Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:09:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Doubler - coin2x - coin2x.com  (Read 28980 times)
kadz

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:26:59 PM

Alright, lets stay positive for once and give coin2x for 48hours, if it is over 48hours and no sign of anything, then it is confirmed its running away.

48h?! Too much!

Everyone could answer to their tweet. Ask where they are, when it will be up again,...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eizh

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:28:33 PM

A ponzi's a ponzi, guys. Don't get too hopeful. If you were one of the people that put in a shit-ton of money, then get the alcohol ready. (Hey, that rhymes.)
smurf01

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:33:16 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 04:52:44 PM by smurf01

WHOIS

Registrant Name: Fadeev, Oleg
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: PO Box 459
Registrant City: Drums
Registrant State/Province: PA
Registrant Postal Code: 18222
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: 570-708-8780

Try  570-708-8780
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 04:38:07 PM

Alright, lets stay positive for once and give coin2x for 48hours, if it is over 48hours and no sign of anything, then it is confirmed its running away.

48h?! Too much!

Everyone could answer to their tweet. Ask where they are, when it will be up again,...

they are in their house and laughing

Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:39:17 PM

48h?! Too much!

they are in their house and laughing

Grin

"HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA, THOSE IDIOTS giving me so much money "

joulesbeef

Activity: 476

moOo

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:42:52 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 05:03:59 PM by joulesbeef

No, believe it or not there were some people on this thread who believed the 'we're professional traders who day trade with the deposits' line

well they suck at math.

First thing that happens when someone got paid here.. is they told others.

the second thing that happens, is they send back what they earned and more.

anyways people need to remember the parable about the inventor of the game of chess.

When the creator of the game of chessshowed his invention to the ruler of the country, the ruler was so pleased that he gave the inventor the right to name his prize for the invention. The man, who was very clever, asked the king this: that for the first square of the chess board, he would receive one grain of rice, two for the second one, four on the third one, and so forth, doubling the amount each time. (JUST LIKE COIN2x)The ruler, arithmetically unaware(JUST LIKE BITCOINTALKERS), quickly accepted the inventor's offer, even getting offended by his perceived notion that the inventor was asking for such a low price, and ordered the treasurer to count and hand over the wheat to the inventor. However, when the treasurer took more than a week to calculate the amount of wheat, the ruler asked him for a reason for his tardiness. The treasurer then gave him the result of the calculation, and explained that it would take more than all the assets of the kingdom to give the inventor the reward. The story ends with the inventor becoming the new king.

well guess who yall helped become the new king?

edit:

On the entire chessboard there would be 264 − 1 = 18,446,744,073,709,551,615 grains of rice, weighing 461,168,602,000 metric tons, which would be a heap of rice larger than Mount Everest. This is around 1,000 times the global production of rice in 2010 (464,000,000 metric tons)

mooo for rent
smurf01

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:47:26 PM

But maybe they are having some problem with DDos?
 Shocked Huh
jodybay

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 04:47:35 PM

No, believe it or not there were some people on this thread who believed the 'we're professional traders who day trade with the deposits' line

well they suck at math.

First thing that happens when someone got paid here.. is they told others.

the second thing that happens, is they send back what they earned and more.

anyways people need to remember the parable about the inventor of the game of chess.

When the creator of the game of chessshowed his invention to the ruler of the country, the ruler was so pleased that he gave the inventor the right to name his prize for the invention. The man, who was very clever, asked the king this: that for the first square of the chess board, he would receive one grain of rice, two for the second one, four on the third one, and so forth, doubling the amount each time. (JUST LIKE COIN2x)The ruler, arithmetically unaware(JUST LIKE BITCOINTALKERS), quickly accepted the inventor's offer, even getting offended by his perceived notion that the inventor was asking for such a low price, and ordered the treasurer to count and hand over the wheat to the inventor. However, when the treasurer took more than a week to calculate the amount of wheat, the ruler asked him for a reason for his tardiness. The treasurer then gave him the result of the calculation, and explained that it would take more than all the assets of the kingdom to give the inventor the reward. The story ends with the inventor becoming the new king.

well guess who yall helped become the new king?

coin2x and all his team

very well said sir

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
b0ss

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:49:38 PM

What a shame, I sent back the profit I made from it and probably will never see it back.
At least I made 0 loss, so there's that.
kadz

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:51:08 PM

Registrant Name: Fadeev, Oleg
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: PO Box 459
Registrant City: Drums
Registrant State/Province: PA
Registrant Postal Code: 18222
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: 570-708-8780

Try  570-708-8780

http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/jobscams_investigation.php

http://www.salespider.com/b-368569623/sozohosting

http://www.manta.com/c/mxj1cdh/hip-hop-honeys

smurf01

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:54:41 PM

Do you think, Kadz, that we can get our money back?
GeminiSimba

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Ain't no party like a Counterparty!

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:55:12 PM

I doubt it's that they had a server issue, I think what it was is that due to 1 person having to manually send everyones payouts after 48 hours it got too ridiculous for 1 support person to handle so I would imagine they needed a new server that could handle automatic payout to the vast amount of people that were depositing. Remember yesterday they said due to so many deposits they had to set it to manual mode? I assume the server they started off with could only handle so much, I think what they are probably actually doing is migrating the entire operation to a higher class server infrastructure.

"You see, you and I, we believe in life. But you want to fight for it, to kill for it, even to die--for life. I only want to live it."  (Ayn Rand)
eizh

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:58:03 PM

I predict we'll be seeing crazier and crazier stories to explain away the site's absence.

"Don't worry guys, they've only been gone a month. Could go back up any time now."
smurf01

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:00:58 PM

i hope its true GeminiSimba.  Roll Eyes
kadz

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:04:53 PM

I doubt it's that they had a server issue, I think what it was is that due to 1 person having to manually send everyones payouts after 48 hours it got too ridiculous for 1 support person to handle so I would imagine they needed a new server that could handle automatic payout to the vast amount of people that were depositing. Remember yesterday they said due to so many deposits they had to set it to manual mode? I assume the server they started off with could only handle so much, I think what they are probably actually doing is migrating the entire operation to a higher class server infrastructure.

Hope so...  Undecided

Would be great to hear something of them.

smurf01

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:07:38 PM

It seems like someone send them 225 BTC yesterday. That might explain why they are offline.
I read it on another forum.

I am not sure if it is true. Sad
joulesbeef

Activity: 476

moOo

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:11:45 PM

lol.

read the parable about the chess inventor again.. and instead of chess squares, think of each one as a DAY.

I dont care if it is run by krugman, and buffet and paulson.. ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO SURVIVE MORE THAN A COUPLE WEEKS.. or it would own the entire alt coin and bitcoin markets within 2 months.

your grasping at straws.... much like I am sure madoffs victims did when they found out.. "nah i will still get the money.. I will.. I will" and then they never did. You know many people who get scammed refuse to believe it even when shown how the scam works. they dont like to think they were taken for a ride. I have been yelled at for removing peoples fake antivirus virus all because they actually paid for it. And many think I am the one trying to scam them by removing their fake scanner and replacing it with a real one because they would rather think they were wise.. catching me trying to scam them.. then that they were unwise as they were scammed by a fake virus scanner showing fake viruses and demanding money to remove them.

the site and dudes are gone.. it couldnt last.
if it does come back.. you might have a week.. maybe 2 but it cant last. IT CANT. mathematically impossible.

mooo for rent
jodybay

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 05:12:10 PM

It seems like someone send them 225 BTC yesterday. That might explain why they are offline.
I read it on another forum.

I am not sure if it is true. Sad

well goodluck to all of you guys
first thing you should do when you enter into a ponzi observe about the situation second dont invest what you cannot afford to lose
im happy that i try the other one before trying this one
im sorry for the other who did not get their money Sad

PRIMEDICE
eizh

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:21:26 PM

lol.

read the parable about the chess inventor again.. and instead of chess squares, think of each one as a DAY.

I dont care if it is run by krugman, and buffet and paulson.. ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO SURVIVE MORE THAN A COUPLE WEEKS.. or it would own the entire alt coin and bitcoin markets within 2 months.

your grasping at straws.... much like I am sure madoffs victims did when they found out.. "nah i will still get the money.. I will.. I will" and then they never did. You know many people who get scammed refuse to believe it even when shown how the scam works. they dont like to think they were taken for a ride. I have been yelled at for removing peoples fake antivirus virus all because they actually paid for it. And many think I am the one trying to scam them by removing their fake scanner and replacing it with a real one because they would rather think they were wise.. catching me trying to scam them.. then that they were unwise as they were scammed by a fake virus scanner showing fake viruses and demanding money to remove them.

the site and dudes are gone.. it couldnt last.
if it does come back.. you might have a week.. maybe 2 but it cant last. IT CANT. mathematically impossible.

For those not inclined to do the math: your "profit" has to come from *somewhere* since no economic activity is generating wealth. So the deposited amount has to matched every 2 days.

Day 2: 100 BTC total
Day 4: 200 (+100 for the 2x payout to Day 2 investors)
Day 6: 400 (+200 for Day 4 investors because they had 0 after payout to Day 2 investors)
Day 8: 800 (same reasoning)

I think they had something like 150 BTC before they went down?  If that went on for just 8 more days, it would need 2400 BTC deposited! It doesn't matter that you're just putting in money that you "won". The 2x payout amount has to be coming from somewhere, i.e. either new investors putting in new money or old investors injecting more money.

Gotta be an early bird and cash out by the 6th day or so. Though I honestly thought it would go on a few more days so I don't blame the people who are surprised. They could've scammed a lot more so it's their "loss". Wink
Bonez0r

Activity: 141
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:29:38 PM

the strange thing is that they have only made 12 btc...closing so early for a mere 12 btc??? that's dumb lol
They made much more than that. According to my rough calculations they received 142 btc and sent 63 btc. Profit: 79 btc. Probably a bit more because the site was open for a while after i made the count. If you have other info please link to it. My numbers come from entering the info on the site into a spreadsheet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: