, so we have to have bitcoin if we want to have a future which is better than now

100% of your opinion is true if we want to have a future then we have to collect a lot of bitcoin because of the benefits that make us have the advantage because bitcoin is a digital asset that is highly favored and profitable for us so we must have more bitcoin if we want to have a period front is better than now.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:38:35 AM

What determines the future of bitcoin is bitcoin, bitcoin developments from the beginning look very slow and many people say bitcoin will die, but it turns out by the end of 2017 that bitcoin surprises no one can predict before where bitcoin prices soared to $ 20,000. Since then bitcoin has gained popularity and many people want to have bitcoin, some investors participate in bitcoin investments. But there will always be those who oppose bitcoin with negative news and so forth. When today's bitcoin prices are down, bitcoin opponents are getting more excited. But it's just a temporary pleasure, because I'm sure the bitcoin price will go up again, and bitcoin will prove its power back to the world that we can finally say that bitcoin is really a hope for all of us, because bitcoin has a very good future and can bring happiness for all of us.
Testament28

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:10:18 AM

Of course, it does! Bitcoin's been the ruler of all coins for the past few years. Going down a notch doesn't mean it's already done for? Eventually, it will rise up again and regain its value. We just don't know when but it'll sure come that's all I know for sure! For me, bitcoin's still for investing. We'll just to believe in it.
lakana

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:34:17 AM

Bitcoin is a potential coin, it is the king of the market, it has the future, has great potential, in the future certainly prices will rise, now the price itself began to rise slightly hope it will continue in the coming days.
mimiko

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:34:57 AM

Bitcoin is well familiar and easily recognized in crypto so due to popularity there is a chance that more users will invest and preferably they will try this .so bitcoin are really have a good future for  few years
aryani

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:45:01 AM

The future of bitcoin is very clear, as bitcoin users are getting more and more and investors are increasingly investing bitcoin, there are already some transactions that can use bitcoin and the level of public confidence in bitcoin is very high.
jrd2828

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:48:14 AM

The future of bitcoin is very clear, as bitcoin users are getting more and more and investors are increasingly investing bitcoin, there are already some transactions that can use bitcoin and the level of public confidence in bitcoin is very high.

Yes, it has the brightest future among all other coins in the market world. Although BTC struggle now, many believes in its capability to recover in the next few months. Bitcoin will continue its legacy in the next more years.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:56:28 AM

yes of course bitcoin has a future because I think bitcoin is one of the future currencies and bitcoin has a very sophisticated technology because in the presence of bitcoin all payments can be more secure and fun because it can provide a lot of benefits.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:56:59 AM

Entire Crypto market has a bright future, not only BTC. It is still a very young market. However, the market is much more mature now than it was 1-2 years ago, prices are more stable, we no longer see +5000% in a few days, even if the prices for majority of the coins are lower, they are stable, and this is a good sign of maturity. And the direction is up, but we need patience.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:00:48 AM

Obviously, bitcoin has a great future. Bitcoin still ingrained people gain public trust. The future of bitcoin is now visible. Bitcoin prices are now starting to creep up. Of course, this is a positive sign that bitcoin can rise and advance toward the end of next year. Although bitcoin is technologically inferior to other crypto currencies but the popularity and confidence of the bitcoin built community is so strong that making bitcoin has always been the top choice of society.
Mazda17

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

Some richest people in the world says Bitcoin will die badly. But I think after two or three years later bitcoin owners will be the richest people in the world.You know what I mean.Bitcoin will never die.
Yes true bitcoin will not die even bitcoin will live forever.
Those who say bitcoin will die because they do not believe or do not understand about bitcoin so they say bitcoin will die badly. Because I know that bitcoin brings good luck and also useful for us all.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:25:12 AM

Why it should not have future? Maybe not bitcoin ( i think yes, but..), but surely digital currencies will be a big/major part of our economic lives in the near future.
Maybe now it could seems irrealistic, but think that 20 years ago there were not even "internet" as we know.. could you imagine it? Imagine how much progress we can do in the next 20 years.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:29:52 AM

There is more to Bitcoin than meets the eye and it has unleashed a movement beyond borders and governments. Decentralizing business and the Economy at large is allowing for a whole new generation of unbanked people with no access to credit, to get involved in building their future by getting rewarded for things, like their data, through the tokenization of money. Bitcoin has created this new approach to business, because even corporations know, if there are no people rich enough to buy their products, in the end, they even will fail. So yeS, I BELIEVE THERE IS A FUTURE IN bITCOIN.
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:30:54 AM

Indeed the state of bitcoin lately is experiencing trials and exams. Bitcoin is in crisis and its price tends to fluctuate downwards. But it does not break my belief that this bitcoin has a bright future. Bitcoin will provide benefits to those who are patient and calm in the face of the situation. Now this is proven, bitcoin prices are getting better crawling. That would be good news for those who patiently endure bitcoin price fluctuations. And I am sure for people who have experienced "panic sell" first very sorry to hear this good news because they have sold their bitcoin with a cheap price. That's the people who are not sure about the future of bitcoin.
enwi

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:36:59 AM

of course bitcoin has a future because bitcoin is the cyrpto currency that has the highest price of other coins and has technology that will continue to grow so that many investors will be interested and become a profitable investment in the future

sky4242

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:41:22 AM

Future is uncertain. Many think Bitcoin will end badly. But you see that the number of users of bitcoin day by day is increasing. I also hope that the use of bitcoin will increase and everyone will get the acceptability.
Tronx

Activity: 61
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:45:16 AM

Dear friends! Let me remind you what is cryptocurrency is and what its purpose is. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. The creator of bitcoin had the main goals of decentralization and lack of control by government. Today, all people are discreetly deceived. People are offered a chase for the US dollar. Speculators and ASIC manufacturers came to the world of cryptocurrency. They do not need a cryptocurrency. They need dollars here and now. They are old and they wouldn't like to eat own d***, you understand what I mean. People succumbed to the chase to the dollar. Bitcoin is manipulated. This is a well-known fact. We must admit this. Manipulation began with the appearance of the first ASICs. Let's admit the bitcoin is centralized. Like LTC, BCH and other ASIC-addicted coins. Today number of largest holders of bitcoin is small. And they manipulate the market.

Why banking corporations will never accept Bitcoin and you will never get payment gateway all-in-one?

Banking corporations are organizations that play an important role in the economy of states. People often blame banks for various troubles. Often this happens erroneously. Banking corporations are interested in cryptocurrency. But this should be money not dependent on a limited number of people. You want to create a currency and banks must accept it. This will not happen until the banks are equal players.
You want decentralization. You are talking about decentralization. Decentralization is good. But you do not do anything for it. Let's remember the theft of ethereum. One person made changes to the network with his decision. It is unacceptable. For banks this is unacceptable. Unacceptable theft, change of the network by one man is unacceptable, too.
Tomorrow, the largest bitcoin holders will arrange a price collusion. Who will suffer in the first place? You will suffer first of all. And who will be accused? The banking system will be blamed as usual.
No one banker will say this in an interview on TV and even in a private conversation. But it is so.
The banking system, business and society need an independent currency. A currency that will vehemently resist any attempts at centralization. You must understand this. Ideally, this currency should be independent of people, but people should serve it.
Banks have tried to develop such a currency. It did not work. This is inappropriate to do the banks for various reasons.
The decision must be made by society. By you. Banks can accept a fair and maximally decentralized cryptocurrency. But banks will never allow anyone to manipulate them.
Regards,

I think Bitcoin future is very secure and good. Decentralization is the future.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:53:15 AM

2nd richest man "Warren Buffet" said Bitcoin will end up badly.

But look at the way Bitcoin is going.... After 10 year to 20 years, 700 million people worldwide could be using Bitcoin.   Wink

Absolutely! we never can tell what will happen to bitcoin; all you need is the guts and trust the bitcoin and it will find its way to never fail you. For me, personally i think bitcoin has a future. if  you just look back on what the history of bitcoin what they've been through you'll surely be amazed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: