Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on in the market? And it's useful to know!  (Read 56 times)
Perka (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:05:00 AM

As practice showed us that Bitcoin is one currency for which all tokens and coins are equal. If the grandfather goes to the bottom, then everything falls without exception, maybe not at once, but at a price in a minus catching up. And if the grandfather resumes growth, then all after him stretches, I want to note that not instantly, first my grandfather grew up, then everything was pulled up!
Honestly, you can keep everything in BTC, and as the last year showed, the creation of the poddpel made less profit if it just lay in the cue ball. To be honest, I'm sure it will not kill the coins, for the reason that he more anonymous and the whole black market goes through it. Just all the dirt is bought and sold through this wonderful coin. But it is the founder of the whole world of crypt!
I like this coin but still. If it's still someone like that, I do not know, but will destroy, just suppose. All money will be gone.
Option to pour money into the top coins. They still move approximately according to the cue chart.
For example graphics Bitcoin, Ether, Monero, Light! DO NOT SEE THE COURSE FOR THE YEAR ?!

I think it's clear that the graphics are almost identical to bitcoin.
Then there is the question if the cue-ball to someone is very annoying and will be found on him, what to do and what to buy!
I think that such coins with cold wallets are needed.
There is an opinion that the safest is Dasha and Lajtkoyn, there are out of purses and that they change well in the exchangers and the exchange is not needed, the crypt on the purse, after 20 minutes for example, any bank card can be transferred.
But Dash is also an anonymous coin, in the leveling to the cue ball and such coins will begin to push in the near future!
The second is DGB, ARK, XEM there is an office of wallets but to draw into cash for example a stock exchange is needed.
Not official wallets are very dangerous, for example, how could you lose all the Ripple coins while keeping them on the Rippex purse.
They announced that they are closing, well done the Brazilians honestly warned in advance that the clients would withdraw everything, so not everyone does it!
In general, there is also DGB, it is also called a sleeping giant or a hidden pearl, its scalability is much better than a cue ball, it is 40 times faster than a cue ball, and in general it surpasses it in all respects and even Light is a miserly commission.
Stellar is completely in sorrow) But soon I must go out to the large stock exchanges and shoot!
Now a lot of information goes to the Internet and there are big manipulations. One shout that the cue ball will be 1 thousand bucks and the other 100 to
What to believe is not clear. But one thing is clear that now about 4 k bits are being translated
Here is the screen while 3 confirmations, where and why it is not clear.
Let's see ... what will happen
But there is also a futures subject that you can not forget either. On the schedule, we can say that we can touch 5000 to 5500.
After that, it should already start to level. As it is not profitable for anyone to keep such a course.
For example, many new ashikas will soon come to our space, and what a fool they will buy if the repellence will be at the time of purchase, for example, a year, knowing that you can not pick up the nasis for a month, but you can not have time to sell it and you will not sell it.
Second, if the rate is 5000, then it will not be profitable to mine on the cards. And you need to sell cards.
I have a lot of thoughts.
18 closing of futures
These numbers should be pressed downwards
The number of short-term futures sharply decreases in September
I tried to describe everything as clearly as possible. I hope it's as clear as possible.
I hope soon, we will earn and we will fulfill our dreams.
 I also do not have a big dream, to reach the level of Full member on this forum, but so far it's not very good (.
I work in programs of generosity and give part of the earnings to charity. Therefore, each evaluation is important.
Thank you for attention . I hope my information was useful to you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dimalol

Activity: 102
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:15:42 AM

In the first I hear that the btc transactions are tracked. But here maybe there is not any puzzle. Perhaps everything is much simpler. I would like to believe that this information will bring us profit.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: