Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:35:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market is so uncontrolable right now, how long it'll be last?  (Read 192 times)
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

Just relax and hold your ethereum, it's like people who start to panic because of the storm, believe that later ethereum prices will rise again.
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:57:17 AM

I think that just oposite is happening, market is being controlled and heavily by whales. They are all accumulating more and more with these low prices getting ready for another bull run. Crypto market is currently not regulated as it should be, so be safe out there, but even those manipulators will have to earn somehow by letting prices go up and so this is our chance to earn some money too, we just have to recognize when it will happen.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Jumli

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:01:11 AM

to make sure that I think we need a few days or months ahead, but I'm sure this will not last long all altcoin will definitely recover and far from the price that he has achieved.
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

I can not predict that the market will recover. I think in a short time the market will recover, because the development of krypto also getting better every day, so we will also get many good profit in the future.
this possibility will last until the point the market will be stable again because there are many people who wait altcoin prices and market prices recovered then from now on there are many people who invest in Altcoin and bitcoin because they are also waiting for bitcoin prices to return again because the market predicts very difficult
archiejones36

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:20:29 AM

Not sure what's causing it, few eos conspiracy theories about it.
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:57:02 AM

as we know most of market is down.. eth is only hit 400-500$ this over one last month also, the gas price is so freaking ridiculous right now, last time i check gas price hit 72 at https://ethgasstation.info/ wich is right now is so hard to sell tokens right now on..

how long this will last you guys think?

i think this month eth will still down

It appears crazy to me at the abnormal rate at which gas cost is rising while the price of ETH is falling. It may most likely be due to some manipulation to which i am trying to understand the motive behind the manipulation. One just need to stake woke during this moments of market unpredictability.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

it is very difficult now to make transactions using eth including erc20 coins because the density of the transaction and the price of gas is doubled continuously. actually we are starting to need a new atmosphere.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

I believe no one can actually tell how long the present condition of market will last as crypto is unpredictable and very volatile but I am sure it will be better before the end of the year and coin prices will rise. You shouldn't be so worried as it can lead to making wrong decisions but rather be vert patient.
EzatorFI

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:03:27 PM

as we know most of market is down.. eth is only hit 400-500$ this over one last month also, the gas price is so freaking ridiculous right now, last time i check gas price hit 72 at https://ethgasstation.info/ wich is right now is so hard to sell tokens right now on..

how long this will last you guys think?

i think this month eth will still down

I hope that in August-September the market will start a gradual growth. You can see that we began to fall more slowly and there are almost no volumes. I think this is a sign that the fall is over (or will soon end). But we need to look at the situation because the market is very unpredictable.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: