Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:59:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Doubler - coin2x - coin2x.com  (Read 28980 times)
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:19:54 PM

This thread is becoming even more entertaining than the middlecoin thread.  LOL

Especially the people who think it will be back online.  Grin
Admit it would be funny Smiley

oke oke , so wen they come back online you deposit 1.0 BTC at :  http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

http://savegreyhound.hol.es/donation-page/     Bitcoin adress          : 16C83hHvFrbHnvMTCAuxWisNuHFH9zUcxd   / Galgo Support

if not ..........then we have all the bad luck in the world ......................... Cry Embarrassed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MtRev

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:12:33 PM

Admit it would be funny Smiley

One thing for sure, I'd be laughing my ass off, but not really because it's funny, more like laughter from joy!
(one more day is all i ask, come back!)
LOL

Oh well, this ship has sailed, but at least TOP coin is getting pumped.
I can recover some coins from that.

Don't trade alone! Let's Talk Money!
Stocks, Options, Crypto, Forex, Dividends and the Commodities market
herschie

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:30:38 PM

http://blockexplorer.com/address/159wUHxjEQg9e9fgzoMVkFdyUknS3XKymk

I found this about coin2x
Delek

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Salí para ver

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 01:04:59 AM

I think that I got what they did:

The 2x refunds correctly done was only for THEIR OWN WALLETS.

I mean, a Ponzi scheme will give to the old ones the money of the new ones, right?
So, if "the old ones" are mine, I will get more money by using credits of "the new ones".

When coin2x filled their accounts, mission accomplished.
And because all the transactions are public some people thought (me included) that they were actually giving 2x profit legitimately.

So, that "they have only 12btc balance!" is erroneous, they were stealing all the time!, all the double profit was only for them in the beginning. All of those confirmed transaction were only for their own people!

It is a remix of a ponzi scheme, adding own zombies to the start of the chain in order to obtain lot of fast money.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
-> delek.net <-
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
heisenspot

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:22:18 AM

I think that I got what they did:

The 2x refunds correctly done was only for THEIR OWN WALLETS.

I mean, a Ponzi scheme will give to the old ones the money of the new ones, right?
So, if "the old ones" are mine, I will get more money by using credits of "the new ones".

When coin2x filled their accounts, mission accomplished.
And because all the transactions are public some people thought (me included) that they were actually giving 2x profit legitimately.

So, that "they have only 12btc balance!" is erroneous, they were stealing all the time!, all the double profit was only for them in the beginning. All of those confirmed transaction were only for their own people!

It is a remix of a ponzi scheme, adding own zombies to the start of the chain in order to obtain lot of fast money.

Well...kind of.  Surely they had some zombie deposits and payouts.  But some people legitimately got payouts for about a few days.  For a ponzi to work, they do need to payout the early entries so you can have people confirming they got payouts and then spread the word around.  Only way it really works.  Early payouts weren't for big amounts though.  Some were medium sized, but no huge payouts.  Then the big amounts rolled in (10 to 20 BTC at a time, 500k to 1m doge, 150 LTC, etc - and many of those large deposits in a row Shocked ) and the guy took it and ran.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:24:32 AM

what are you really saying theyre not coming back!? Have some patience. Send more btcs, double yr money in 48 hrs remember! They are professionals!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:26:24 AM

I warned everyone in the first few pages and painted his trust red. Some of you are just dying to lose money it seems.
Nytron

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:55:30 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 06:34:36 AM by Nytron

Looks like he's tumbling/mixing the money, GG. If this really is it, he made like $500,000 USD in less than two weeks. Most if not ALL of the people that claimed they got paid by coin2x were lying and in on the scam. Most payouts he did/is doing is to his own wallets, I can't even find a single TX where the money returns to sender. $500k might be a low estimate...

I lost huge. I overextended myself and lost over 30LTC.

Coin2x scam LTC address: http://block-explorer.com/address/LNmmNAngcrESHScaWjhQ93PUnwghrCec6X

Here is the TXID: http://block-explorer.com/tx/79da5e1c8485266bf686ec8daf16462ef3c984910677b0100d54a3630756e65b

I hate myself even more than the coin2x scammers. I am perma-banning myself from any form of gambling. FML.
jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 04:56:16 AM

what are you really saying theyre not coming back!? Have some patience. Send more btcs, double yr money in 48 hrs remember! They are professionals!

yeah professional scammer Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GTX-DoX

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:11:25 AM

Most if not ALL of the people that claimed they got paid by coin2x were lying and in on the scam. All payouts he did was to his own wallets, I can't even find a single TX where the money returns to sender.

Excuse me but I got my 500 000 DOGE doubled after 48 hour time. So it was doing fine until it stopped !
Nytron

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:51:12 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 08:52:52 AM by Nytron

Most if not ALL of the people that claimed they got paid by coin2x were lying and in on the scam. All payouts he did was to his own wallets, I can't even find a single TX where the money returns to sender.

Excuse me but I got my 500 000 DOGE doubled after 48 hour time. So it was doing fine until it stopped !

Dang, consider yourself lucky!

I lost my shirt on this one guys, overextended myself big time. I feel like a piece of shit for even asking, but anything to get me back on my feet would be appreciated: LTC Address: LiDvomKFNmE5B5o1tULj6zSet8Abg577TC

(check out my address in block explorer, you can see the 30 LTC coin2x never returned)
GTX-DoX

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:35:17 AM

I lost my shirt on this one guys, overextended myself big time. I feel like a piece of shit for even asking, but anything to get me back on my feet would be appreciated: LiDvomKFNmE5B5o1tULj6zSet8Abg577TC

(check out my address in block explorer, you can see the 30 LTC coin2x never returned)
But since I'm an idiot I instantly sent back the whole million in hope I'll get 2 Cheesy
And that night they went away Smiley ... All of my 3 months savings are gone... Woot Woot...
kadz

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:49:44 AM

I lost my shirt on this one guys, overextended myself big time. I feel like a piece of shit for even asking, but anything to get me back on my feet would be appreciated: LiDvomKFNmE5B5o1tULj6zSet8Abg577TC

But since I'm an idiot I instantly sent back the whole million in hope I'll get 2 Cheesy
And that night they went away Smiley ... All of my 3 months savings are gone... Woot Woot...

I lost 1 BTC, 100 DOGE and 1000000 IFC. I was all in... Fuck! I got 12000 DOGE back an then I went all in. I was greedy and naive.

rmines

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:51:42 AM

I warned everyone in the first few pages and painted his trust red. Some of you are just dying to lose money it seems.

Did the exact same thing. I don't understand why people don't seem to understand the risk of losing their money.

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Spare some change? 1LkqfvQTLAEiiCwTqkPRcvUdEmkCR11QDE
paulus51

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:54:52 AM

Looks like he's tumbling/mixing the money, GG. If this really is it, he made like $500,000 USD in less than two weeks. Most if not ALL of the people that claimed they got paid by coin2x were lying and in on the scam. Most payouts he did/is doing is to his own wallets, I can't even find a single TX where the money returns to sender. $500k might be a low estimate...

Coin2x scam LTC address: http://block-explorer.com/address/LNmmNAngcrESHScaWjhQ93PUnwghrCec6X

Here is the TXID: http://block-explorer.com/tx/79da5e1c8485266bf686ec8daf16462ef3c984910677b0100d54a3630756e65b

I hate myself even more than the coin2x scammers. I am perma-banning myself from any form of gambling. FML.

not true m8 i did send also mooncoins and leafcoins and get them back according 2x so that is true and i can show those transactions id and believe me i am telling the true

i dont know excacly wy they are off line but we just have to " wait" and see

[ edit : forgot to say that if this is a scam and they ript off all those people, then from the hart i say :  i wisch them a slowly painfull dead ,
otherwise i hope i am wrong and hope they wil return en send the coins back i send to them

becous the are not my coins but from our project, see link in signature
jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 10:03:06 AM

not true m8 i did send also mooncoins and leafcoins and get them back according 2x so that is true and i can show those transactions id and believe me i am telling the true

[ edit : forgot to say that if this is a scam and they ript off all those people, then from the hart i say :  i wisch them a slowly painfull dead ,
otherwise i hope i am wrong and hope they wil return en send the coins back i send to them

hopefuly they send back all of your money but i think its been a day or 2
and if not your in a deep shit man specialy when you said that those coins arent yours but in your project

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
paulus51

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:05:24 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 10:21:53 AM by paulus51

[ edit : forgot to say that if this is a scam and they ript off all those people, then from the hart i say :  i wisch them a slowly painfull dead ,

and if not your in a deep shit man specialy when you said that those coins arent yours but in your project

and that is correct, all the coins i collect are for the project not 1 coin is private !

il give some proof , il edit this post in some minutes

this is one proof : i send some coins , get them back double and send them back again in trust

more proof to come

same with mooncoins send them 100.000 i did get back 200.000 so again i send them back to double for our project :

leafcoin proof on the way :

here are the leafcoins proof we send got them 2x back and send again :

after that : website went offline.....

so if you can see  iam not talking bullshit what so ever but now : if this seems to be scammed then thats sadly to rip off such project

so now i would stay far away from those websites ,
they told me they do exchange to double your money , so for us it seem nice to see some coins growing, but not this way ofc

for any donation i recommend visit our website donation page

***your support is highly appriciated ***

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:54:13 AM

[ edit : forgot to say that if this is a scam and they ript off all those people, then from the hart i say :  i wisch them a slowly painfull dead ,

and that is correct, all the coins i collect are for the project not 1 coin is private !

il give some proof , il edit this post in some minutes

this is one proof : i send some coins , get them back double and send them back again in trust

more proof to come

same with mooncoins send them 100.000 i did get back 200.000 so again i send them back to double for our project :

leafcoin proof on the way :

here are the leafcoins proof we send got them 2x back and send again :

after that : website went offline.....

so if you can see  iam not talking bullshit what so ever but now : if this seems to be scammed then thats sadly to rip off such project

so now i would stay far away from those websites ,
they told me they do exchange to double your money , so for us it seem nice to see some coins growing, but not this way ofc

for any donation i recommend visit our website donation page

***your support is highly appriciated ***

You seriously thought it was a legal site and gambled with coins for project.  Shocked It was just a big gamble. I had 10k EAC profit. Never use those site with coins you can't afford.

FREE MONEY DOESN'T EXIST.
paulus51

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:19:19 AM

You seriously thought it was a legal site and gambled with coins for project.  Shocked It was just a big gamble. I had 10k EAC profit. Never use those site with coins you can't afford.

FREE MONEY DOESN'T EXIST.

ow.... btw look at your signature free " money" ??

read this good m8 you had 10k profit ? also from the same site ?

FRee money doesn't exist right , this whole digital currencies is a gamble ! wake up

brokers / traders / fabrics / shops / miners / developers who spend there time and efford in a product they might have been succesfull;

they all  gamble to see there products sell so..........

and look at all those new incoming altcoins :  gambling ...hope that they be one day some kind of value ?? yep , gambling...

what ?  whole life is a gamble ...................

and btw i can afford it its my project and i have done this with coins with no value what so ever,  we talking here about fiat in cents or 1 dollar ?

if i put those coins on a exchange then i am gambling to, right ? wen you put some coins on a exchange your gambling aswell right ?

we have coins what i do believe the wil bring some money into the project those coins ar in the wallets until its time to exchange not sooner or later but hel what i am saying here again ? yep gambling to sell at the right moment.................

some Big communitys have sponsoring our project and those coins are going nowhere intil its time ..............

yep ther is it again : i am gambling on time to sell , you see my point ?

life is a gamble to my friend.........to urn some you have to invest some otherwise stay at home and do nothing....................

GTX-DoX

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:01:44 PM

Well the best logic was don't gamble what you cant afford to loose. But since you don't want to loose anything you either gamble with your money or you don't and don't get anything.

The worst thing is being greedy, and I am so sad for being a stupid greedy idiot. Could've walked out with my million and enjoy it but what's done it's done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: